Help me Friends

I am suffering from a problem …my jaw is growing crazily and i am in too much physical and mental pain … i am mentally unhealthy thinking about how it might get and how will i deal with my life if it doesn’t stop … my doctor always stated that it is not a case of acromegaly though but still suggested the diagnosis for my family’s satisfaction and the diagnosis were completely normal … As it was happening only with my jaw he was very sure from the beginning that it is not any genetic disease but some abnormalities with the cells which is rare… He said the main problem is too much osteoblasts induced with osteoclasts activated and cell differentiation … plus my age is also playing a role… He stated facial bones dont close growth plates until we are 94-95…
I really dont know what to do , i am on heavy dosages of medication …I almost lost hope when they said there is no cure for this sudden abnormalities because the medical science till the date have no cure for acromegaly either …I dont really want to live by being a burden on my family for my whole life … Help me guys :pray:

5 Likes

did he tell you the abnormality?

1 Like

He said that bone cells are responsible for this
that is too much osteoblasts induced with osteoclasts activated and cell differentiation… Actively functioning of too much obsteoblasts cells that are growing the bone non stop

1 Like

Do you also have vision problems like you can’t see when dark arise and skin problems like pigmentation and thin skin?

1 Like

No dear I do not have such issues

i saw though you had subliminal listening problems? have you stopped?

Yes i had a problem with that , i stopped listening to Subliminals and everything went normal… I had issues with flushes not working … But they were not a big issue … i just stopped listening to everything

1 Like

ok then then only recommendation I have is Vitamin A

I know vitamin A will make cells divide faster which is counter-intuitive but I have a real life example of a friend whose jaw was big, I mean really big and didn’t have acromegaly because he is 1.68-1.70 meters the only thing that found at the time was vitamin A deficiency, still got surgically removed the jaw but headaches subsided and stopped after the usage.

The recommendation here is something that doesn’t fit at all because when we met we were around 12 years old and his jaw was the same till 18. I don;t know your age

best thing is to check it out because vitamin A is also responsible for your cell differentiation as you stated if you are low some parts will grow more and some less. Best recommendation I have but don’t do it alone, might backfire. Tell your doctor about an examination.

3 Likes

This is nothing related to anything like that … I am scared and disturbed facing such abnormalities … The jaw bone constantly growing is very dangerous and painful … I hope some miracle happens and i get cured soon … I respect and value the life that god has given me and i want to live a meaningful life

I will work on this … Thank you … I am 26 years old … that is why it is very dangerous and scary

I wish if Sapien can do something … He has saved many people lives even people who were going through extreme rare diseases and abnormalities…

I don’t know if you’ve been around for a bit but there’s a thread called the requests and fields where you can make a specific request

2 Likes

I didn’t know about it … Thank you for informing

1 Like

I have privately messaged Sammy too about my issue

Was this issue caused by subliminal that you listening or? I think I remember someone mentioned about jaw problem. Hopefully you get better

2 Likes

Again , we have generic fields that could help any issues, like plasma flaunt.etc., but situations like this, we want specific fields to directly address our issues. Hope you get it.

2 Likes

2x Methotrexate (MTX)Powerful Plus +11x(Extra Strong) sigh energy

And take one tablet Methotrexate every sunday after lunch

Use 12 weeks and stop

Problem will solve ok

Use autoimmune fields 3x morning and evening

Bol as much

Use aura field continuously for a day flush your subliminals from subconscious brain

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Please help her :pray:

2 Likes

Please do something Sapien :pray: I request you whole heartedly…you have saved many people’s life … I have come here with so much hope … I completely understand our problem is not your responsibility but you have no idea how much belief and connection I have with you,You live in our hearts and i truly mean you are no less than God for us …you have no idea what you have contributed to people’s life . …Doctors said there is no cure and hope for this but I deeply believe only you can save me from this sufferings …

1 Like

What subliminals used say clearly here