Here is a free tool for you all. to clear non beneficial/negative energies on any item, food or liquid

EDIT: i have figured it all out, no need to read the story, read the comments for more info on the link at the end of this paragraph/// i have one old custom dog tag that I have been working with. a long time ago I thought boosting was a good idea as I needed to feel the energy and power from it. I boosted it way too many times, and I stopped boosting it about 5 months ago. I have used many mandalas and energies and soaked it in water even tried dropping it on a hard surface, but the steel energy stays.it has many amazing benefits of wearing it, the energy is very pure, its just has some steel energy on the side.I want to share with you guys something I have that I am asking please Dreamweaver and sammyg if you can tell me if it can neutralize the steel energy. here is the link to what I have https://drive.google.com/file/d/16b7HonPNauE5dQ4BW0WjDA41eLqRVEjf/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

Thank you for tagging. Would like a response from them about the URL link I shared

1 Like

Okay my friend told me the neutralization card should work for removing any kind of negative energy so that should remove steel energy as well. I will be trying it out so I will let you all know. I will experiment with my steel dog tag with confidence dominance authority and see if I can get it to give off steel energy then neutralize it. Then see if I can boost the dog tag an unlimited amount of times and make it very powerful and stabilize all the negative energies then place it on bifilar coils(which can activate negative energies in boosted items) then I will use the neutralization card on it again and see if I can grow the field at a very fast pace while removing the non beneficial :)

1 Like

it is working so far on removing negative energies. the way this card works is you just place any item at all inside the circle that has the word neutralize in it inside the circle and it works automatically, no need to say any words. you can even place food inside the circle to make more energetically supporting food.i have a lot of negative energies in the dog tag and have a lot to clear so I am using the SES mandalas to activate negative energies, the bifilar coils and the neutralization card I shared. you are able to download the file and it still works. i will change the title so people know about it

1 Like

Are you sure about that? The fields in the tag, from what I remember, are programmed to not get influenced or corrupted by other energy sources. So, theoretically, they cannot have “negative” energy so to say. These fields are meant to be self-sustaining with no maintenance, clearing etc. needed. Of course, @Captain_Nemo @SammyG are the best folks to confirm.

8 Likes

yes I confirm that statement and sentiment.

13 Likes

yeah what I mean is that I keep having negative energy interactions from the energy in the dog tag, and some of my energy mugs because they have been boosted. I know now I should never use the field booster cause more power does not make them work better, but makes them more likely to do damage to you.the energy interactions are from the damaging energy that the items give off then I have negative energy responses to it. if only Dreamweaver could come up with something to help neutralize the damaging aspects of the fields I would really appreciate. i have done many different things to maniplulate clear and stimulate the fields in an effort to help them grow faster and as a result the steel items vibrate so hard they give off steel energy

2 Likes

the thing that always works well with that specific item I have is when I place a selenite charging plate over pure white light from SES, then with the dog tag that is giving off damaging energy I place it on the selenite and over time the damaging energy fades, Another thing that works well is I just leave the item still and stop using it or doing anything with it. it seems the entire morphic field vibrates so hard with the item that the physical item starts to vibrate its own energy as well, such as rose quartz radiating its crystal energy along with the field. If I do nothing with the item then it starts to vibrate less in a damaging way and those energies fade. I will get the chakra stone soon

2 Likes

If you don’t have selenite then alternating back and forth on pure white light audio(clearing)and the sun gazer(stimulation)by dream seeds both would be a good alternative. Some people might want to do this strategy because selenite can transfer energy to the higher dimensions I believe. I experienced it and my friend cleared the negative energies in my apartment. You can charge selenite with love energy for example (rose quartz mandala from SES) then wave it around your apartment to communicate with your higher self love energies. Having selenite in my apartment has caused me to see angelic signs in my day to day life also. Do not use the SES mandalas on your dog tags though cause that can activate steel energy. Even if it’s a pure white light mandala

3 Likes

I change my mind about 1 boost max if your using bifilar coils. I have boosted my weight loss dog tag one time, and then placed it on a bifilar coil. then it gives off damaging energy including steel energy because of the bifilar coil. if you have boosted an item, then DO NOT place it on a bifilar coil. If you have boosted an item then use the chakra stone from iyashisource.com. place the field near the chakra stone but not directly on it.

4 Likes