Conceptual Realizations

Aha!

I havenā€™t listened to this one yet but with what you just said then this is telling me this field could/should be added to stacks to get the clear understanding of why things havent gotten the way we want them or what do we need to do, how to let go, why to let go etc etc

This is like BPIL /Higher self audios/mandala with a tv screen showing you the whys and hows :open_mouth::heart_eyes:

Imagine this matched with torsion, blue print, plasma. + whatever we want answers for or paths to walk on to achieve things EASIERā€¦

Hellouuu this is underrated!

19 Likes

Move the link to the next empty line.

4 Likes

I had an experience yesterday I wrote about here - it felt strange enough for me to write about it, but I couldnā€™t entirely put my finger on why:

What I realize today with some perspective is that it felt strange and I didnā€™t get sucked into it because I was hearing the person on a different level.
Likeā€¦ I could see they were talking from a place of pain - even though that was just a story and had nothing to do with the reality, from their perception there was an underlying pain hence the tone etc.
And I saw that and that way I managed to remain mostly distanced emotionally (though it does bother me because Iā€™ll have to deal with some practical things as resolution and I donā€™t really need thatā€¦ so iā€™m not entirely detached).

Anyway I think this audio had a role in that experience as Iā€™ve been using it daily since it came out basically.

24 Likes

Hi,

Anyone that has the tag and has switched to the audio? Or using both? Can you share additional experience?

I have the IPF tag and quite an experience with it, just trying to understand more of this audio. Thanks :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Audio hits much harder when you spamm it for 2-3 hours

14 Likes

Well, my Higher Self and the Arcturians said that I actually needed this despite your vague answer :slight_smile: and I am glad I learned to listen for my inner guidance.

To be honest this did not just ā€œtook things up a notchā€, but was more like getting into a Rocket and leaving the whole old planet behind.

TESTIMONIAL:

Guys, this field is absolute GOLD and you all need to get it ASAP!
If you seriously want to skip several incarnations or make it your final incarnation, then you need to have this field at all cost! It is among the Top 5 of all the Sapien fields out there. Those 200 ā‚¬ that Dream asks for it are nothing compared to what it does: saving you incarnational time and emotional stress. It allows you to realize things about yourself and your life that would otherwise take decades of time and painful iterations.

Iā€™ve been using it now daily for 2 weeks and I see already so many changes in me and my thinking and behavior.

I have to admit that Iā€™ve been also wearing most of the available tags for most of the time and been pumping VoC, VoDL, VoT, Ojas, Parental Love and Soul Restoration series as much as possible in parallel ā€“ but nothing has pushed me that fast ahead as this Conceptual Realization field! It acts like a booster to all the rest of like 10-20x.

I have not yet tested the BPIL tag, but I feel like it is BPIL on Mega Ultra Steroids!

When you first start to listen, you may not feel anything at all, even in the whole first week. But then it comes, like a gentle wind from the inside, making you realize that you need to change this and that and that this and that from the past are actually limiting beliefs and that there is another way and other options to live your life.
And you realize that if you donā€™t change this and that, then it will remain like it is. At the same time this realization is so deep within you, that you know it is true and you know that this is the only way forward, and you find the power to change. You look deep inside yourself and feel the total truth - and then you know that you are going to change and that this is the right way.

This field is the most gentle type of ascension that I could ever imagine. Because the change towards a higher vibration comes from within you (not like with VoC where you are uplifted by an external force).

This field allows you to make those 1% daily changes that are exactly the right ones. And after a certain time you realize that those daily 1% changes at the right spots gradualy and expontentially do change your whole life.

• If you want to have gentle ascencion from within, but at immense speed ā€“ get this field!
  • If you want to skip painful iterations of old behavior and expiriences ā€“ get this field!
  • If you want to learn from other peopleā€™s faults ā€“ get this field!
  • If you want to break addicitons and old behavioral patterns ā€“ get this field!
  • If you donā€™t trust your higher self with the BPIL tag and where it is going to take you ā€“ get this field!

