The Wrapsody Energetic Headphones

Thess are good headphones. I got these over the others because I find on-ear headphones very uncomfortable (they hurt the ears man, those acupressure points…). These are very comfortable. They look good aswell and are very high quality built. I havent really tested the sound yet, I mainly used them so far for frequencies which I find effective for chakra healing/balancing etc (I know theres fields for that but I like the sound of the frequencies, they help to relax and tune in to the brainwave I find, and I find them very effective). These also came in a very fancy box which in my case was badly ripped. I shall report back when Ive tried out the audio quality. Thankyou Dreamweaver and Sapien Medicine!

2 Likes

I was looking forward to buy some headphones and here they are. Will listening to fields with this give me much better results?

“The idea behind the energetic artwork is to provide a filter to remove the negative energy and intent of anything listened to, then to add only positivity and support.”

Wont make fields stronger, will filter negativity.

If these are the kind of headphones you need, they are excellent.

They are quite bulky though so not good for on-the-go or whatever.

1 Like