Higher Being Experience

I didn’t use Dream of purity quite often, if im not mistaking Dream of purity can stretch your consciousness to see where you will be at certain point of time.

The higher being experience it can drive you there, sure more work is needed but the energy and mental that higher being experience gives it’ll be easy to reach you goal.

1 Like

I haven’t listened in quite a long time but I clearly remember some incredibly strange dreams whenever this was on loop overnight. Perhaps you could try and see if something unfolds during sleep?

I’m trying it tonight again and will report tomorrow morning

1 Like

I will pay attention to it, however my dreams are usually processing a hundred things at the same time from a ton of other fields and input sources.

1 Like

The higher being experience used to flood me with energy and like a higher being feeling

Now i barely feel it.

1 Like

Wow that’s kinda surprising to me; also reassuring since evidently energy sensitivity ≠ getting results.
Would you say it’s “genetic” since a lot of members of this forum can feel the fields so much more than others or it’s mainly caused by blockages, subconscious limitations etc? I’m asking since I assume you worked so much on these topics and I thought you actually were energy sensitive at this point of your spiritual journey

1 Like

The most open minded empath are generally the most sensitive to energy.

Energy sensitivity also deals with open minded as it is also a sign of dissolved blockages and some ego disso.

Also energy sensitivity is nervous system matter so If you’ve taken the energy course you’ve known that by now.

2 Likes

I am very good when it comes to “inner knowing” and intuition, but when it comes to enertically feeling fields it is completely black and white.

Some fields I feel very strongly, others not at all. There is seldom a “in between”.

This is also very random, almost as if my Higher Self is purposefully allowing me to feel certain fields while blocking the feeling of others (maybe so that I rely on my other truth and path finding skills and develop those).

And maybe it is also additonally just regular internal blockages with regards to several fields.

1 Like

These are good points. Thanks.

I am yet to take the Energy Awakening Course.
I wanted to buy it one year ago already, but since then the purchase link is down…
Let me check again if it works / remind the mods.

2 Likes

Course was available for short period this year actually. Some technical difficulties on where it’s hosted I guess.

Comments:

profile_pic

Cynthia Meli a month ago

This really shifted my mood…wow, I have no words literally

profile_pic

Ana Macklisa month ago (edited)

Omg :open_mouth: I feel very connected to my higher self :heart: I can do, be or have whatever I want because everything already exist in the NOW :raised_hands:t3::innocent: I AM that I AM :pray::sparkles:

profile_pic

Komal Yadav2 months ago

Thank you divine being :pray:t3:

profile_pic

Marianne2 months ago (edited)

Dream Seeds why are the chakra colours opposite direction in the picture? I heard someone say we have them wrong, but surely not as red is lower frequency than purple?

profile_pic

Nemma3 months ago

This is deep :revolving_hearts:

profile_pic

Leo Rantanen3 months ago

So Good vibes.:pray::sparkling_heart:

profile_pic

Indy4 months ago

My being is pushing me further and further into the 🧍🧍‍♀️ experience, to the areas I was afraid to go. I kept trying to turn around to the safety of spirit and this one made it known to me, my being is ushering me into body, flesh and bone. It’s time for me to try, and build trust with the external world. Time to step off the bridge I created……

profile_pic

luna5 months ago

Thank you! :heart:

profile_pic

Divinelove6 months ago

GODgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen :apple::apple::apple::apple::+1::green_heart::yellow_heart::disappointed_relieved::heart_eyes::slightly_smiling_face::green_heart::relaxed::pray::+1::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Indy7 months ago

If I needed any reminder, this was it… I’m already there, now I’m just having a good time.

profile_pic

Divinelove7 months ago

GODFATHERgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen​:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::green_heart::apple::sparkles::pray::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::disappointed::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::disappointed::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

higher self7 months ago

GODFATHERGratitudeeternallyInthemightynameofLORDJEDUSCHRISTeternallyamen​:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::sparkles::sparkles::pray::blush::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

higher self7 months ago

GODFATHEEGratitudeeternallyInthemightynameofLORDJEDUSCHRISTeternallyamen​:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::gift_heart::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

higher self7 months ago

GODFATHERgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen​:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::gift_heart::blush::revolving_hearts::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

higher self7 months ago

GODFATHERgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen​:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::pray::blush::gift_heart::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sunflower::sparkles::sparkles::sunflower::sparkles::sunflower::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

higher self8 months ago

GODFATHERgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen​:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::birthday::sparkles::pray::sparkles:

profile_pic

Muhsin Doğru9 months ago

happy new year everyone and dreamseed, after 2 year ı comment again, this video is making you break self view world and ego and building objective ego depends on real aspects, thıs ıs true mıracle use ıt lıke your breath, over do it guys, you wıll not be regret.

