Hello fellow explorers and mystics

Fantastic! That’s the sort of creature we want around.

Thanks for outing him while he is being humble ;)

Helps me get to know you all sooner.

7 Likes

Welcome :heart:

2 Likes

Hello!

I like your pfp. I thought it was a drone photo but it looks like a painting?

3 Likes

Oh, I’m in big trouble :joy: :joy: :joy: But it’s fairly easy to find his replies aound the forum, spilling deep but public knowledge and his valuable reviews everywhere.

3 Likes

Oh, I’m in big trouble :joy: :joy: :joy: But it’s fairly easy to find his replies aound the forum, spilling deep but public knowledge and his valuable reviews everywhere.

Exactly, you’re just speeding up the process for me! Hah

3 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: it’s the artwork from Bali beach portal on dreamseeds

4 Likes

Ah lovely! I hadn’t explored the locational tracks much yet so it wasn’t familiar :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lot of replies on here! You’re going to have to take me on a tour and tag me in threads you like or I’ll never get out of the introduction thread!

I already found and read all the FAQs and forum guide posts, but if anyone finds something or a conversation interesting elsewhere, tag me!

4 Likes

Hey there @metaphystwolf ! Glad you’re here :)

I saw your website from @Cooldude’s post, you’ve got some pretty awesome stuff - with a bunch of NFTs as well!

Welcome to our little community, I think you’re going to love it here :grin:

3 Likes

Hey, thanks!

A few NFTs. I am definitely doing my NFT work more akin to the physical object anchoring as I do with the totems/relics. I’d make more but I want to be sure that people want them. As much as I love my craft and my work, it’s definitely service oriented. Once they all have owners, I will look into doing the next round.

But yes, I like the community. Very perceptive humans.

6 Likes

Oh well, empty vessels like me make a lot of noise. The quiet one, who actually knows stuff, keeps quiet for the most part (while producing those magnificent fields) :slight_smile:

20 Likes

None the less, I appreciate what others have shared of you and will gladly keep an eye out for what your vessel illuminates. :pray:

5 Likes

We are all in a sense vessels… But not all vessels are created equal. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

No, they’re not. But we also hold the keys to improving and expanding our vessels :green_heart:

3 Likes

Dreamweaver has provided a masterful toolkit to this effect. Really honored to be connected to such an epic gift to the seekers.

4 Likes

Hi @metaphystwolf welcome to our awesome Forum :smiley:
By the way it feels to me as if you have always been part of our spiritual family.

5 Likes

Welcome around man, good to have you here with us :)

3 Likes

Sounds good to me!

1 Like

Matrix game spoiler:

No one joins this forum by chance :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Welcome brother!

4 Likes