Zodiac stuff

If we reincarnate automatically, or by choosing parents, what reasoning or science goes behind justifying that zodiac signs and their association with the personality of humans is true?

Not sure what one has to do with the other.
Time of birth = zodiac sign.

One can use zodiac signs as a guideline of one past tendencies from previous incarnations.
By the time one is of age, hopefully one would know their tendencies anyways thru self introspection…

One current zodiac isn’t destiny or fate.
It’s the result of the free will choices made in the past.
At any point, one can choose to go right instead of usually choosing left in a particular situation…

18 Likes

Exactly time of birth = zodiac sign, this is why I’m saying if we choose to reincarnate at a specific time I don’t think we go around choosing according to the zodiac chart, but based on what we want. So how are the zodiac signs a “guideline”.

For example what if I choose to go into a womb on december with no regards to the zodiac chart, I would be birthed about 8 months after december meaning july -august so I would be a leo or another sign close to leo. So how are the zodiac signs a “guideline” if reincarnation wasn’t chosen according to the zodiacs?

1 Like

Think there’s some misconceptions here about how and when certain things are chosen for reincarnation.

Perhaps if you explain your understanding of that and what you believe about zodiac signs, I can attempt to clarify.

9 Likes

I believe zodiac signs are used to interpret a person’s personality and provide guidelines to follow based on past reincarnation. Maybe I do have misconceptions about reincarnation, I believe that reincarnation is automatic for some and for others it can be chosen by the soul if the heart chakra is activated (like choosing parents and time of birth). If there’s anything wrong then clarify.

Ok. I’m gonna use this opportunity to give a fun analogy that’s been brewing for a while…

Firstly, one has to do their best to realize everything is interconnected on levels far beyond what the human mind can currently “figure out”. So focusing on one aspect over another is going to cause one to get "confused’… it’s both/and and often neither/nor and often BOTH of those :stuck_out_tongue:

First, as I’ve mentioned before, one’s proper Zodiac isn’t just “Leo”… it goes into 4th, and 5th, etc houses and meaning where your Sun sign and moon sign and planetary signs are located and how those triangulate with each other in the various astrological signs.
I’m not going to get into that too deeply here cause … (reasons)

In other words, one can have a Sun Sign (the common first level) in Leo and have SOME of those attributes during particular circumstances.

Now, let’s take a common attribute like being hard working or stubborn.
Those are attributes everyone would have …during particular circumstances.

(That’s why simple Zodiac readings could and would apply to anyone…as they’re simply too vague)

So now let’s get to the fun analogy.
Your Higher Self between incarnations is deciding on which things it would like to work on in the next life. If one is like most humans, there are literally 100s of things to work on, but let’s say, it really wants to focus on 3 major things.

So imagine your Higher Self rolls out 3 different player character(personality traits/gifts/talents/lessons) for the next lifetime.

• Player character 1 will have high charisma, poor initial wealth, modest athleticism, and good work ethic and will mostly be learning karmic lessons around wealth.
  • Player Character 2 will have modest charisma, modest wealth, high athleticism and horrible work ethic. And will mostly be learning karmic lessons around being self-disciplined.
  • Player Character 3 will have poor charisma, high initial wealth, modest athleticism and poor work ethic. And they will mostly be learning karmic lessons around their relationships with family.

Now onto all of that, there are only 6 suitable parents that are also close to one’s original soul group or you have associated with before.
Remember, everyone’s else Higher Self is also participating in this process.

So, of those 6 suitable parent choices only 4 would fit Player Character option 1 and only 1 each for the other 2.

Eventually the “stars align” (pun intended) and there’s a pregnancy available in Family number 5 which also fits Player Character 2.
You would then be born at the time that aligns with the zodiac traits of “modest charisma, modest wealth, high atheleticism and horrible work ethic.”

lol see?

This is a very rough metaphor for what happens, but the point that should be understood is that there are literally millions of factors involved.
Yes, some are weighted more than others, but our minds on Earth can’t factor all this into the equation.
The Higher Selves of all parties involved absolutely can “do the math” and figure out the alignments of how the celestial bodies will affect this or that and how that will give one the karmic “guidelines” to replicate the “needed personality” to learn whatever karmic lessons need to be learned.

35 Likes

After this player 2 learns the lesson of self-discipline or while he’s learning it

Can he choose to design his life the way he wants doing what he wants regardless of whether his higher self planned it for his life? (btw, he has no problem learning the self-discipline lesson)

Like going from modest to high-level charisma, wealth, enlightenment, etc.

Lol, I don’t know if the higher self plans every little thing. So I’m confused.

3 Likes

@ActionGuy
I’ll go ahead and say yes.

You might not learn what you should have and come back or speed through the learning curve and free yourself. Sapien med is one such shortcuts

If I’m wrong, type below :point_down:

10 Likes

:point_up_2:

8 Likes

To expand on this a bit… because of the millions of unseen factors talked about above, by the time one turns say 13-21 years old, you now have a bunch of programming that is strongly influencing one to “choose left in X situation”…

This is where it takes free will and/or removing subconscious programming to say,
“Wait, I can choose to go right instead of left here… ( or more advanced) Wait…holy sh*t! I didn’t even see that’s there’s a path straight as well!”

16 Likes

So after the lessons are learned

And society’s programming is dissolved

Higher self becomes like a consultant not the decider of what one will do in life?

10 Likes

Exactly :wink:

14 Likes

what a relief, I was reading this thread for 15 mins trying to figure it out :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Funny, a couple hours before Yazan created this thread, I did my first ever chart, the one with sun sign, moon sign and houses (had to call my mom out of the blue to ask for the exact time I was born lol).

I was surprised how dead on it was. Especially about the down sides.

Made me think about the ego and how it’s used as a tool to teach us and how freeing enlightenment is.

Edit: technically second chart, but the first one had a random time of birth and I didn’t take it that seriously.

14 Likes

Wow I’m honestly amazed and wishing you had the coffee served earlier :))

But a stronger flavor is always appreciated

Really interesting read, I felt like I was in the cosmos literally and having my higher self saying (yes, yes…) while nodding “her” head!

While also having concepts flashbacks of things that have served their role while others are still on their learning journey with me!

But funny you picked Leo tho😛

Always grateful for your higher insights :))

10 Likes

@_OM can you inform another thing? Is using the tarot card the way it is used by most people today valid and meaningful the same way zodiac signs arel? (tarot readings, tarot birth cars, tarot year card)

4 Likes

No. Tarot was always a hidden in plain sight path meant for serious seekers who had a guidebook in the form of some higher consciousness teacher or school.

Technically it’s still there waiting to be found between the symbolism of the card, one’s subconscious, and the galactic archetypes, but in many senses, that school of growth has been lost.

12 Likes