HGH (feat. Vakkuum)

The energetic programming in this should help stimulate the pituitary gland and elevate the levels of human growth hormone in your body. HGH can help with anti aging, muscle growth, collagen production, wrinkle reduction, reversing hair greying etc.
Updated from the previous version but not the same as version 2.0
Enjoy this boosted youtifying hormone

Quality and consistency in every area. 15 minutes from the first version to 4:08. Since I use a long playlist, every second is welcome. Thank you!

19 Likes

A smaller version. It would be really awesome if the gumroad version is also updated to be as smaller as this version.

3 Likes

Updated from the previous version but not the same as version 2.0

Not sure what this means? Does it mean it is not as strong as the v2.0 on Gumroad?

2 Likes

The Gumroad version 2.0 contains something in the description which the Youtube version does not include:

This version is updated to return the levels to that of about 16-18 years of age and also rejuvenate your pituitary gland

Perhaps the Youtube version is updated and strengthened but does not include that rejuvenation.

9 Likes

Too many versions of audios - not sure which are just redone to be shorter, or with different music or are energetically different lol

6 Likes

The shorter fields have all felt stronger and smoother to me, energetically different. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think Dream has been strengthening old fields and updating the energies with newer, better field components in addition to shortening the length of the audios.

9 Likes

Out of interest, did you also take any lysine? I used to take both, but never knew how to combine them to get the benefits.

2 Likes

Maaan…, I’d kill for that Gumroad audio! Lol jk. Too bad my economy is in shambles since a year back.:confused:

5 Likes

The HGH used by bodybuilders that effects their face is synthetic.
This is your natural HGH thus wouldn’t cause abnormal growth.

6 Likes

this was my only worry. This is good news.
thank you man.

6 Likes

Been using this for a few days for height growth. I stopped 2 days back. Today I feel SO drained and lethargic until I remembered that it’s because I stopped using this. Very powerful audio.

I want to use this to get thicker bones and larger hands and feet. Do I focus on each part of the body while listening to send the HGH towards it?

After playing HGH my sugar cravings are gone.

3 Likes