THANK YOU @Captain_Nemo !

know2

88 Likes

Thank you very much for this testimonial! I appreciate it a lot! :pray:

Iā€™ll certainly put this field on my list to get!

Thanks again!

11 Likes

:point_up: :mechanical_arm:

64 Likes

I wish you Highest Heavens in all worlds, @Captain_Nemo :rose:

16 Likes

when my inner guidance is silent on morphic field recommendations, you forum friends really come to the assist!

your testimonial inspired me to listen to this and enhanced visual processing together!

27 Likes

Great, how many times you listen it daily?

I also have so many valuable insights with, and I noticed once when I listened accidentally on the loop for a while , experience was surreal lol like I was one with everything and know so much stuff about me and others

But usually I am trying to listen daily only 2 times
How about you my friend?

6 Likes

I am listening to this daily between 30 and 60 minutes.
It seems to work faster and better if you have the Subconscious Limits Remover and Pendant of the Magi tags on you 24/7.
The SLR tag seems to accelerate the process and open you up to understanding that previously was blocked by limiting beliefs.
The Magi tag supplies the SLR tag with continous energy so that it is less draining on your energy system and you can wear it longer.

38 Likes

SLR tag accelerate any processus, Subconscious Limits Remover audio worked wonders with Enhanced Glory even tho i donā€™t listen to it everyday. imagine if i had the tag on me everyday for 24h lol.

iā€™ll put it on list.

13 Likes

I am wearing this ā€œkiller comboā€ of 6 tags almost all the time:

• SLR = Accelerator

• Magi = Energy for accelerator and other tag, but also your mind when it comes to manifesting.

• Intercession = Invisible help from entities/aliens/angels. Luckily for us, the intercession tag works independent of oneā€™s current level of self esteem.

• Glory = Productivity + Help from human fellows

• Abundance = A necessary part for avoiding thoughts of lack and also a booster for having optimistic mindset. Basically, you should never run around and wear the Magi tag when you are in a bad mood or donā€™t have positive thoughs as it will amplify your creation process of everything that runs through your mind. The abundance tag helps to keep you positive related to the aspect of receiving.

• Eternity = live longer :surfing_man:

The other tags (except BPIL) each for ca. 1 hour daily in my pocket.
You can replace Glory with BPIL if you trust what your Higher Self has planned for youā€¦

As explained by @_OM, wearing them on the chain puts the tags in the nearest possible distance to your heart center (>> torus field) where they are most effective. Much more effective than when you have them in your pocket / wallet / money belt.

33 Likes

This is especially true for IPF/Psychic fields.

6 Likes

ā€œThere is no coming to consciousness without pain.ā€ ā€“ Carl Jung

ā€¦that is unless you have the Conceptual Realization field :relieved:

(Full quote: ā€œThere is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.ā€)

34 Likes

Fantastic testimony, my friend. Thanks for sharing! I often overlook the most important fields with all the other amazing things Dream puts out.

Curious, what are your other top fields?

@JAAJ

2 Likes

Do you think people will listen to an audio that will change their perception on life and also they have to pay for it without going through pain ? I think you live in your imagination a lot or you donā€™t know humans! :joy::purple_heart: thanks for encouraging me to listen to this fieldā€¦

3 Likes

Thank you mate! I am glad it helps you.

My other most important fields that I am using almost daily are:

Audios:

