HELP me with my HAIR đŸ„ș

Okay so it’s actually the first time of me really creating a stack

So far: shiny and revitalized, dut. Scalp, stem cells to scalp, face and neck, grey hair restoration and eventually hair growth booster (?) don’t really know the difference between the shiny one

Also I have found sapiens hair loss v. 2 got reuploaded to YouTube by 2 people, would it still be equally effective, cause I only heard good things about that one!

It’s a good idea to add

1. Ego dissolution
  2. Subconscious limits removal

To the beginning of any stack :)

I guess you can use it if you want to, usually there is a good reason when something is deleted đŸ€·

Hair growth is for hair to grow quicker,
Shiny helps hair damage and it has negentropy, any even a nice small according to testimonials :)

3 Likes

Okay! Enough to listen to them once a day ? Cause so far that’s a long playlist as of playtime ;o alsooo out of all of them, anything else you’d suggest me for my situation?

I mean I don’t really have damaged hair nor do I feel the need to have it grow quicker, just looking for regrowth mainly! And yea thickness would also be cool (tho my hair isn’t even that thin to begin with) :)

2 Likes

How long is the playlist?

If you play them all once, then do one round on the morning as you’re getting ready, one in the afternoon and one before bed if you have time (or even overnight on the lowest volume if you can sleep with it).

Another approach is to have them 2-3x and then listen only once.

It’s better if you concentrate on / meditate to the fields, but it’s also okay to put it on and listen passively while you’re getting ready, on your way to work/school etc.

I think it’s still good to have the fields in the list, they all work on hair, I think it’s a nice synergy

3 Likes

You can find that one if you wish so on Patreon.

Your stack looking good.You can add what @MonkeyOwl suggested and Hair Recovery 2 (or 3) and that would be just fine. You could add The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach at the beginning of the stack for additional boost.

3 Likes

Does it matter in what order I play them
 and well so far the playlist is like 1 hour something 1h 15 or so
 without hair loss v.2 so far!

2 Likes

The plasma light field is very strong.
I would recommend you put it first and play it may 1x per day. It’s also okay in the beginning to just play a few minutes of it.

After Subconscious, i don’t think the order matters much in this stack.
When you play plasma, you should also play automated grounding in the end.

I would really recommend playing it when you are asleep once (at least try), it reduces the listening time when you’re awake, and the fields also integrate nicely while you’re asleep.

I think in the beginning, if you want to optimize listening time, ego dissolution is also enough 1x per day :)

2 Likes

That could be morning list.

In the evening, you could only listen to few fields, but more then once, for example:

Dutasteride Scalp x2
Hair Growth Boost x2
Shiny and Revitalized Hair (feat. Minda Violetly) x2
Hair recovery x1

and that would be more than enough. And it would be only 40 minutes or so.

2 Likes

The problem is that it would loop overnight ?

And thank you so much yea I think I will opt it to listening only once in the beginning then!

hope it’s okay to listen to it on musi ? And does headphone/speaker matter? Like phone speaker, Bluetooth speaker, random headphones?

Also I actually don’t know much about the whole plasma and automated grounding thing
 you mean putting the grounding at the very bottom of my playlist?

1 Like

Thank you so much for your reply as well!

With hair recovery you mean the hair loss v.2?

Did you pick out the ones you think are the most vital ? :) yea it’s quite a big playlist for sure :c

2 Likes

No problem man.

Yes.

Again, yes. :wink:

1 Like

Doesn’t matter :) you can also see it in the FAQ:

Yes

1 Like

Okay okay, if I do play this playlist over night tho! What if it loops? Cause tbh i don’t know how to only play it once :/ and you said some of them are just too strong to like use it more than even once

1 Like

For me it never looped on yt :joy::joy:
Are you sure.it.would loop?

Don’t include plasma light in the overnight one then. (Anyway it can be pretty energising so maybe it’s better for the morning)
Add something to the end like the 8 hour one for sleeping (either on sapien medicine or dream seeds channel), should not be an issue ;)

Oh when I’m on the phone I listen on musi not YouTube directly! There it always loops
 and 8 hour what ?

And okay I will note that!

This, if you add it to the stack.overnight,.it gets tok long and won’t loop.
I can’t sleep with this one ironically, but you can try. It’s for sleeping.

Haha I’m probably already asleep by the time I reach this :sob::joy:

Btw morphic fields still work even when you’re asleep ?

Also I listened to a field before but before starting this playlist I would like to be completely flushed and start at 0 basically with a fresh mind, what can I do for that ?

1 Like

Yes.
You should read the FAQ I liked above.

You can listen auric clearing from dream seeds 1x a day, but keep in mind that it clears field you listened in the ~3 hours before playing that field.

So I listened to one field from another creator for approx 3 months
 do you think the flush, clearing would be necessary or is it more of a head thing ? Or just dedicate to this stack now?

And well if it clears everything I listened 3 hours ago before the field that’s not good

This.

But it’s not a bad idea to use the auric clearing Audio daily for a few days/weeks anyway. As well as etheric cord cutter, just to clear out junk that could make the process slower.

I’ll leave it up to you and how much time you have.