Astrology Chart Interpretations

Hi man, thats no problem, i have made so many mistakes it would a waste to not make someone learn from them :joy:

2 Likes

Can someone recommend a website where we can get an interpretation of the birth chart?

1 Like
3 Likes

Thanks. Have you tried buying a reading from this site? If so, how was it?

My earlier question is vague, apologies. I’m already a little bit knowledgeable of my western astrology chart. Now I’m trying to explore Vedic astrology, and apparently my sign is actually not what it was! There’s so many new words and concepts to learn, and honestly I just wanted to get a quick detailed reading as I feel like I’m at a crossroads right now.

1 Like

Yeah, I feel you. Never bought any product from this site, but the free ones available, including personal birth chart analysis are pretty good. I’m an astrologer myself, western one.

Im no knowledgeable at Vedic, and yes there are so many new concepts to it, planetary associations and the importance given to degrees and decans. But in my honest opinion it is a different path, so to speak to achieve the same spot… although your sign is different it comes to give a layer to the whole analysis, not excluding any of the western and vice versa. It may be hard to understand at first, but from what I’ve seen the overall look at the eastern chart it’s another way to put things I’ve seen in the western… I’ve confirmed it in my work with some people too.

3 Likes

I was able to read into my Vedic birth chart, and I must say I don’t resonate with it; compared to the western one. Moreover, there are so many conflicting interpretations I found online on Vedic astrology. I’m putting it aside for now.

As for my dilemma, I feel like I already know what to do, I’m just finding an excuse to not do it.

1 Like

wow…never knew that there is a thread on birth chart discussion…I am not an astrologer…but since my has always been mystical and chaotic…that I tried to read it myself 2 years back to unfold the mystery as per vedic astrology. And as per vedic astrology my moon sign is scorpio, however, in western astrology my moon sign is sagittarius.

I don’t resonate with western chart. I completely resonate with scorpio moon. The dark and deep…

1 Like

hello, does anyone have a trustworthy vedic astrology site? I listened to navagraha homam and I want to know what is nullified and amplified

1 Like

I’m not selling anything and recive 0% fees form what I’m about to reccomend

I have got my chart(s) buying option 6 on this website.
It’s much cheapter than the actual software, and You recieve a ~60 pages of pdf with like 30/40 charts of Yours (using different calculation systems etc) all of the Shadbalas, Yogas, Dashas, Nakshatras etc.
And a few pdfs explaining in a simple terms what each of those mean, why they are practiced and how.

For an acutall interpretations I also very Like an barbarpijan’s website:
https://barbarapijan.com/bpa/Graha/1Graha_mainpage.htm
She is referring to many different cultures, cites different sources and opinions on each subjects, shows real live examples etc. She cover very very big amount of topics an is generally good source of knowledge. Of course after some time I have got very intimate with my birth chart and found a different interpretation for many aspects, but her webpage was always a good pointer on how to do that in my case.
Enjoy digging the rabbit hole as I’m into it for like 11 years by now and still feel I dont grasp even half of the nuances of Vedic Astrology

4 Likes

AstroSage Kundli app available on playstore I found it very good

1 Like

Hey I just wonder are we still under pluto retrograde? And I heard that it’s good for virgo. I’m virgo should I use pluto audio then :thinking:

3 Likes

People say anything :joy:
I’m not sure Pluto retrograde is good for anyone lol

But you can use Pluto audio of course and also nullify/amplify

6 Likes

If you’re “a Virgo” you probably mean your sun sign, but with Pluto as a generational planet, if you’re a millennial (or born in between 1983 and 1995, to be exact) it was in the sign of Scorpio, and Pluto in Scorpio, depending on what house it’s in in your chart, is probably going to be, uh, intense, for that aspect of your life. (Gen Z thereabouts would be Pluto in Sag, 1996-2009)

Since you read tarot, another way to put it is that the energies of Pluto correspond with the Death and Judgment cards, which usually indicate major transformations and awakenings, among other things. If that’s your intention, and sounds like it would be “good” for you, then of course it is up to you to connect with the audios as you wish.:relaxed:

6 Likes

to the best of my knowledge pluto is retrograding right now (in Makara/Capricorn using Vedic system) but genereally with ex-saturnaian planets It could be better or just easier to focus on house placements and aspects they are forming instead. as @lilo said Pluto is more of a generational planet. Do You remember Edgy kids? Thats Pluto in Scorpio. The popularity of dark humour? Pluto in Scorpio again.
The exact dates are different when You are using Vedic system and Western system, as well as the aspects formed by each planet( in Vedic astrology every planet form different Aspects) so those factors will have impact on interpretation as well. With vedic astrology there are no rules on what aspects the ex-saturnian planets are forming, but I would go with Pluto forming the same as mars (4th and 8th houses from the planet) since its generally believed that Pluto is a higher octave of Mars.

5 Likes

Hm. I’ll stick to Venus and Jupiter then. I did listened to death card tarot one though. Don’t know what’s been happening with that but I did kinda think differently.

2 Likes

Hey! I have Sun, Mercury and Neptune in 12th house. Is there any way to remove influence of it on my life. For example, Mercury is about intelligence and I realised that it is having impact on my studying.

Can Nullify Negative Planetary and Astrological Effects help with that?

2 Likes

Hey @marauder,

A few posts about the planetary placements. In the first quote, _OM says yes to a similar question. Later he has also confirmed (with Maoshan Wanderer as well) that Shatachandi Yagna does help too in a longer-term. I personally feel a significant relief with that one.

I feel you regarding some rocky placements in the birth chart :) In the past, I received a few excellent insights from some astrologers but there was something missing though. Something more “wholesome”.

After _OM’s last clarifications, I stopped worrying about my birth chart and any other astro event :)

6 Likes

Brilliant, thanks @Bronyraur :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi, I just had my vedic chart done, would anyone be willing to take a look at it and see which features stand out the most?

1 Like

Hello, the interpretation regarding all Vedic features (names and associations between house rulers and aspects etc) are specific to them. So you require a Vedic astrologer to talk about it. To speak about the chart in itself regarding the ascendant, moon and sun meaning -the same as the western chart - will not be a Vedic analysis if that is what you want.

2 Likes