Astrology Chart Interpretations

If you’re “a Virgo” you probably mean your sun sign, but with Pluto as a generational planet, if you’re a millennial (or born in between 1983 and 1995, to be exact) it was in the sign of Scorpio, and Pluto in Scorpio, depending on what house it’s in in your chart, is probably going to be, uh, intense, for that aspect of your life. (Gen Z thereabouts would be Pluto in Sag, 1996-2009)

Since you read tarot, another way to put it is that the energies of Pluto correspond with the Death and Judgment cards, which usually indicate major transformations and awakenings, among other things. If that’s your intention, and sounds like it would be “good” for you, then of course it is up to you to connect with the audios as you wish.:relaxed:

6 Likes

to the best of my knowledge pluto is retrograding right now (in Makara/Capricorn using Vedic system) but genereally with ex-saturnaian planets It could be better or just easier to focus on house placements and aspects they are forming instead. as @lilo said Pluto is more of a generational planet. Do You remember Edgy kids? Thats Pluto in Scorpio. The popularity of dark humour? Pluto in Scorpio again.
The exact dates are different when You are using Vedic system and Western system, as well as the aspects formed by each planet( in Vedic astrology every planet form different Aspects) so those factors will have impact on interpretation as well. With vedic astrology there are no rules on what aspects the ex-saturnian planets are forming, but I would go with Pluto forming the same as mars (4th and 8th houses from the planet) since its generally believed that Pluto is a higher octave of Mars.

5 Likes

Hm. I’ll stick to Venus and Jupiter then. I did listened to death card tarot one though. Don’t know what’s been happening with that but I did kinda think differently.

2 Likes

Hey! I have Sun, Mercury and Neptune in 12th house. Is there any way to remove influence of it on my life. For example, Mercury is about intelligence and I realised that it is having impact on my studying.

Can Nullify Negative Planetary and Astrological Effects help with that?

2 Likes

Hey @marauder,

A few posts about the planetary placements. In the first quote, _OM says yes to a similar question. Later he has also confirmed (with Maoshan Wanderer as well) that Shatachandi Yagna does help too in a longer-term. I personally feel a significant relief with that one.

I feel you regarding some rocky placements in the birth chart :) In the past, I received a few excellent insights from some astrologers but there was something missing though. Something more “wholesome”.

After _OM’s last clarifications, I stopped worrying about my birth chart and any other astro event :)

6 Likes

Brilliant, thanks @Bronyraur :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi, I just had my vedic chart done, would anyone be willing to take a look at it and see which features stand out the most?

1 Like

Hello, the interpretation regarding all Vedic features (names and associations between house rulers and aspects etc) are specific to them. So you require a Vedic astrologer to talk about it. To speak about the chart in itself regarding the ascendant, moon and sun meaning -the same as the western chart - will not be a Vedic analysis if that is what you want.

2 Likes