The Dutasterided Scalp: New Release

The Dutasterided Scalp

The dustasterided scalp. The places simulant of the chemical dutasteride topically on the scalp, this helps with hair recovery and reduces the storage and buildup of DHT in the scalp. Guys suffering from specific dht affected male pattern baldness have experienced fast and remarkable results sometimes. (it only targets the scalp, no effects elsewhere on body)

2-3 times per listen, with these i think the results are a lot faster so, be wary of that.

34 Likes

@_OM can females listen to this audio? My hair has thinned a lot around the crown area and in the front on either side of the widows peak. Very similar to the male pattern baldness common areas.

13 Likes

Sure. Give it a try and see what happens.
It wouldn’t have any ill effects for women.

15 Likes

A study of women after 3 years of therapy showed that dutasteride may be more effective than finasteride in women under 50 years of age as measured by hair thickness (not hair density) at the center and vertex scalp (Boersma et al., 2014).Feb 24, 2017

8 Likes

Will try to use it twice in the morning and twice in the evening alongside other hair related videos.

2 Likes

This will surely be handy after I’m able to start a Plasma Protocol.

Dream is managing to inhibit side effects of otherwise powerful drugs, so it will be fun to see the progress. What an age we’re living!

There are actually important studies showing more effectiveness than Finasteride or Minoxidil.
And now that side effects are avoided… Whoa :smirk:

12 Likes

I have my hope in this audio. I hope it works as I believe volume of hair can make or break your looks.

4 Likes

It makes your Head tingle like crazy. Amazing audio.

8 Likes

Same. I was discussing about it with my friend.
We both felt working it on our scalp

2 Likes

Can this help with hairline that already receded?

2 Likes

Yes. It helps with pattern baldness.

8 Likes

Use the fungus destroyer field for that

6 Likes

That’s the main goal of this field.
Google “dutasteride results”

2 Likes

Thank you! My hairline need it. :joy:

7 Likes

Everyone, any testimonials with this one!

It takes a long time till hair actually regrows. U gotta be patient lol.

8 Likes

Lol of course, but knowing that Dream put some extra juice into these new audios, you never know how long something might take

Sapien has my loyalty for life is all I can say. Although I wish there was a field for anhedonia (lack of pleasure from activities and everyday living). It’s been a disease that has haunted me for years up until today.

2 Likes

do you know if it’s permanent? i tried hair loss v3 for months but nothing changed and it is getting worse

3 Likes

If it works like the drug it isnt permanent

1 Like