Hello good people

Long time lurker says hello. No big problems or existential crises, just here to ask some questions to be more certain with my fields. Scandinavian, female, old according to teenagers. My favorite field is Ego Dissolution.

17 Likes

hello Hawaiian pizza!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Welcome! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, pineapple :pineapple::pineapple::pineapple:

3 Likes

@rigel Thanks!

@Nice2knowU oh no, I am here five seconds and I have nickname? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome, @nopineappleinmypizza. :pray:
Have a Pleasant time around.

3 Likes

I think I have five nicknames at least

3 Likes

Howdy nopine!
th-2607330388

4 Likes

@Rosechalice wow thank you. That reminds me old Easter cards for some reason

@Nice2knowU I have to catch up in the future

@SoulStar33 and @Vincit thanks

1 Like

Definitely nopineappleinmypizza too :wink:

Welcome!

2 Likes

@Star someone gets it :heart:

2 Likes

Are you Italian?

Sorry just saw your introduction. Anyways, I like pineapples… And welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome :wave:

2 Likes

@Moonhaw nope just a history buff. I could have chosen many other place names. Constantinople come to mind first.

@Dr_Manhattan Thanks!

2 Likes

“Born too late to defend Constantinople” … I can relate.
Sad noises.

I love Rome, Roman Empire, “Byzantine” Empire, it’s legacy, it’s History (and history at large), etc., so THE FALL of That City is a truly Sad Event/Day, in my eyes.
As they say, “it began with a city (Rome), it ended with a city (Constantinople)”, full circle, for the Mother of Civilization (mostly Western one And the Eastern Orthodox one, but indirectly Great Ancestor of Modern World).

But, at least we can celebrate the fact that it’s Legacy still lives on, in so many ways, in so many places, actually in all places, thanks to Industrialization and Global Economy/Exchange and nowadays the Internet, where we can have nostalgia for times we only saw in movies, in documentaries or for some of us, even in books or articles.

2 Likes

You are absolutely right, pineapple has nothing to do with pizza! :+1:

2 Likes

The Both Start with a P!
Also, the second letter is I, also the letter a, they both have it, plenty of common things - but I don’t like Pineapple Pizza either.

2 Likes

Hello welcome to the forums

2 Likes