Help on cancelling and amplifying planetary effects

hello, I would like to know if someone with knowledge of astrology could help me, I have just seen that in my astrological chart I have what is usually called a stellium of 6 planets in the 6th house, as I have seen this seems to create a fairly significant imbalance given the large number of planets that accumulates in a single point, my question would be if listening to the fields of annul and amplify the planetary effects would get cancel this negative effect.

2 Likes

Temporarily, yes.
Also see The Navagraha Homam for longer results.

18 Likes

Also an important note about all zodiac issues.
They are simply a reflection of your past tendencies.
The most important thing one can do is to outgrow and transcend those karmic patterns thru conscious spiritual growth.

I not too long ago, reread an extensive astrological reading that I had done when I was 21. At the time, it fit me to a tee.
Now, it doesn’t describe me at all.
I’ve outgrown those past issues.
And if I were to die today and be reborn I would have a new astrological chart reflecting those changes.

32 Likes

It’s kinda like our karma is written in our natal charts, right?
Past karma of course since future is always under the question mark.

6 Likes

Yes.
Why I was nicknaming the fields, the karmic nullifiers.

Not technically correct tho.
More like karmic reducers :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

17 Likes

thanks friend, I have also seen that the stellium, if you get to balance it can be very beneficial, because instead of that accumulation affects you negatively, if you balance all that planetary energy that is affecting you negatively, you would get all the positive benefits of each planet you have in a stellium, I do not know if that will be so but from what I’ve read so it is.

9 Likes

I feel every astrological placement can be leveraged to be beneficial.
I have 4 planets in 8th house, in a western system, and in Vedic astrology every planet is from 8th to another. Forming an 8th house chain kind of. I was also born on 8 August (08.08) and my height is 188cm so You know… dont get too paranoic about that, focus on improving your self/life and your desitny will surely change for the better :D

12 Likes

you are right, I am not obsessed with that either, but anyway, if this stellium can affect me in a negative way, I prefer to prevent and cancel that effect it could have, and if I can take advantage of that strong planetary energy of the stellium to make it beneficial for me, then all the better. :smile:

4 Likes

I’m still quite confused. If you listen to The Navagraha Homam do you still need to listen to nullify negative Planetary?

1 Like

no,
Navagraha Homam have both astrology fields included (amplify and nullify)

7 Likes

I heard somewhere in the forum that you shouldn’t loop it too long and why is that? I forgot where is the comment but someone made comment and kinda question why. What is really the benefits of it anyway? I don’t really understand astrology much. Sorry if I’m asking too much.

I think I will buy The Navagraha Homam field later, for the moment I will try the annular and amplify the planetary effects fields to see how they work for me.

2 Likes

You simply don’t need to.
The field is replicating an entire ceremony that’s meant to have effects for weeks or more.

21 Likes

to sum up, these fields of annul and amplify what they do is to annul the negative effects that the planets exert on you, and amplify the positive effects, I do not understand much astrology, but I believe that the planets somehow influence us, and if not look at how for example the moon influences the earth causing the tides, if the stars can physically influence the earth with the tides, I am convinced that energetically influence the human being.

6 Likes

Hey don’t worry about the imbalance. If you have that stellium it’s because it’s meant for your best evolution, according to what you came to learn, accommodate and transcend. So, other than the fields you mention which are the ones to help you here, you can focus on learning all you can about that house in particular. Even if it’s matters are not natural for you, you have a lot of energy there to explore and to make flow. The opposite house is important in matters of balance here also, so if you can find solitude and time to meditate and silence your mind (among other things that 12 house rules of course) it might help you too. This way you can strengthen your planets located in the 6 house. Because they need the energy of the house to shine:)

This is just an aid. If you feel curiosity on the astrology subject and want to explore it a bit. Yes we are much more than any thing that is written in our chart. We are here to evolve it. But nevertheless this is always a great tool.

8 Likes

Interesting. So our birth chart is more based off where we’ve been, but not exactly where we’re going…(as long as we keep growing spiritually)

8 Likes

Yes, exactly.
The saying goes, “History doesn’t actually repeat itself but it rhymes”,
Meaning most people (or cultures) aren’t actually growing fast enough to avoid their past karma repeating.
Hence Conceptual Realizations and other fields that also help…
along with the planetary karmic ‘reducers’ that mainly work on the effects, not the “causes”

21 Likes

Tell me about it :)) I’m not a nationalist but I just enjoy and have some affection for a bunch of aspects of where I live/“am from”. Otherwise, I guess I wouldn’t have settled down here. I had other choices.

But that sticky karma is something indeed. Overlaps with the individual’s, at times. Like years ago, I was starting a kind of internship in a European country. First day. I meet the supervisor. The guy says:

“Where are you from? Ah yes? Everybody hates you!”

Or the zillion other cases where I heard:

“Bronyraur, YOU have done this and that to people. YOU”.

Ok… Nice… Sometimes it really requires a hell of a strength to not take it personally, while you’re openly treated like a scapegoat.

But once again: overlaps with the individual’s karmic luggage, doesn’t it. Gotta deal with it ;)

Anyway, I guess this has contributed to my choice of Shatachandi over Navagraha (for the moment):

Contributed in the sense that I want to spread that “karmic reduction” to the “land” as well. Maybe :)

My question is: until I get Navagraha, would it be “enough” to just put Chandi in my astrological stack? It seems so, but I wanted to confirm, in case I misunderstand something.

7 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer swears by Chandi. Good enough for me. :+1:

10 Likes

Thank you Dearest. I’m relieved with this double-check ;)

6 Likes