HELP me with my HAIR 🥺

Hi guys! So for a while now I’ve been searching for a solution for my little issue

I would like to know which free fields would help me best (despite hair loss v.3) with reversing receding hairline… tbh my hair isn’t even that thin but the temples are pretty noticeable and idk what to do :/

Super grateful for any advise! I’m a male btw

4 Likes

Hi, @felipso! group welcome 4

I have found that use of Hair Growth Booster (Patreon field) caused length and new hair growth at temples and hairline.

I am sure that others will have input. Try searching the forum for hair issues and you will find treasure troves of info! Good luck! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi!

Welcome to the forum! I would recommend using the search function (magnifying glass on the top right side) and searching for “hair loss”, as it is kind of a recurring topic, understandably so.

This is also a good topic to browse through:

7 Likes

Hey thank you! I already did that tho that’s why I’m asking that again especially for my situation, I can’t listen to every single thing they recommended to the people because I don’t wanna overflow my body by listening to what 10-20 fields…

That’s why I wanted to ask what you guys think would be the best I could do (as long as it’s free cause I cannot afford any payed one yet)

2 Likes

If you wnna know what’s the best option for hair then this is your best bet if you’re willing to spend. This comes with everything you’ll need for any hair problem I believe. This also has many combination of the fields mentioned above. Or you can try the fields that are mentioned in description and see how they work for you first

2 Likes

I think you should experiment a bit.

The dutasterided scalp is one for male pattern baldness which you seem to experience (?).
There is also stem cells targeted to neck / scalp / face
And I would add something general like mana circuits, Jing, etc
Of course starting with subconscious limits removal and ego dissolution :)

2 Likes

What about grey hair restoration 2.5 some people said it’s not only good for people with greying hair and would have actual benefits for anti balding ?

And is hair growth booster = shiny and revitalized hair ?

And thank you y’all :)

3 Likes

They are not the same, but both are good additions to your stack. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Doesn’t hurt to try.

Two different fields.

3 Likes

Ah others have said they’re not the same, you can add both of those to the stack.

This is where you need to try different combinations, see what works best, since you would like to keep your stack minimal, imo rightly so.

Also I think it is also a.good idea to use energy blockage removal daily for a couple of months, of you haven’t yet.

3 Likes

Okay so it’s actually the first time of me really creating a stack…

So far: shiny and revitalized, dut. Scalp, stem cells to scalp, face and neck, grey hair restoration and eventually hair growth booster (?) don’t really know the difference between the shiny one…

Also I have found sapiens hair loss v. 2 got reuploaded to YouTube by 2 people, would it still be equally effective, cause I only heard good things about that one!

It’s a good idea to add

1. Ego dissolution
  2. Subconscious limits removal

To the beginning of any stack :)

I guess you can use it if you want to, usually there is a good reason when something is deleted 🤷

Hair growth is for hair to grow quicker,
Shiny helps hair damage and it has negentropy, any even a nice small according to testimonials :)

3 Likes

Okay! Enough to listen to them once a day ? Cause so far that’s a long playlist as of playtime ;o alsooo out of all of them, anything else you’d suggest me for my situation?

I mean I don’t really have damaged hair nor do I feel the need to have it grow quicker, just looking for regrowth mainly! And yea thickness would also be cool (tho my hair isn’t even that thin to begin with) :)

2 Likes

How long is the playlist?

If you play them all once, then do one round on the morning as you’re getting ready, one in the afternoon and one before bed if you have time (or even overnight on the lowest volume if you can sleep with it).

Another approach is to have them 2-3x and then listen only once.

It’s better if you concentrate on / meditate to the fields, but it’s also okay to put it on and listen passively while you’re getting ready, on your way to work/school etc.

I think it’s still good to have the fields in the list, they all work on hair, I think it’s a nice synergy

3 Likes

You can find that one if you wish so on Patreon.

Your stack looking good.You can add what @MonkeyOwl suggested and Hair Recovery 2 (or 3) and that would be just fine. You could add The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach at the beginning of the stack for additional boost.

3 Likes

Does it matter in what order I play them… and well so far the playlist is like 1 hour something 1h 15 or so… without hair loss v.2 so far!

2 Likes

The plasma light field is very strong.
I would recommend you put it first and play it may 1x per day. It’s also okay in the beginning to just play a few minutes of it.

After Subconscious, i don’t think the order matters much in this stack.
When you play plasma, you should also play automated grounding in the end.

I would really recommend playing it when you are asleep once (at least try), it reduces the listening time when you’re awake, and the fields also integrate nicely while you’re asleep.

I think in the beginning, if you want to optimize listening time, ego dissolution is also enough 1x per day :)

2 Likes

That could be morning list.

In the evening, you could only listen to few fields, but more then once, for example:

Dutasteride Scalp x2
Hair Growth Boost x2
Shiny and Revitalized Hair (feat. Minda Violetly) x2
Hair recovery x1

and that would be more than enough. And it would be only 40 minutes or so.

2 Likes

The problem is that it would loop overnight ?

And thank you so much yea I think I will opt it to listening only once in the beginning then!

hope it’s okay to listen to it on musi ? And does headphone/speaker matter? Like phone speaker, Bluetooth speaker, random headphones?

Also I actually don’t know much about the whole plasma and automated grounding thing… you mean putting the grounding at the very bottom of my playlist?

1 Like

Thank you so much for your reply as well!

With hair recovery you mean the hair loss v.2?

Did you pick out the ones you think are the most vital ? :) yea it’s quite a big playlist for sure :c

2 Likes