Hello and Thank you!

Hello everyone, I’d like to start by thanking Dreamweaver and team for all your hardwork. I’m blessed to say that my life has changed for the better. Surely, there are ups and downs but oh well that’s life.

I’ve been using sapien medicine’s morphic fields since 2020 and been a lurker of this forum. I’ve read so many helpful and interesting insights of members of this community.

I tried to join the forum before but the activation email never came :sob::raised_back_of_hand:t2: Today I tried again and it finally worked so here I am!!

I am sooooo happy and excited to be able to part of this community. Hope to get along with others :pray:t2:

Thank you, truly.

20 Likes

Wonderful first post, Sagonquest! Welcome angel

6 Likes

Overnight listening to Alien Intercession put me on some vibes, I think that’s why I was able to join the forum so easily.:innocent: btw, thank you! @Rosechalice

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Sagonquest ! Feel free to post and share and enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Welcome welcome
This is your finest quest yet

8 Likes

Glad you were finally able to join us Sagonquest! Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome

2 Likes

Welcome, my friend!

Me too, not the 2020 part, but the lurking part; I recently found out about Sapien Medicine and I’m so happy and grateful!

I found my email in the spam area, glad that I checked.
I wish you all the best and a great time on this amazing forum!

Edit: Jesus, I need so many edits just to write something properly! :smiley:

2 Likes

Everyone’s really welcoming here. I’m in ecstatic state haha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Thank you :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :rose:

4 Likes