• Vibration of Creation (= Ascension + Manifestation) (gumroad)
    Vibration of Divine Love (= Become Whole + Attract Love) (gumroad)
    Vibration of Transcendence (= Become Whole + Ascension + Ego Dissolution) (gumroad)
  • Attract Love (the old one, patreon)
    Love Gratitude and Appreciation
    The Archetype of Parental Love
    Extreme Self Confidence / Self Esteem Boost
    Amygdala Healing (Fear Release)
    Repel Negative Energy 2.0
  • Increased Psychic Functioning (gumroad)
    Animal Empathy/Telepathy
    The Voice of Gamayun (Voice of Prophecy)
  • Soul Core Energy Restoration (gumroad)
    Heart Center Restoration (gumroad)
    Brow/Forehead Energy Storage Restoration (gumroad)
    Ojas Refined and Defined
    Jing (the old one, patreon)
  • The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach
    The Platelet Rich PlasmaĀ² Bath
    Cholesterol and Plaque Removal
  • All 4 Chakra audios (gumroad)
  • Androstenol (patreon)
  • Million Dollar Empire Mindset
    Abundance Mindset
    Probability Alteration and Luck
  • Stop Procrastinating
    Unstoppable Willpower

ā€¦plus ca. 50 other audios at least one or two times throughout the week :sweat_smile:

Printed & laminated Mandalas:

• Higher Self (24/7 in my pocket)
  • Michael (24/7 in my pocket)
  • Productivity (when I work)
28 Likes

Well, what I discovered from oberserving my own life and the lives of others is that we often only learn a complex spiritual lesson by going through annoying iterations or painful situations. It is because only when we look at several iterations we discover a pattern and become aware. And then once this pattern comes to our realization, we make a new decision and experience actual change.

Now, physical earth is a hardcore learning playground for the most courages souls in the universe. And most souls prefer to play their self-development games rather on the astral levels and without the harsh physical experience of a dense physical body and the ā€œveil of forgettingā€ where you came from.

However, and this is key, it is theoretically possible to master the whole earth game without any pain and iterations at all. This would be possible, if we would listen to our Higher Self communicating to us through the intuition in 100% of the time:

Our Higher Self always silently whispers to us what to do, but we ignore it.

Then our Higher Self sends us signs in the physical world but we still ignore them, because we are not aware enough.

Then the actual physical consequences kick in because we ignored all the previous warning signs and inspirations.

And then when the physical experience becomes so painful and such an annoying iteration, we finally become aware and change something.

The pain is only there because we were not aware from the beginning on.

Therefore most souls learn through pain.

However the Growth of Awareness during this process is one of the main goals of the matrix game (on earth level and beyond). The whole game could also be described as an Alchemical Machine, where we enter as small souls, and when we are done with our growth of consciousness through the game, we leave the game as powerful shiny light beings full of understanding and love :sun_with_face:

This physical earth matrix game allows souls to grow in the fastest way known in the universe! That is why we are all here. And even if you think that there are 8 Billion souls incarnated on earth right now, 10^9999999 other souls were not courageness enough to play this hardcore game like that (which means that yes, your ego can be proud of oneself :grin:).

The Conceptual Realization field allows you to learn your lessons as if you would have listened to your Higher Self right from the start.
You are skipping those painful iterations.
I would like to say that this field is the Ultimate Matrix Game Cheat Code!
Having this in your first incarnation on earth would allow you to perform a ā€œPerfect Speed Runā€ in gamer terms :slight_smile:

Now also keep in mind, that you as your Higher Self decided to play the earth game without having this field in the beginning in your first incarnation. This is for various reasons e.g. you actually wanted to collect the experience of going through some of those annoying iterations and you wanted to have experience of learning without listening to your intuition.

And now, that you arrived at this point here in this forum, where you discovered that there is this Conceptual Realization field available as the ultimate accelerator, it means that most likely you already have reached something like your final incarnation in the earth game and only need to speed up the final lessons in your journey.

The collective of the Higher Selves playing this current earth game iteration, before even entering the game, have decided in advance that Dream would make this Conceptual Realization field available for us here at this point in time and that the necessary souls would be guided to this place. If you are reading this, this is another call from YOUR Higher Self to get this field and accelerate your game experience. :flying_saucer:

Furthermore, this field will also serve you later on your astral plane journey, because you will continue to learn and once you grasp the concept of this field, you will be able to utilitze it forever on your journey (also in other incarnations if you chose to come back). Therefore do yourself a gift, and get this field. It will serve you for the eternity.

84 Likes