Help me open my third eye

hi can someone help me open my third eye? im done with our area locally visiting 7 shaman/witch doctor but none of them can open it :( . here is my story im born with seeing it age 1-6 i play with dwarf and spirits etc .up to 10years old but idk what went wrong after my high school life i cant see them anymore and i just want to open it again if i accidentally closed it before some one help

note the last 2 shaman have warnings
the other one my ability will totally close after i reach age 30
the other said my energy is so big that they cant open it again

1 Like

if you are really interested in that

2 Likes

okay thanks:) ill save money for it because im done my purchase this year no budget for now

1 Like

Mandelbroth symphony
The new chakra field
Eyes by 3
Good for Ajna

1 Like

thanks guys ill save money for it:)

1 Like

Hello,

we could normalize what having an open third eye means, its not this big thing as a lot of people make it to be.

Its just an enhanced ability but so we can enhance any other ability, i guess by being so visual we put more importance on that one but you can “see” with literally every part of your body, every system in your body, every sense in the mean time and eventually thatd be the key to open it up again.

Losing the fear of seeing more.

The more you lose the fear of seeing beyond the veils and more of the real reality, the more your third eye opens again, because having the third eye open does not just mean that you may be able to see fairies riding mini dragons in pink colored clouds, no. Its also realizing the lies of the world we live at or the bigger truths, and that can get terrifying (unconsciously a lot of times) because majority prefers to believe in the constructed world as it is with the good and the bad than having that comfort zone shaken to understand what is what. And having to :eye: see it.

And that for me for example included accepting that i might get back to see things i didnt want to see again after years of blocking it :sweat_smile:

But again as i studied more, read more, grew more, lost the fears more, the ability began to come back.

and when you end up in these lands of energy work… that is it! You are down the rabbit hole and all kinds of abilities start to resurface as you shake the dirt off of you.

Maybe you dont remember but perhaps it was your choice to make it go away, to block it etc because of whatever at the time, fear or judgment from others.

We dont need a big thing to open it up, we just need calmness, confidence and consistency without rushing it, it will happen as you prepair the whole body to be eyes too, which is the beauty of all of this, again, you can sense a lot around without the third eye, and when you allow yourself to “see” with everything you beging to get accustomed to perceive beyond the normal so by the time your third eye starts blinking itll be normal for you! Because youll be seeing with everything else before, and would have already embraced it and accepted it, then it will naturally happen as a consequence.

And because of those fears ive mentioned the actual chakra you should be focusing on first is the root one if you want to open the third eye…

The root one has the reasons of all our fears and blockages, the more grounded you are the MORE open your third eye could get.

Because grounding and rooting does not mean being here and now present anchored in the reality we suppose to accept, no, by grounding like a nail on a wood deep and hard, you lose all the fears of going crazy literally crazy with all the things you believe our third eye could see but are not sure you could handle, if you are well anchored and grounded, you wont care how far and out your mind and eye wander, or how much you could see.

Then work on the Plexus Chakra a second root to feel empowered and in control, back to your center if you need it. And again as the Root one, once you feel that empowerment of being in control, youll lose fears of “seeing” beyond.

Then the heart chakra, this one is a bit difficult one at first, you have to reach a point of complete surrender of any emotion in a blink of an eye when you need it. In other words, to develop the ability to snap out of any emotion good or bad and back to your center just like that. When you acheive that, you will be able to feel, see, sense (which eventually youll realize those 3 are the same), anything you observe with the third eye.

When you get a hand on those 3 pillars, you can start working on expanding the energy sensitivity in the whole body and that will trigger and stimulate the third eye to participate in that perception of extra things around.

You can also work with the subconscious limit removal v3 and ego dissolution to get rid of whatever is blocking you from it.

And i strongly suggest you to listen to the voice of Gamayun, The Dreamtime and the lucid dream so your brain and other senses start getting accustomed to outer stimulus that you normally as of now could not perceive and when that happen, you will start beginning to belive again that you indeed did not lose that ability, and that you could enjoy it again.

Then you can work more and more with that goal.

But honestly its crucial to develop and expand first the whole body’s energy sensitivity, nervous system, energy systems, other senses etc

There are plenty mandalas and audios to connect with different magical beings and things, that too helps, you can also create a Dragon or Servitor and ask for assistance etc and eventually as you believe really believe in magic again, itll show up :woman_shrugging:t2: it will happen, i promise you.

5 Likes

Asking those who have their 3rd eye open? Is there a safety issue with distracted driving—or other high attention activities (not sure I would want a surgeon who can see into the astral?) Or would it help with those tasks because the extra information is more useful than distracting?

uhm im not afraid of them i just missed them i miss the feeling of visit a place and excitement of seeing them than feeling them i can sense them and idk if im energy sensitive because some times i know i am and other time idk if i am
maybe i need some grounding also my state now is i can sense them i can talk but i cannot see it anymore past 2 second in split second center of my vision i can see them but after nothing in my mind i know where they are what they are idk why my vision is behaving like that like i can see them in my mind and i cannot :sweat:i wonder if my ability is there or not That’s why i go to the local here but sad they cant help me because they said its already open and my capacity is to big for them to help me

hmmm I’ll try your suggestions also my energy is back up by mana circuits 2 years ago jindan etc from sapien and almost 2 years of daily using expansion card twice or thrice a day

also sometimes i can involuntary astral project when my family members are in dire need example under spiritual or psychic attack

idk what you mean but i can saw Spirit before at the side of the road walking or a road when someone has accident before and i just ask a random store there if someone is died there due to accident and always correct
but some times when you watch at the buildings or a place the energy is so dense if that you mean that the color is like in HD i can see sometimes orange colors in my field of view and i ask my workmate they can see it in that time but sadly only i can see

i think i need grounding so that i won’t care how much i can see .
because im in a panic state now why my vision is like this i always reminiscing the past when my vision is at its peak
thank you so much:)
i just need to calm down right:)

Well…

Just reading your replies i could sense an enormous amount of anxiety and stress :slight_smile:

Its ok :)

I think its because with all i said, you felt that seeing things again was actually possible, so if thats what youd like but you are panicking realizing it could actually happen for real?

It confirms to me that you might think you are not afraid now… but probably at some point you felt it when you were small but you dont remember.

Take it easy and go at your pace.

Being able to see all kinds of stuff, obe, astral, remote viewing and all of that, may feel easier because “no one is seeing me doing that” " i dont have to explain to anyone" “once i open my eyes, itll be normal life again” we also feel kinda powerful up there just because we think we just need to open the eyes and thats it lol

But its a whole different thing seeing things with open eyes.

Dont worry too much about it, seriously, its not like we see things like having a bad acid trip 24/7 no no, its not like that, its not that disturbing, the thing is that we see much more when we are children because we are curious and open to see whatever, so we see more.

Opening the third eye abruptly or pushing to have a kundalini awakening without preparation certainly can cause havoc and get out of control.

So its better to work your way up.

Yes do some grounding and work the other chakras first, expand your energy systems, expand your energy sensitivity, even if you say you already feel them and hear them etc, dont try so hard friend, let it come naturally, sometimes whatever is out there picks up your fears and hide themselves is not just about your eye being able to see all is all letting you see them as well. build it up little by little.

2 Likes

yes thank you again i start this morning 1hr grounding from dream seeds also im at my yard feeling peaceful ill start with these for now and comeback to other fields when i think it call:)

2 Likes