Help me decide my next purchase(s)

Thanks, that actually sounds like something I could really use and now I want it lol

1 Like

Yes I have the course, haven’t had a chance to actually use everything in that but I’ll probably start with that. Honestly forgot I ordered it a while ago lol. I’m not very energy sensitive, I have been using the sensitivity boosting fields and it seems to help a bit. The only thing I really practice is basic meditation and a “pulling down exercise” which is essentially a visualization that grounds you and corrects energy flow.

Well I’ve done a lot of clearing work and emotional work the past few years using a few different modalities, but I’m always looking to go deeper. I haven’t tried the meditation audio yet but I’ll try that

1 Like

Definitely Conceptual Realizations!

Otherwise Increased Psychic Functioning audio…

1 Like

Although I’ve read that thread, I’m unclear about what that field does. More specifically, can you share with me why you’re recommending it for our friend here?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

It also interests me; why is Conceptual Realizations better than Blueprint?

I can’t say anything about Blueprint since I have not yet tested it.

@anon46520955 Great post. You almost convinced me to buy The Light of Savitur for a second time.

2 Likes

Thanks @JAAJ for your reply.

See, this is what I love about this community: You all so love your favorite fields and you are so convincing (with good reason) that your favorites are “MANDATORY” (as one friend wrote in another thread).

Sadly, my wallet doesn’t love this quite so much. :rofl:

Thank you for adding another field to my growing wish list. I might have to open a thread of my own so that you all can help me choose. (You’ve been warned. :rofl: )

6 Likes

If @_OM were here now.

Ego dissolution my friend. All you need is Ego Dissolution.

That wasn’t me. That was me trying to Channel OM. I’m the Auric Repair guy so you wouldn’t catch me saying that.

5 Likes

:grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

I feel like I can make his ears burn by impersonating him imperfectly. And then he’ll come back.

#Summon @_OM

6 Likes

Update: I bought Blueprint, The Shamanic Medicine Blend, Vibration of Divine Love and Light of Savitur. I also just ordered the tag of Armor of Light & Glory. Going to stick with these for a while and see how it goes before getting Conceptual Realizations or anything else.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update! I would also consider Light and Vibrational Guidance. That combined with BOL would really accelerate someone’s growth.

3 Likes

I’ve spent all I can for now, but I’m keeping my eye on that one lol

Yayyyyy

Unlocked super high new levels :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Enjoy the ride!!

2 Likes

How are you going to play 'em? All 1 big stack? Spread out here and there throughout the day? Some other plan?

(Asking cuz I’m interested.)

Currently I have them all in a playlist one after another, which is played in the morning and then played later at night

1 Like

Thanks!