Hello fellow explorers and mystics

Hello hello!
My name is Kedrik, excited to be here!

I was introduced to Sapien Medicine by @Cooldude and have been immeasurably impressed with the work and the potency. Hands down some of the most effective energetic artifacts I’ve found.

Really pleased to be connecting with this community!

I work as an esoteric goldsmith, producing totems and relics that are charged using fields as well as shape, custom metal alloys, form, and other materials. I charge everything I make in natural settings, usually ritualistic fire and water as conduits for consecration.

Looking forward to exploring more here and looking for ways to contribute to the community!

Working on some exciting projects to share soon!

39 Likes

bear welcome

11 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thanks! glad to be here!

10 Likes

Welcome!

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

9 Likes

Welcome…

15 Likes

Welcome :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Heimdal is an interesting choice. Are you the gatekeeper?

7 Likes

Welcome!

IIRC, @Cooldude had linked to your website. You do very beautiful work.

5 Likes

Naaw, I am a nobody haha…

Just felt like the right imagery :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Naaw, you’re being too modest.

9 Likes

Welcome man, u already feel like family😎. Also kudos to u for posting ur own face and being so transparent, speaks about u as a person👌

7 Likes

Ah he mentioned that! Still getting the hang of the forum so haven’t seen the post yet.

Thank you!

5 Likes

Intuition is the way

4 Likes

I have been in the work I do for a long time, pretty easy to doxx me so I choose to do it for you, hah!

Plenty of protective measures in place besides, so it isn’t at all a risk for my part. Much of what is set up means that I will know if someone is poking where they shouldn’t based on what they see ;)

4 Likes

Nobody is likely to ever really say much about themselves,
be whatever is known, unknown or said or un-said.
unless fishing for self validation

:upside_down_face:

26 Likes

Absolutely.

There is a fine line between giving others a reference for what you are in the world, if you know, and presenting a picture to get kudos for a sensitive ego. But I am a curious human, so I’ll still ask people about themselves even if they won’t always answer :rofl:

8 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Maoshan knows wayyyyy too much secrets. :sunglasses: An expert on tantric practices. Walking knowledge base of Hindu traditions.

10 Likes