Hey newcomer here

Hey everyone new here ,so glad this forum exists!
Been into spirituality for a long time and found Sapien in these last few months…
How is everyone doing
where are you all from ?
what kind of spirituality or topics do you like?

10 Likes

Welcome ari :slight_smile:
pokemon-pikachu

Hope you have a good time with us

4 Likes

aww thank you love the gif

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

For a spiritual topic, I like learning about the dissolving of the ego.

When you become neutral and stop placing your own thoughts and projections out there.

Then that’s where the real realizations come in.

4 Likes

@ari welcome to the forum :relieved::pray::sunny:

1 Like

Hey @ari!

Welcome Queen of Cups and High Priestess

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :sunflower:

Interested mostly in physical healing.

3 Likes

I am working on this myself so important

2 Likes

how beautiful i love the imagery

1 Like

Hi @ari welcome to our awesome Forum :white_flower:

2 Likes

For my part, the more I increase in vibration, the more discreet I am about my personal information :slight_smile:

I am doing my part for a positive change in our society and our earth :pray::heart::sunny::arrow_double_up:.

Transmit knowledge about health and positive energies around me as much as possible ⚕ :relieved: :heartbeat:

1 Like

Welcome @ari

Energy Expansion and Healing. Hbu?

1 Like

so many mysticisim paganisim energy work quantam physics i have always been spiritual my whole life its a big part of my life … :)

2 Likes

beautiful !

1 Like

@Kingcurly1211

This is the forum for SapienMedicine. You have posted the same thing in several places that appears to be a self-promotion and your posts were flagged by forum members. I removed your full name and email address, as that is not a safe use of your private details. If you are genuinely interested in taking part in this forum know that we are all about the creations of SapienMed and do not allow the advertisement of other 3rd party items on the site or directing members elsewhere.

6 Likes

Ok.
I challenge you…

…to become a sane forum member. I don’t think it is particularly healthy or natural to sign up to a new forum and declare yourself a king. On someone else’s welcoming post. Just raises red flags, you know. High likelihood of an agenda, etc.

7 Likes

@Kingcurly1211 has been banned.

That’s his first day, that’s not acceptable.

The posts have been removed

7 Likes