Astrology Chart Interpretations

Hello everyone.
As everyone says astrology is the map of our soul. Obviously, we do need to take into account that “nothing is fixed”. However, there are some aspects, despite being minor might have a huge impact on you. I invite people to try and interpret each others while discovering the unique gifts each of us possess. And please do upload a picture of chart. Despite having interpreted my chart I am currently stuck on something. I have 2 sesquisquare - moon-neptune , saturn-neptune and south node- ascendant biquintile. I know sesquisquare is related to problems/ karmic stuff and biquintile is deep occult power/esoteric stuff. First question, how the hell do you interpret them in here?

I’m super excited to dig out jewels hidden in the ocean floor. You can’t hide yourself now, mis queridos.
Thank you everyone.

2 Likes

those aspects are minor, might be best to interpret the major aspects with accuracy the use them to your advantage and will see what puzzle pieces are missing from them. the minor aspects are things that are “supporting” your chart and they are make themselfs visible when you are low on energy or transit planets activate them. It’s better to even see any minor aspect pattern you have(even with points like AC or other subjects like North Node) like the Yod etc to see where the energy is pointing.

So in a sense those aspects are your last resort after you “lost” (you don’t lose the energy but it might go dormant) power from major aspects.

What I mean is that if you got Moon trine another planet and at the same time biquintile another and the transit planets are located to the biquintile planet you will feel :
1)That the energy of the trine might went down or dormant
2)How the biquintile pattern of energy is transmitted from one planet to another
3)Why it’s happening like that

Whatever anyone reads about major or minor aspects are more likely very general to the concept of the whole which astrology in the first place tries to explain

For ex. I have Sun square Mars and you have too but I am a man and you are a woman.First the body works in a different way so that means that with this square you might abnormally produce testosteron.But I am a man and I can handle the anger cause it’s in my nature but you as a woman cannot.You might be like in a menopause all your life (and that’s a curse).So with this example you can see that the energies of the planets doesn’t only affect your spirit but your body too.

In conclusion you yourself if you understand the whole stuff that going behind will understand how the minor aspects work and how you make them work for yourself.

2 Likes

Spot on about me bursting like a volcano.

1 Like

:warning: WALL OF TEXT ALERT :rotating_light: :scream:

Draconic Birth Chart and Star Placements

:ringer_planet: Preliminary

Pfff… I escaped into a nature “retreat“ but still got annoyed by phone calls, pro emails to answer, etc. So I grab the occasion to write this post before throwing my electronics into the garbage… at least for a few days lol.

This post is for those of you who want to have extra fun with their birth charts. Laborious fun, actually. You gotta love some math and geometry + taking tons of notes, if you decide to engage in it, I tell you :p

Warning: The following paragraphs are not to be considered as 100% reliable and certified info!!! They may even be including new age-y elements, etc. So again, this is just about having fun and maybe gaining some insight about a few aspects. That’s all.

There are already astrology geeks on the forum (see post above :blush:), so these may want to complement or modify some of the points.

:ringer_planet: Draconic Chart

I don’t know (don’t think so) if this was already discussed on the forum. According to some experts, the draconic chart is the chart of the Higher Self or the one which truly reflects what you are. Perso, I agree pretty much.

There’s a very simple way to calculate it but for those who don’t want to bother, here’s a website where you can get one instantly (scroll the options in the chart type menu):

:ringer_planet: What about Tropical and Sidereal?

As recently reminded by Lunamoon, the sidereal chart is probably more accurate/exact than the tropical one. Several articles on the internet explain why. This might be considered also when trying to assess star positions in our charts. As an example:

Arcturus is in Libra, both in tropical and sidereal systems, BUT respectively in 24 and 0 degrees (see https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/astrology-fixed-star-arcturus). A “small” detail which can change many things while reading charts…

So how do we resolve that? Maybe by agreeing with those who say that each chart has its own purpose.

:ringer_planet: Star Placements

Arcturus conjunct natal Sun, Sirius opposites natal Moon, asteroid Karma trines natal Saturn… Things like that :) What’s the point of knowing them? Well, not necessarily to identify with a specific star or constellation (so don’t bother much about the “starseed language” adopted in the text that I’ll copy below), but more to understand some affinities/attractions that one may be feeling towards X or Y constellation.

Again, go into the first link I posted above. At the bottom of the page, you’ll see “list of fixed stars” and “asteroid names”. Make your selection there.

:ringer_planet: What the hell is the wall of text I’m talking about?

Below I will post a compilation (simplifying and shortening it). The original website is the one dedicated to Linda Goodman: http://www.linda-goodman.com/

It’s a little too messy and pinkish to be read lol. This is why I copy paste it here. However, you can still go and check the original website.

Enjoy! :exploding_head: :laughing:

Summary
  • There is a celestial object known as the Starseed Ring Nebula (aka M57 or Messier 57) in the constellation Lyra which has special significance for all Starseeds and Cosmic Wanderers. It is located at 20 degrees Capricorn between the Lyran fixed stars Sheliak and Sulaphat.