profile_pic

higher selfa year ago

Thank you :sparkles:

profile_pic

Love :heart::sparkles:a year ago

This is giving me……nothing.

profile_pic

Jenny Medleya year ago

THIS ONE…GETS ME EVERY TIME!!! MUCH LOVE :two_hearts:.

profile_pic

M Aa year ago (edited)

Eee. Weehe… I can feel the beat in my solar plexus area. Spreading down my hips, down my legs.
And the 3rd eye. O, how powerful!!
Just listened to the chakra balance from SM before- this 2 works well 2gether…
Thank you for this❤

profile_pic

Ken Stephensa year ago

We are also higher beings, as high as you want to look, the issue is that we have blinded ourselves to various degrees in order to pursue life in the relative dark, accepting this as our karma. As we discard this idea, we automatically become more in touch with our own enlightened self as well as others. There is no substitute for this, as you have to want this to find it.

profile_pic

Ronald Kinga year ago

THANKS AGAIN

profile_pic

Priyanjali Agarwala year ago

Just the kind of high i was seeking…:v:

profile_pic

Charms of Lovea year ago

Love :heartpulse:

profile_pic

zoey youngblooda year ago

I keep feeling my third eye area pulsing. does that mean anything?

profile_pic

DrVirtual7 Empower Dynamicsa year ago (edited)

Lighter brighter feeling of ecstasy way to go Dream Seeds!

profile_pic

Magical Cosmoa year ago (edited)

Excellent. I tried to focus on what I want to do but instead it immediately came clear to me (from my higher self) what I came here on Earth to do. And I smiled.

profile_pic

Ojas Mehtaa year ago

I felt the third eye tingling… even now

profile_pic

Nadia Todorova Baharovaa year ago

Awesom :heart_eyes::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heart:

profile_pic

mrsharbormastera year ago

Thank You very much … I am Grateful for each Reiki video. 🪷🌞🪸

profile_pic

Элия Вайсa year ago

Благодарю !!!

profile_pic

Jeanette Cook2 years ago

Added to my heart and soul and we can do it again soon as I can get the right with the Universe and the blessing from the beautiful Universe please send him to me I trust you and I do know it’s all good enough for me to believe it is the best thing to do with the other half of me and I do know that it is at your time I believe in you Believe in the right direction to go and get the blessing I will receive will be at your time and God’s time I trust you and God I do I do

profile_pic

Jeanette Cook2 years ago

Thank you for the beautiful gift from God it’s like you did the best thing ever going to get it done before I get the other one of the best thing to

profile_pic

Seniha Beyzatova2 years ago

God bless you Sapien medicine :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

profile_pic

Round blue eyes2 years ago

How many times did you guys listen to it before you experience something? I listened to it once and didn’t feel anything.

profile_pic

Lilac Kitty2 years ago

This 1 made me tingly! Any1 notice the beat/melody to this and Mana circuits r similar?! Absolutely :purple_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::heart: both! Tysm!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star2::grin:

profile_pic

Poichi2 years ago

…I feel ‘‘Light’’ on my stomach

profile_pic

2 years ago

How can you soar when you can’t let go?
How can you heal when you can’t let go?
How can you forgive when you can’t let go?
How can you surrender when you can’t let go?
How can you love when you can’t let go?
Let go and move on.

profile_pic

Bob Ma2 years ago

whats the difference between this and higher vibrations? is this safe to use for somone who is less experinced with spirituality

profile_pic

moriiiiitz2 years ago

Listening to this on LSD

profile_pic

B RSing3 years ago

The diamond in the rough

profile_pic

RULLYARTS®3 years ago

This is with earphone right?

profile_pic

cbinesse3 years ago

I am grateful for your creations. Divine :heartbeat::pray:

profile_pic

coyote 83 years ago (edited)

Good sound. Sound great

profile_pic

coyote 83 years ago

Thanks

profile_pic

Love, Soul & Vibes3 years ago

IM VIBRATING :heart:

profile_pic

Tyrell Mboya3 years ago

After listening for couple of times together with raise vibration on the same day. I felt intense pressure on my forehead, I don’t know why.

profile_pic

Muhsin Doğru3 years ago

ı dont know why but in 3 mınutes my mouth opened up fully by ıtself and ı cant shut ıt for 6 minutes…excellent work thank you

profile_pic

B virtuallY3 years ago

ꂦꀍ ꎭꌩ … ꏳꍏꈤ ꀤ ꌚꀤꈤꁅ ꎭꌩ ꂦꅐꈤ, ꏳꋪꏂꍏ꓄ꏂꀷ ꌚꂦꈤꁅ ꓄ꂦ ꓄ꀍꀤꌚ?

