Help please ❤

Why videos are nit working on me?

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

In your other thread, you’ve been given some suggestions.

Since you only received those suggestions yesterday, it would be unfair for anyone to decide that they aren’t working for you. As much as we would like them to be, these audios (ehich are from “subs” BTW) aren’t magic wands. They work fast, sure, but they need time to work.

In the meantime, you might want to check out:

6 Likes

Some fields work for me quite well and I feel their effect immediately, while others, I don’t necessarily feel their effect right when I listen to them, but as I already read some topics around here, including FAQ (some questions form there), You don’t necessarily need to feel something, immediately, but it also depends on what fields you are listening to, as I listened to some fields for Lungs and Allergies (and I really needed them to work) and as I mentioned, they work, at least that’s my experience.

I recommend you to listen to Subconscious Limits (Removal) Ver 2.0 (Energy Programmed) - YouTube, since this field helps you to remove blockages and I would also recommend some fields for removing energy obstacles, like
Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning - YouTube (listen to this before listening to other fields)
and
Energy Blockage Removal - YouTube

I hope this reply/message is of help to you.

Edit: I should mention that some fields that work immediately, I still need to listen 2-3 times (sometimes even more), for them to have an (or better said a bigger) impact/effect.

1 Like

Actually I understand what u are saying… But the thing is… Now a days I am listening sapien stomach healing, intestines healing, detox body, blockage remover v. 2 … But i didn’t see any changes… But 1 yrs ago I listen stomach healing video from sapien but that time it worked immediately… But suddenly it currupted and all the results faded… Why it happened?.. Also why I am not getting results again???

1 Like

I’m not a doctor (and I’m willing to bet that neither are you). And since neither of us are doctors, can’t it be possible that even though your symptoms may be similar that time and this, your underlying conditions for that time and this might be different? Another possibility might be that you listened to your field that last time for only long enough to soothe your noticeable symptoms but not fully resolve the underlying condition, which has had all this time to re-assert itself from a more entrenched platform, meaning that this time your helpful field has more work to do for you. Yet another possibility might be that that time you didn’t have your limiting beliefs about fields, so they worked for you then and this time, you clearly do have your limiting beliefs which could be interfering with your fields now.

And to be clear, I’m not saying any of the above to spook you or to give you reason to panic. I’m saying this to point out there are many other conclusions you could come to beyond “fields stopped working for me.”

You keep saying this but I truly don’t know what you’re meaning.

Even when a file does get corrupted, that corruption doesn’t cause the results to fade. If results do fade, that’s simply because you stopped a treatment that was giving you results.

I, personally, am not a big fan of playing historical detective, because “back then” you probably weren’t paying too much attention (and that’s NOT a criticism; that’s just the way most of us are. You’re in good company) to what you were doing to have a good handle on the differences “back then” and “now.” It’s just like how we don’t try to drive our cars forward by keeping our eyes glued to the rear view mirror, if you know what I mean.

I have found it much more productive to start from wherever you (and I) are right now and figure out how to move forward toward what it is you want.

You’ve received some suggestions in your thread from yesterday. You can apply them or not, and see what you get. You might also add into your listening, Ego Dissolution and Subconscious Limit Remover (both at the beginning of your “stack”), to help you with the limiting beliefs that are one difference between that time and this.

You could–if you wanted to–also bring to this thread some specifics (including whatever professional information you’ve received) about what you’re wanting to heal as well as some specifics as to how you’re using your fields and perhaps that information might inspire us to additional ideas and approaches you can use to heal yourself. (P.S., if you go this route, please let us know in advance if you are willing to purchase fields or need to focus on the freely available options. Also, you might want to know that there has been some talk about removing some or all of the freely available, medical fields. You can read about that in: Charge Back Black List. It’s a long thread but keep at it, because the discussion is in there.)

HTH.

2 Likes

Thnk u for helping me… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thnk u so much… I will follow ur advice… I decided I will take a break of 7 days and I will start every thing again… So I will do the same…also I want to cover one more thing here… I have used stomach heal video 1 yr ago… And thaat time it worked for me nicely… And quickly… But bcoz of some reason I listened it for reverse the results… So immediately my results faded… But after a few days I listened to get again the best results… But from that time to till now… I didn’t get results from that video… :disappointed:

1 Like

Glad that my comment was of help. I wish you all the best! :pray:

Thnk u and same to u… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like