Thus, strong contacts with the Ring Nebula literally points to the birthplace of humanoid star origins. This is the place from which many streams of consciousness, rays of extraterrestrial starseed races, began their evolutionary journey.

If you have a strong aspect with Sun, Moon, a personal planet, Sun/Moon midpoint, an Angle or a Node with the Lyran Ring Nebula M57 as well as strong aspects to one of the Royal Stars (Regulus, Alderbaran, Formalhaut, Antares) and the Great Attractor, I believe this is proof of a humanoid starseed identity.

• Planets with exact aspects (1 deg) to the fixed stars and the Galactic Centre/GC, Great Attractor/GA and Super Galactic Centre/SGC. Also asteroids DNA, Interkosmos, Pallas, Horus, Aura, Atlantis, Angel, Kaali, Karma, Giza, Spirit, Logos and Alma. Also see if the Royal Behenian stars and Sirius, Arcturus or such get hits… The pantheons (or their geographical origins) seem to tie more to other possible past lifetimes - apart from Giza. When these occur in conjunction with starseed hits, it is an indicator of starseed activity in ancient lifelines.

• Use AURA, SPIRIT, INTERKOSMOS, ANGEL, DNA, KARMA, GIZA and ATLANTIS to assess Star Seeds. If any of these Asteroids conjunct/opp to one degree orb GC at 26.5 Sag, Super GC at 1 Libra, GA at 13-14 Sag, Aldebaran at 9 Gemini, Antares at 9 Sag, Fomalhaut at 3 Pisces, Regulus at 0.1 Virgo, Sirius at 14 Cancer, Spica-Arcturus 24 Libra or Alcyone at 0.3 Gemini, then the probability of the individual being a Star Seed is very high.

• Asteroid SPIRIT is very close to Star Sirius, a Star Seed clue.

• Exact GC/SGC/GA aspects are direct proof of being a Star Seed

• Not every Star Seed has to have a strong 6th or 12th House. But if there are GC/SGC/GA aspects and a strong 6th-12th package, the person better focus on the stars LOL! Well worst case if he or she is not a Star Seed, they can have a trail blazing career as an astronomer.

• Vast majority of Pleaidian recallers seem to have Sirian aspects

• Asteroid PALLAS and AURA are very well aspected in more than 75% cases

• Star Seeds with exact aspects of Sun, moon or Ascendant to ALGOL, within 1 degree orb, are witnesses to large scale genocides.

• Sun/Asc/Moon conj 29 Taurus to 1 Gemini are Pleidians, for these 2 degrees span Pleiades. Do the same for other prominent Star Systems like VEGA, REGULUS, ARCTURUS, SIRIUS.

• People with exact GC/GA/SGC are cosmic wanderers, they have been through many Star Systems and probably many Earth Incarnations too.

• Chiron conjunct Interkosmos, 1st House: Very good aspect for being able to access “Alien” Healing techniques for healing severe personal wounds.

• Descendant and VESTA conjunct Alcyone/Pleiades: This is indicative of service to Pleidians in a past lifeline on Earth. Vesta is retrograde, so things did not go well. t is possible that a lover was from Pleiades in a past lifeline.

• PALLAS conj DNA exact, with Draconic DNA conj Aldebaran. You have the Aldebaran Genetic Codes to activate the Pineal Gland, balance your Brain Hemispheres and safely connect to your Higher Self with full Kundalini Activation. You must practice safe grounding techniques prior to starting Kundalini Yoga. You must master all breathing techniques and release work to get rid of any karmic remnant baggage. Most Star Seeds don’t have too much karmic baggage.

• AURA conjuncts True Node, so trust your Inner Self more than others. I have this aspect too. What you know by inner knowing or Gnosis will always be better than anyone else’s judgmental viewpoints or arguments.

• You have Venus conjunct INTERKOSMOS, a Star Seed clue.

• Very strong 12th House

• 6th House Moon or Mars

• Sun or Ascendant precisely aspect Galactic Centre

• Asteroid PALLAS, HORUS and AURA are very strong in the charts. A few cases had extremely strong ATLANTIS.

• Very precise conjunction aspect of an Occult Asteroid to the Star of Origin. Like REGULUS Star Seeds will have Angel, Kaali, Karma, Aura or Pallas on 29 Leo. Some Pleaidians will have DNA conj Alcyone, Reptilians will have a packed Scorpio/Ophichius especially with Kaali and Siva.

• Interestingly, different origin Star Seeds are having different aspects. The Regulus ones have Sun or Ascendant conj Regulus. The Sirius Ones have SPIRIT or AURA conj Sirius and sometimes a Trine/Sextile of Sun or Moon.

• Many with Angelic contacts are having Sun in 12th or Sun conj HORUS/AURA/LOGOS.

• Strong Reptilian DNA candidates as usual are big on Kaali/Siva and Scorpio/Ophichius. My earlier research of Venus aspect Kaali is holding good for them. Many Pleidians are having Sun conj Galactic Centre than Sun conj Alycone, which is a surprise to me.

