Help THREAD for Paranormal Activities - for Anyone who wants to use it

Info: This Thread is NOT a Joke, it is not made for Entertainment purposes, nor am I exaggerating.
I know how it sounds, I mean the things that I write, it sounds insane, for a sane mind, I know, it is utterly unbelievable, unless someone goes through these sort of things.

Something BAD is Visiting me Again!
At this very moment.
Please read the second post.

I received some help with this/these thing(s) and I thought it/they were gone for good.
For certain reasons, it doesnt seem so.

1 Like

Please, anyone, who has special abilities clear this Evil away!
I put on this:

Those things are quiet already.
It manifests itself as cat(s) crying, sometimes more than one, among the possibilities - it even appeared as a black figure visiting my mom once in our own house, like a black thing, shape of a human, sort of, we saw it both, and I do NOT mean a shadow on a wall or anything of this sort, literally a BLACK entity roaming through our house; it gets quiet when I ask for Divine Help or when I put this Field or others.

I dont know what the heck:
Is it One Entity or Multiple Ones?
And this time they were so EARLY, usually they start their activity at 1 A.M. or 3:30 A.M.

The fields that I posted helped immediately.

1 Like
7 Likes

Thank You.

1 Like

the mass med or atmospheric vibration riser is good for environment.

1 Like

Thank You.
The thing is that I thought they were gone for good, no activity for so many days, I need to check for how many days - Edit: I checked, at least 2 weeks since last Paranormal activity, more like 16-20 days (dont know for sure).

Yes, these sort of fields for environment (to repel negativity, to raise the atmospheric vibration, …), they help.

2 Likes

This is something simple to do right now, that should help you to feel better. :point_down:

Maoshan_WandererRegular

Dec '21

If anyone is worried about Psychic attacks, and need an easy way of protection, try this little something I cooked up yesterday. This uses Sapien servitors, my own servitors and some other enlightened beings I work with - using energies from an unreleased Dream’s field that invokes the Goddesses.

• Take three breaths and center yourself
  • Visualize a downward facing triangle surrounding your entire body and energy system.
  • Now see the triangle filled with a golden-red light covering you
  • Now repeat the phrase - “Sekhmet Protection - Activate”

The shield should last 24-hours (or more in some cases).

9 Likes

Wow, Thank You and especially Thanks to @Maoshan_Wanderer and Dreamweaver.

3 Likes

Wow - I instantly felt Energy throughout my body, after activating the shield - and most of the times, I don’t.

2 Likes