Hello, here are my tags. Selling them!

… Overreacting much?

The fields must be useful to someone that needs them it’s not all about money and theories about moonrocks man sorry but got tired of the overreacting of this. First O have to sell matchmaker for more money and now the fields are moonrocks???

6 Likes

Hmmm
Not to judge or take sides, but i don’t think i would sell mine either. What i could imagine myself doing is tho, that I’ve benefited so much from it so I’d like to give them away to close friends or family. Then again, my first ones are still shipping so I’m not the best one to ask

Guys. Stop judging. If he wants to sell them.
Let-him.

He is looking to sell his tags not looking for advice or to change his mind. Right or wrong thats not for us to decide.

13 Likes

Tienes toda la razón. Afortunados los que las obtengan. :smiley::+1:

2 Likes

Hello @anon96557306, I’m interested in some of your tags, but I’m not able to DM you since my account is new or I’m just blind :joy:. Please DM me so I can discuss the details with you.

Hello to all

I am sitting on the pc for real quick I will send you Messages tomorrow don’t have any time right now sorry for making you wait I didn’t communicate with courriers at all because I’m on the run. Hitting you up tomorrow

2 Likes

Are you in Europe?

Any tag boosted?

1 Like

Yes I’m from Greece. No nothing got boosted, ever.

5 Likes

Hello to all shielding and astrology dogtags are still available.
the price is still the same.

4 Likes

the matchmaker and bpil and intercession are gone?

yes

I have still shielding, nullify-aplify and intercession

1 Like

Hello there are still Shielding and intercession anyone interested can message me I will make a better price if you get them on a bundle

Sent you a PM

If you can ship to India, I would like to buy the Intercession tag please.

Please answer my message @anon96557306 I asked to see the picture of the tag because I wanted to see if there were marks.

oh hey guys @Siri and trevor. Sorry for that, the tags are already sold!

1 Like

That’s OK. Good you could find people who offered you the right price.

1 Like