• Your chart has no major connections to important fixed Stars but you still likely to be a “Star Seed” from a High Dimension because you have aspects that are directly connected to Galactic Points: 1. Moon sextile Galactic Center exact 2. Descendant conjunct Super Galactic Center exact. The highest Probability of a specific Star Connection is Lyran/Vegan because Sun opposes Vega, and the midpoint of Saturn-Neptune is also Vega.

2 Likes

No please @Septimus, don’t tell me anything about the Moon! :raised_back_of_hand:t2: Dreamweaver has recently destroyed my last illusions and beliefs about it (see Essassani Meditation thread). I had to give up my fancy Moon rituals, etc.

:p

More seriously, nice input you’ve given. The sidereal system has much more depth indeed. Even though yes, I can definitely not deny some accuracies with the tropical and draconic ones as well.

Speaking of satellites, a song to cheer us up (even if it’s about nothing but a disappointed jealous guy lol. With David Tesla Bowie in backup vocals):

https://youtu.be/FH2EgYq_NCY

2 Likes

Hi I have been into astrology for like 10 years, I have also done some astro Magick (Transit/Natal based) and out of all of it l noticed Vedic astrology is much more relevant both for “divination” and Magick/occult purposes. Of course its my experience but If I would give any advice it would be to dont bother with western and go Vedic except for ex.Saturnian planets. The usefulnes of Astrological Magic is that you see what can come to a person from where. Ie if You want to make someone gain money You check corresponding houses and planets in this person D1(Natal/Ascendant) chart etc
I hope someone find this usefull

3 Likes

And Also with above being said consider not posting your chart(s) online, as someone malicious having your chart could easily harm you. I feel its highly unlikely to happen from anyone on this forum, but I have been on both ends of this stick so I thought this warning could be also useful to keep in mind.

2 Likes

Thank you for the heads up.

1 Like

Hi man, thats no problem, i have made so many mistakes it would a waste to not make someone learn from them :joy:

2 Likes

Can someone recommend a website where we can get an interpretation of the birth chart?

1 Like
3 Likes

Thanks. Have you tried buying a reading from this site? If so, how was it?

My earlier question is vague, apologies. I’m already a little bit knowledgeable of my western astrology chart. Now I’m trying to explore Vedic astrology, and apparently my sign is actually not what it was! There’s so many new words and concepts to learn, and honestly I just wanted to get a quick detailed reading as I feel like I’m at a crossroads right now.

1 Like

Yeah, I feel you. Never bought any product from this site, but the free ones available, including personal birth chart analysis are pretty good. I’m an astrologer myself, western one.

Im no knowledgeable at Vedic, and yes there are so many new concepts to it, planetary associations and the importance given to degrees and decans. But in my honest opinion it is a different path, so to speak to achieve the same spot… although your sign is different it comes to give a layer to the whole analysis, not excluding any of the western and vice versa. It may be hard to understand at first, but from what I’ve seen the overall look at the eastern chart it’s another way to put things I’ve seen in the western… I’ve confirmed it in my work with some people too.

3 Likes

I was able to read into my Vedic birth chart, and I must say I don’t resonate with it; compared to the western one. Moreover, there are so many conflicting interpretations I found online on Vedic astrology. I’m putting it aside for now.

As for my dilemma, I feel like I already know what to do, I’m just finding an excuse to not do it.

1 Like

wow…never knew that there is a thread on birth chart discussion…I am not an astrologer…but since my has always been mystical and chaotic…that I tried to read it myself 2 years back to unfold the mystery as per vedic astrology. And as per vedic astrology my moon sign is scorpio, however, in western astrology my moon sign is sagittarius.

I don’t resonate with western chart. I completely resonate with scorpio moon. The dark and deep…

1 Like

hello, does anyone have a trustworthy vedic astrology site? I listened to navagraha homam and I want to know what is nullified and amplified

1 Like

I’m not selling anything and recive 0% fees form what I’m about to reccomend

I have got my chart(s) buying option 6 on this website.
It’s much cheapter than the actual software, and You recieve a ~60 pages of pdf with like 30/40 charts of Yours (using different calculation systems etc) all of the Shadbalas, Yogas, Dashas, Nakshatras etc.
And a few pdfs explaining in a simple terms what each of those mean, why they are practiced and how.

For an acutall interpretations I also very Like an barbarpijan’s website:
https://barbarapijan.com/bpa/Graha/1Graha_mainpage.htm
She is referring to many different cultures, cites different sources and opinions on each subjects, shows real live examples etc. She cover very very big amount of topics an is generally good source of knowledge. Of course after some time I have got very intimate with my birth chart and found a different interpretation for many aspects, but her webpage was always a good pointer on how to do that in my case.
Enjoy digging the rabbit hole as I’m into it for like 11 years by now and still feel I dont grasp even half of the nuances of Vedic Astrology

4 Likes

AstroSage Kundli app available on playstore I found it very good

1 Like

Hey I just wonder are we still under pluto retrograde? And I heard that it’s good for virgo. I’m virgo should I use pluto audio then :thinking:

3 Likes

People say anything :joy:
I’m not sure Pluto retrograde is good for anyone lol

But you can use Pluto audio of course and also nullify/amplify

6 Likes