Hi from Oz

Hi everyone. I’ve just discovered this forum and Sapien patreon in the last couple of weeks and I’m so happy to be here. I’ve been lurking in the forums ever since and very much appreciate all the advice and information given out. I’ve already gained a lot of knowledge.
Quite a few years ago my life fell apart in every way and I fell into a very deep, dark hole which I’m really only starting to even really try to emerge from. After listening to many, many audio’s in the last couple of weeks, for the first time in a long time i’m feeling at least a bit hopeful.
I was reading a thread about how gifted people can get a reading of who you are just from online - wow! As a bit of an introvert - or at least I am these days - in fact I’m not sure I really know who I am anymore. I won’t tag you but if you or anyone has any take on the true essence of me, I’d love to hear it as I feel it could really help, even if it’s not particularly good.
Much love and blessings to all of you lovely people (or would “beings” be more appropriate?) :)

19 Likes

Welcome among us Sazza :slightly_smiling_face::pray::green_heart::sunny:

I’m not good at speeches, just a few words from the heart … I send you a lot of love and positive thought :heart::slightly_smiling_face::sunny:.

7 Likes

Aww thank you so much @Limael. That’s so sweet of you. Sending love and light and right back at ya :rose: :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart::pray::sunny:

4 Likes

Welcome to the Sandrita forum! I am very happy that you are here! A big hug warrior !!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum ! I am an INFP tho im a chatty Katty around here lol

As for this:

What if i tell you that discovering who you are now or are shaping into is the beauty of all this journey you just embarked on? :smirk::sunglasses: let the old strip away from you as you dig deeper within.
Embrace whoever you are right now with love and gentleness and have fun building who you are meant to be. :heart:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum and Happy Christmas @Sazza. :slight_smile:

So glad to hear that. Much love and blessings back at ya.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Sazza!

What’s that?

3 Likes

A personality type. You can look it up if you want

4 Likes

Oh I see
It seems I’m a INFP too :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

A kind of introvert

3 Likes

I am as well!!

3 Likes

Thanks Lunamoon. Very sage advice there :pray:

4 Likes

Did you mean to say ‘sage’ haha it actually fits :blush:

Haha yes. i edited it straight away but you were too fast for me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your warm welcomes. Much appreciated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I kinda like it :blush:
‘Sage away the blockages’ hihi

1 Like

Welcome :slightly_smiling_face: where in oz are you?

2 Likes