Help me selecting a good heaphone! Pictures below

Sony or audio technica?

Sony one gives a good balanced sound with extra bass.

Audio technica is literally a studio headphone where it gives total flat original sound of that sound. Bass is just normal.

Pls help me out as I think extra bass would hinder the frequencies.

https://www.amazon.in/Audio-Technica-ATH-M20x-Over-Ear-Professional-Headphones/dp/B00HVLUR18/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?crid=33BP6F82L3L16&keywords=audio+technica+headphone&qid=1686297922&sprefix=audio%2Caps%2C333&sr=8-3

1 Like

Its your choice.
Whatever you buy, will be with peace in mind.

2 Likes

while selecting the overhead headphones, make sure you buy something light and comfortable, I bought myself a pair of razer’s headphones and regret buying them due to weight and tightness, good luck!

2 Likes

Appreciate the response. I read some few comments on other topics that headphone build quality matters so I was confused. What do u think in technical terms?

Damn yes thats a thing! I will definitely check the weight

1 Like

also, if you like a certain product, check out the reviews on various e-commerce sites and then a review or feedback on youtube and if everything sounds okay, go for it.

So how about these:

The Wrapsody Energetic Headphones

The Beebop Energetic Headphones

:smirk:

1 Like

Sony, in my opinion, because:
5-22000 frequency range and 102 db although it has “only” 24 Ohm impedance, against the 47 Ohm
of Audio Technica, which however has a reduced frequency (15-20000) and 96 db of sound pressure.
Furthermore, Sony is a guarantee and its Extra Bass system is truly remarkable.
I am satisfied with this brand even on minor products.

1 Like