Help me decide my next purchase(s)

Holy light is powerful but kind of personalized, base for all is a feeling of luck and protection. Luck as in Divine Blessing, but after that it depends what the listener urgently needs be that any type of healing or intercession and assistance.

2 Likes

Perfect, now I have all the information I needed. Many thanks!

1 Like

I bought Holy Light and also Charisma and Glamour.
Acupressure will be next

3 Likes

Among the available tracks of the Yagna series,

• Ashta Lakshmi Maha
  • Maha Ganapati
  • Shatachandi

which is the first to have as a first step, or the indispensable one?

Thank you

2 Likes

IMHO if u feel u have obstacles in life that are difficult to fix then
*Maha GANAPATA

Your experience will be personal, meaning my experience may not be your experience.

4 Likes

As I understand it, Ganapti (Ganesha) is usually addressed first to open the way to whatever ritual comes afterwards. So, I too would recommend Maha Ganapti as a first step.

ETA:
Here’s a better explanation than I could give (check out the whole post, which is gold):

I would wait for Mr. Maoshan’s response on this, but I personally would go for Shatachandi

2 Likes

Conceptual realizations is a worthy investment.

2 Likes

In addition to The Navigator of Awe, I would like to purchase another field, not necessarily to be combined with this one; budget limit for the two fields, about 130 $: which one do you recommend, taking into account the list, above, of those I already have?
Thank you

1 Like

Did you get alchemical holy light?
Maybe do this the other way around, say what your goal is and then list some fields you think would be interesting and within budget.

3 Likes

to add to the topmost list of fields I already own, there are: Holy Light and Capital Governance. My goals: job / money / luck, or a combination of these. Thank you

Ashta Lakshmi Maha Yagna would help with these broad goals and would fit within your stated budget.

If you were able to extend your budget, you could consider Kubera’s Blessings (either now or in the future).

1 Like

yes, in the future I will buy Kubera, therefore taking this future purchase into consideration. Thank you

2 Likes

What’s your stack now? To reach the wealth/job Goals.

I don’t actually think you NEED a paid audio for that.
There is an abundance of luck fields out there, and many great mindset and wealth fields.
You could get unbreakable if you don’t have it;
Or one of the vibes.
I think the newer ascension type fields are more expensive. The reason why I’m I am suggesting this is that the outside world is a representation of the inside. If you have blockages and subconscious beliefs, and if you’re not detached from the outcome, it will be very hard to manifest anything.
One of the tangible benefits of these type of fields is that eventually you do get detached, and it also works to continuously dissolve blockages.
Also OM shared a chart a while ago about vibration calibration as per Hawkins Vs poverty, the higher you go, the less likely it is that you have money issues (with it basically disappearing at a certain level).

2 Likes

Yes, I already have Unbreakable and have been playing it for a few weeks.
Are you referring to Conceptual Realization? I have never felt attracted to that, but can Angelic Vibration make up for those of ascension?
I had identified that something from the feng-shui series could improve, given that where I live there are some situations of this type, starting with the excessive presence of objects and a bit of decluttering that I started doing a few months ago, but then there would be other anomalous situations caused by the renovation of the building in which I live and which require many more months.

1 Like

No I meant vibration or creation or vibration of divine love or vibration or transcendence

So would one of these be advisable, that is, should they also have priority over those of the feng-shui series, for example?

If you don’t have one of these audios, or Ascension tag or the vibratory guidance field, I think yes, one of the vibes is advisable in general :slight_smile:
Vibration of creation is my favourite but OM said divine love was the best for everyone in general. You should read all 3 topics before you decide :slight_smile:
For example there is some emotional “release” with that one which was difficult for me personally.

I don’t know which should have priority, your intuition will tell you ;)

I should have bought it a few months ago, then during the transaction everything was blocked and I could not buy it, and instead I took Plasma Flower
Thanks

1 Like

I prefer VoC too

2 Likes