Help with stuck energy (i think)

Hi beautiful souls,

I’m talking by feeling here, so bear with me please…

I’m sincerely asking for help. I notice i have some kind of enormous block, it feels like a large rock placed neatly on my upper body, I’d say roughly in size from the heart chakra to almost the root chakra. It often feels as if it’s pinning me down (even while I’m writing this) and I’d say it blocked me from taking action on numerous occasions.

I wanna get rid of it once and for all.

I can only assume when/how it started. Likely after my parent’s divorce when i was a teenager. Or in a narcissistic relationship in my early twenties. It’s calm mostly, some days it’s amplified, but anyway it’s still there.

It feels as if i took this block (if that’s what it is) onto myself, probably for protection during darker times, but it’s messing with my success nowadays, as i find myself procrastinating too easily.

I’ve tried a plethora of fields…stop procrastinating, energy blockage removal, aura clearing, trauma release, forgiveness, among others. They all seem to have a soothing effect noticeable, just… I feel as if the root, this block, is still there.

If you have any suggestion, please don’t hesitate. And thank you very much

1 Like

Have you tried Exorcism?
I’m not trying to imply anything but it’s recommended for anyone to play it twice a day for a period of time, at least 2 weeks.

Energy blockage removal + ethetic cord cutter are also good, you should use them on a regular basis for a while.

There is also this course which I think should help you immensely - you can watch the videos and do the exercises. The thing is here you have to actually do the work:

6 Likes

i’m sure everyone will have great morphic field recommendations so i’ll just share my experiences.

definitely looks to me that you know a lot about what’s causing it!

try out ho’oponopono while you meditate.

be gentle with yourself.

procrastination comes up not to be forced out of it, but to allow it to happen and be with those feelings that anchor you to the behaviour.

you are loved and you are safe, my friend!

3 Likes

In addition to Monkey’s and Psynergia’s suggestions, keep going with the Reiki Star Exercise (I saw that you’ve already tried it :+1:t2:).

And if you’re lazy, you can let that little dude take care of you. I was skeptic before meeting him but nothing has unblocked me more than the first evening spent with him:

8 Likes

Full blown healing?

De Inhabitor
Auric Repair
Aura Cleanse
Energy Blockage
Emotional Release

Try for 2 months straight and we’ll see

3 Likes

yeah, give these morphic fields and your personal practices the time and patience they need to work.

i love coming back to this post of mine to remind myself about one of the rockbottoms i hit and how i got out of it.

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

Yes every morning at least once, plus a combination of others, since there are so many. I should create a playlist and stick with it longer.

Thank you I’ll check it out asap

Well I’m also simply making an educated guess. If i knew precisely what it is, it might be easier. Now that i think about it tho, perhaps it doesn’t matter how it’s caused, just how to resolve it…

I’ll do that dear, thank you

Yes, this advice is highly underrated, as i tend to find I’m my own greatest critic

Thanks that means a lot to me, more than can be expressed in my words

Gosh yeah. See how good i am at procrastinating? If anybody wants to become a master procrastinator, pm me :joy:

I will absolutely try this. Yes i often question whether it’s just plain laziness

Yeah, probably full healing. Ideally a blank slate, you know i miss that feeling when you get hit by inspiration, creativity and productivity just flows like an infinite stream. I’ll incorporate your suggestions to my new playlist

Oh yes I’ll need to read it, thanks.

Thanks already everyone, from the depth of my soon unblocked heart :purple_heart::heart::purple_heart:

4 Likes

I dont have the audio yet, so I cant exactly tell you if it will work, but I think the Microkinesi-Therapist might help

3 Likes