Hello Everyone! Do I Need to Be Original? (title has been used)

Hello, beautiful souls! My name is George (actually is Gheorghe, but you can call me George if you want, it’s the same name), I’m from Romania and I just arrived to This Wonderful Place! :slight_smile:

Recently i’ve discovered “by accident” (as if there is such a thing in this universe) Sapien Medicine and since then I’ve tried listening to his amazing audios/videos on youtube and OMG, They Work Wonderfully!

I’ve tried a few for my health problems (asthma, allergies, mostly) And They are a Quick Fix, although I’m still using my medication, I’m not relying on it as much as before and after Just A WEEK of Listening to Sapien’s Youtube Channels I found Treasure after Treasure, So I Know I’m going to ENJOY this place as well, since I already read some topics here and there, mostly about health, but some other topics as well, And I’m Surprised (at least for now :slight_smile: ) by the Quality that I’ve found, as if Only Amazing People are around here, at least that was my first impression (I bet the moderators play a Huge part in keeping it all Civilized, but I have to give credit to the people as well :grinning:).

I bet my stay will be a pleasant one, I hope I can contribute at least with some words here and there :smiley: If you actually read this whole thing, Thank You, You are Awesome!
Have a nice day everyone!
Many Thanks to @Captain_Nemo and to all the wonderful people who are helping him and also thank you guys for supporting his great work and supporting each other!

26 Likes

Bine ati venit

4 Likes

Vă mulțumesc! :smiley:

5 Likes

Welcome to a wondrous place of wonderful wonder in wonderland

8 Likes

Thank You! IT SURE(LY) IS A WONDERFUL PLACE!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

“Need to”? Nope, you already are. Can’t help yourself! :wink:

6 Likes

Thank You so much! :smiley: You are awesome for helping new guys like me!

3 Likes

Do I need to be original? My name is George spelled G h e o r g h e.

Welcome to the forum. I discovered him as well by accident during (and because of) an exceptionally trying time. Funny how things go innit?

6 Likes

Thank You! Yeah, “bad things” (can) lead to some amazing discoveries! Those dark times can be so trialing, yet now I’m like a new born, ready to know more and to enjoy life once more!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum RemnantofRome.George! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Welcome welcome :)

3 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome Gheorghe! :smiley:

Is your handle (RemnantsofRome) an allusion to Daco-Romans?

Indeed they can, what a wonderful attitude to have :smiley:

Welcome :heart:

2 Likes

Yes, it is an allusion to Daco-Romans, but mostly to Rome as an influence(r) to European countries throughout the centuries.

I coudn’t reply for a while, thank you guys for welcoming me!

2 Likes

Here’s another! glad you joined us

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many Thanks! :smiley:

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @SoulStar33, feel yourself comfortable here, pleasure to have new members here.

2 Likes