Help me with something I’m dealing with

damn yo. It’s gonna be alright. People here will help you.

4 Likes

If you need someone to talk to, I’m here for you.

3 Likes

Doing that rn. Hopefully I’ll be ok.

1 Like

Maybe I’ll pm you. Rn I need to focus on breathing normally again

2 Likes

Ok, that happens, but why did you do that?

And I don’t ask you that from a place of blame. There is no judgement here.

You are the one who tried to choke you (and that’s ok). So what’s behind your choice to choke you? B cause that’s the part that you want to heal.

3 Likes

For a while I haven’t been able to figure it out. I had nobody to talk to about it because I don’t think they’d understand like I do. I’ve been constantly fighting my mind that’s running old shitty thoughts behaviors, traumatic emotions and I couldn’t seem to free myself, only for a while. Then back to my mental war. I was constantly shaking my legs because of anxiousness in my root area? I had been dealing with this for over two years, I am manifesting different outcomes for myself however I think it over stimulated my mind with constant affirmations morphia fields etc, to the point where even learning new things was overwhelming. I felt tired and drained. I slept throughout my entire day, only going to the gym hanging with friends and coming home. At night I couldn’t seem to sleep, I had to PMO, something I’m trying to get rid of because it’s to the point where was losing touch with myself. I felt like I had all of these negative beliefs and thoughts, I felt like there were entities leeching off of me, if something in the world triggered me I would be dissassociated for a long time. The main thing to get out of this: i was sick and tired of trying. I was done. And I heard something that made me overthink to hell and back. I felt weak in my knees. I started scratching myself like trying to hurt my hands or something.I just stared at the mental mandala from sapiens Instagram and my face was just stuck in anger. Suicidal thoughts showed up. I started to give in, I was about to write in my notebook that if I don’t see changed in my life within a year I would do it. I didn’t end up writing that, I read some old things I was scripting for, and was so deeply sad because I felt hopeless. For the longest time I felt alone and nothing was working long enough, it didn’t help that I couldn’t stay consistent for more than two days. Also, I couldn’t deal with my emotions in a healthy ways because I had no idea how to. I felt like if I let them express themselves that they would just overwhelm me and perpetuate for days to come. I was sitting at my desk and I was wearing my SLR tag. Then I tightened it for a little bit. Then again. Until my head felt like it was gonna pop. I stopped and started to regret what I did. I was so scared that I was gonna die I was afraid that it was too late this was a permanent decision my body felt weak. That’s when I decided to play enhanced blood circulation, hyperbaric oxygen, and angelic intercession. My neck was pulsing so hard.
I’m thankful to be alive right now even if I wasn’t actually about to die. I just can’t believe that I tried to do that. However I feel completely renewed and like I have a second chance at life. To be able to make the changes I want.

5 Likes

if you don’t mind, what is actually making you act this way?

did you lose someone? something?

I haven’t done some of the stuff you wrote but I have felt that way too. My left arm is absolutely cut/scratched simply because of my perception 1-2 years ago. (Now i love the way it looks)

It gets better my friend. Everybody says the same thing and I always hated that they said that, because I never saw how and when things would get better.

4 Likes

I find it absolutely incredible that you can write so openly about it. You can also pm anytime, i will listen.

Have you tried crucible of stored trauma?

I don’t know your full story so I’m not sure what’s the best way to help, but i do recommend to reach out any time

7 Likes

I have sent you healing and asked Kali for protection for you. May She slice all the bad forces and energies that tormented you and you find peace and joy in your inner world. In the present moment.

Also know that you are not alone, we are always here for you.

5 Likes

Try using this overnight or at least while taking a long nap. If you’ve been feeling like you’re weighted down by something always pressing on you when you try to move forwards or even function normally, or if you’ve been feeling tense no matter what you do to try and relax yourself and think straight, then this might help you as much as it helped me. It’ll help a lot in preventing PMO’s. Helps with trauma healing as well. I pray that things get better for you.

2 Likes

It’s great that you’ve come through this experience of yours with a constructive attitude. I agree with you that you’ve given yourself another chance.

You’re aware that you have a few places or topics which you could heal in the new chance you’ve given yourself. Good for you! How will you begin your healing? What would be your first step that you could do right now?

1 Like

I’ll tell more later when I have time to

Thank you so much. I feel like I needed protection from things because I’ve felt like I had been just out in the open for things to attack me and I had no way of knowing if they were there or not

2 Likes

Thank you I may pm you. I don’t have crucible of stored trauma I might buy it one day though

1 Like

I think everything begins with your thinking and attitude so I’m changing my outlook on things no matter how they seem. I’m gonna treat my emotions and thoughts like something that I choose, instead of being dragged by them. I’m keeping idea that things always get much better in the back of my head to use as a foundation for my future. I’m gonna go easy on listening to fields and just truly do my own mental work and in the physical I’m just gonna do the constructive things that I already do

I would suggest you to consult a doctor first because some of the things that you mentioned like “repetitive negative thoughts and shaking leg” is a major sign of focal epilepsy maybe im not right but my sister was having same symptoms as you mentioned above she took a “EEG test” and it was because of epilepsy you can use as many morphic fields for protection but I’ll say visit a neurologist and explain this to him and you’ll get well soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Absolutely. I agree with you, especially in the situation you’ve described for us.

Great! To hlep you with that, we have some awesome fields. When you’re ready for that kind of support, take a look at Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks, where the “work” has already been done for you.

If it helps you, I personally think about emotions as something we create. I’m offering that to you here because there are times, with emotions (as well as the conditions of our lives), when it doesn’t seem like we’d choose that, if you know what I mean.

And that’s because, over the course of our lives, we’d learned some habits (of emoting, in this discussion) which were once helpful to us (otherwise we wouldn’t have learned them in the first place) but now are less helpful to us. So as you’re learning your new habits, you might want to keep those ideas in the back of your head, in case you’d be likely to beat yourself up with that idea of “choosing.”

Another thing to keep in your mind about creating your emotions, because they are your creations, they are not real; they’re something that you’ve created.

And let me explain that because I’m not saying that they can’t affect you or that they don’t have an impact on you. Of course, they affect you and have an impact on you. I’m not belittling any of that.

As you play more with the idea that your emotions are something that you create and, as you start to get some handle on how you create your emotions, you also begin to understand that, since you create your emotions, you can create different ones instead.

Now, I’m not “demanding” that you start creating different emotions for yourself right this very minute and I’d wish for you that you not demand something like that of yourself. That’s a skill that you’ll have to learn, which means there’ll be a learning curve for you. (But that’s ok, because you’ve learned other things in your life before and I get the sense that you’re smart.)

But, as you’re learning your new skills, if you can keep in the back of your mind that your emotions (“good” and “bad”) are things you’re creating and that you’re learning how to create things differently for you, then you stop responding to your emotions as if they’re real. And that’s great because it’s when we respond to our emotions as if they’re real, that’s how they affect us and have an impact on us, you see?

(And we have fields to help you with this understanding and skill-learning as well.)

You’ve got this.

2 Likes

A very strong and elegant purifying system :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m using this and angelic intercession interchangeably. They calm me down alot

What you said is helping me guide myself to better understandings of what I’ve brought into my life, it’s creating a framework in my head and I’m gonna read over this continuously.

This means a lot to me. Sometimes I would get down on myself and hearing those words helps me have more faith so thank you

2 Likes