Help me out please!

I have been listening to sapien hair growth ver. 2
for months now I have noticed that hair in my front are thinning and I don’t have very good hairs .
Im worried if it will grow or not please help me I’m not able to focus on anything I’m badly stressed :pleading_face:

I listen to
Subconscious limits dissolver (1) time
Just after Hair version .2 (2)time in a day

1 Like

Hi.

I undertand your worry and frustration but you gotta tackle that stress because stress is one of the main reasons for losing hair.

To your list add

All purpose anxiety
Powerful positive weaves
Gratitude for blessings

All 3 are on Sapien M channel

Also check the food you eat to be nutritional

And if the water you use to shower is of decent quality or if you know in your area is full of dirty chemicals or sea salt then wash it with different water and charge that water with the water charger on dreamseeds, or the infrared plasma drink one on Patreon or any of the holy Water series.

And a mild shampoo

And check this

New Release - The Legendary Hair Serum

DNA one might help too

2 Likes

Also check older posts in the forum talking about that you can just type in the searching bar

“Hair”

“Hair loss”

See what others are saying

Etc

1 Like

Listening to subconscious limits dissolver Just after that I’m using hair field , I’m I doing it wrong ?

I dont understand your question after explaining to you what also might be happening?

Has it gotten worse since you started listening? Or a little better? Or just the same as before? Was it getting worse before you started listening and then kept getting worse after you started listening? Or was it staying the same before you started listening and then started getting worse after you started listening?

Stem Cells to Scalp sounds like a good idea to use along with Hair growth v2.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/stem-cells-to-17627352

3 Likes

Read this for extra tip.