The Wrapsody Energetic Headphones

The idea behind the energetic artwork is to provide a filter to remove the negative energy and intent of anything listened to, then to add only positivity and support.

An idea uniquly represented and presented as this energetically infused artwork with a quality headphones.

Interesting usage intructions may be to power up your own affirmations or have a filter on what you listen to or use.

Perhaps a means by which to even filter mainstream audio toxicity.

With this premium version of the headphones, an undercurrent of lifeforce is adding to the sounds saturating your body. Further upgrading your visual, audio and energetic experience.

Soundweaver’s Wrapsody Headphones

Looking for wireless headphones that really make a statement? Allow us to introduce you to the Wrapsody™ Bluetooth Headphones. Equipped with omnidirectional bass, an advanced microphone, and 85% noise cancellation capabilities that deliver high-definition stereo sound.

Stereo Sound with Omnidirectional Full Range Audio Drivers
85% Isolating Outside Noise Cancellation
33ft Bluetooth Wireless Range
Multi-Function On-Ear Buttons for Answering Calls and Controlling Music
Adjustable Headband
Built-In Microphone for Phone Calls
10+ Hours of Playtime
Includes: Soft Carry Bag, 3.5mm Aux Headphone Jack Cord, and Micro USB Charging Cable
Dimensions: 7.8” x 6.8” x 3.1”
28 Likes

made by
TeeLaunch
Who is TeeLaunch?

Its a good thing Sapien Medicine’s creations dont have any negative intent or energy.

9 Likes

Dope as hell man!!! And they look fashionable too! :heart_eyes:

Next month, i shall order one! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Over time, I’ve lost a lot of love for some music i used to like, because some of the energies would be rather conflicting lol i cant wait to use these in the gym!

5 Likes

Although I don´t have the money for them rn its funny bc yesterday I was thinking about buying some comfy headphones for meditation, and bam here they are :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow these seems really awesome :grinning:

Perhaps there will come out some type of energetic eye glasses next :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Or a phone case that blocks out negativity from your phone + emf protection!

10 Likes

Oh man, this is amazing!

Totally feel you on that. I’d like to listen to some of the older music I use to enjoy , as well as some of the newer songs that have come out, but the combination of lower vibes + bad lyrics (energetically) really make it difficult and not worth it (from my subjective point of view).

This seems to be a fantastic solution.

Thank you @Captain_Nemo! Maybe you can consider creating earphones with the same concept.

5 Likes

Classic scene :sunglasses:

3 Likes

These look great but sadly I have a talent for losing earphones or wearing them out quickly…

2 Likes

:ok_hand::grin:

3 Likes

Processing Time:

10-14 business days

Ships From:

Utah and California

4 Likes

with all these filters (negativity etc.), will they work for listening to Sapien audios or are there too much energies in from this other creator? dont know if anybody understands what i mean…

What if using the same concepts as this fielded headphone, an NFT can be made for the public with a mandala that people can attach behind their TVs to remove negative energy and intent from whatever they watch?

Scatch that, i will still buy it! but in like 2.5 weeks… lol

I wish i was able to use this one buy now pay later service, i was trying to buy it the other day but it doesn’t work on PayPal purchases lol

It’s the same creator, it’s Sapien medicine, he made this field :)

3 Likes

Say hi to your NFT’s!

(i’m sure with the right commands/communication they can do such things)

1 Like

:laughing: true true

I usually do with real life circumstances (people and environments), but i don’t watch TV, i just got the idea as i was sitting in the living room and some one had the TV on turned to the news and i was like wow

4 Likes

isn’t it made by someone else called teelaunch?

so if you buy it will you tell us how it feels? and how the sound is to listen to music, please?

ps i am glad someone else is interested

1 Like

The field is made by Sapien himself, the machine/headphones is produced by some one else

The image on the side of the head phones is what Sapien imbued with the field, not the headphone itself :)

Yes of course! And eagerly so! Haha

1 Like

cool, thank you!
i think the time it got released, there were other creators on soundweave. i thought teelaunch was one of them. but now i know!

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for a Sapei rendition of Airestech since Day 1
Stickers even (for emf intent)

2 Likes

I wonder if the affirmation part will work even if not turned on? Like wear around my neck close to throat chakra and then speak my affirmations?