Hi guys looking for some health advice if anyone could help

Yes please and thank you xxx

Progesterone has a long anecdotal history of helping arthritis. Check out this article . Best applied topically .

“It can relieve many types of arthritis, and helps a variety of immunological problems.”
http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/progesterone-summaries.shtml

1 Like

“SYMPTOMATIC: For tendonitis, bursitis, arthritis, sunburn, etc., progesterone in vitamin E can be applied locally after a little olive oil has been put on the skin to make it easier to spread the progesterone solution. For migraines, it has been taken orally just as the symptoms begin.”

1 Like

Your copper is not working and iron is being accumulated in joints and tissue causing oxidative stress and other inflammation. Have you taken blood tests for iron values like iron, ferritin (maybe even ceruloplasmin)? Should show up as anomaly in those values, even in blood/plasma. Are you an American? Can you also explain your other health problems. If I would have to guess based on this information you have digestion problems and the proteins are not broken down but cause inflammation (also starch might be a problem). At low amino acid state body has problems disposing of minerals and heavy metals and heavy metals tend to accumulate. Your problems would suggest exposure to Lead or Cadmium. Other option could be estrogen based contraceptive modified ERa receptor you can’t chelate / mobilize copper effectively.

I don’t think there are fields that can single handedly fix this if you want to permanently get rid of the problem. If its heavy metals: You can try the heavy metal detox field for support. Some guy in the comments grew his hair back with it lol.

But yeah you need to pin point the multiple layer of problems you have and dig yourself out of it. Use fields to support. Psychological trauma can cause absolutely cause/be part of the cause for this state. Many people who have PTSD from serving in military end up with similar problems. But the corresponding field will not solved this problem even if it can give relief.

You can confirm the copper relation by testing estrogen balance affecting fields which would be some estrogen fields, above suggested progesterone field(not directly but the dynamics affect /protects from harmful effect of estrogen) or even the new silver oil of the moon. Doesn’t matter if it gets worse or better just that it affects.

1 Like

20220704_101258

2 Likes

Which field would that be? :slight_smile:

Hello ma’am,
How are you doing? I hope you are both doing well and feeling well. Lots of light to you!
Best regards

We have some health servitor NFTs ie Ascepilus and I’m sure some have already sent them to aid you with your pain :)

(Also try sapien’s joint regeneration and bone shaker audios, as well as childhood revision and inner critic to self-supporter)

I think it’s this one.

The comment I was referring to:

“I am using this for the last two months. I can tell you that it’s amazing. My head is so clear, face is clear. To my surprise even my hair is growing in bald areas. I was bald and grade Vl . Small hair are sprouting out. I feel sick at times, bowel movement is terrific now”

Like you could support this with amino acids like egg whites or EEA and greens to support methylation and do quite ok.

1 Like