profile_pic

saweetie3 years ago

Can i download this in wav or mp3 please?

profile_pic

Blank3 years ago

The moment I played this, I felt some pressure on the back of my head😳

profile_pic

RC3 years ago (edited)

I was pretty upset when I started listening…and within seconds I was feeling lighter, actually smiling! Now thats amazing! This is a mood changer and so uplifting!:heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Unholy Faith3 years ago

This always makes me feel really good. And expansive, makes my solar plexus sing :fire::revolving_hearts: it always lifts my overall mood. I enjoy the higher self one but this is much more powerful. It also made me realize i carry fear/doubt in my solar plexus which is where a lot of my unhealthy cynicism comes from, which is also blocking me from accomplishing things i want to do. Eternally greatful.

profile_pic

Dio H3 years ago

Can i play subliminal or frequency music with morphic works together at the same time?

profile_pic

sigma kodiak3 years ago

I feel like this is stronger than your Higher Self video…
In my experience.

profile_pic

Bashayer Bebita3 years ago

To my higher self :clinking_glasses::sparkles:

profile_pic

aithaf3 years ago

Merci !

profile_pic

Daphne Gerry3 years ago

I want to loop this and listen all day! Thank you!!! :pray:

profile_pic

I Am3 years ago

I Am That which Is Eternal.
I Am Love.
Amen.

profile_pic

SayVideo3 years ago

Will it help me to find my goal and push me to work on it. I want to do something in my something that is big and appreciative and which can give me identity. But i do not find a way or you can say i don’t know what i want to do in life.

profile_pic

Danuta Dyndor3 years ago

Thank You!

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman3 years ago

144 COMMENTS :astonished:

profile_pic

Bashayer Bebita3 years ago

The music makes me high… I mean Sapien is trustworthy :heart: much love & gratitude

profile_pic

Sarthak Agrawal3 years ago

Is it able to heal any type of disease?

profile_pic

cherry swan3 years ago

Ly tought while I listennis all is possiblr… I realize barrier I’ve created myself and its a illusion.

profile_pic

thefilirivera3 years ago

Your caption is really baller, I made my intentions clear and thus elevated myself a bit👌🏼

profile_pic

Lolli Poppins3 years ago

Riding a crested wave throughout this entire vid. Freedom. Xx

profile_pic

Vegan Vocalist3 years ago

:heart:

profile_pic

Nazneen Ahmed3 years ago

Beautiful composition. There were vibrations in heart chakra. I felt like I am in love and danced to express this beautiful feeling. There was an assurance that everyone will evolve and ascend to experience this love within themselves, i.e., everyone will awaken to Divine love within themselves.

profile_pic

Antisocial Schizoid3 years ago

I fell ilke its not me, im not myself, im lost iny myself.

profile_pic

Mscreatefromwithin3 years ago

I felt Instant Love and inner peace. It struck me by surprise

profile_pic

Maya :australia:3 years ago

This was incredible!! What an amazing piece of work. Thank you sooo much. I love it! :heart::heart::pray:t4::pray:t4:

profile_pic

Stephanie Stevenson3 years ago

:heart: your videos.

profile_pic

Michael Nikolai4 years ago

It was like anchoring a memory for recalls during the daily life. … Thank you

profile_pic

Anamma Charran Patro4 years ago

Whether earphones required or not ?

profile_pic

markmassive14 years ago

Feels like a Humalien, half Human half Alien. Be very blessed Starseeds.

profile_pic

Queen Kels4 years ago

This feels amazing, no bad thoughts or anxiety anymore

profile_pic

RosemaryDragonbzf4 years ago

Did anyone feel nauseous?

profile_pic

Eliza Eri4 years ago

Sapien, the music itself brings me floating higher. Heard it on headphone. Brilliant!

profile_pic

Empress Salia4 years ago

111 comments when I first listened, awesome :slightly_smiling_face:

profile_pic

ppp4 years ago (edited)

i have been listening to it online…really loved how i felt…but i can’t listen to online when i’m not home…will it work if i download it as wav ?

profile_pic

Gerri Miller4 years ago

Medicinal brain wave cognitive transformation

profile_pic

Olive Amber Grace4 years ago

Thank you so much for this it works instantly!! You are a sweet angel :sparkling_heart:

profile_pic

toni collazo4 years ago

Thank you again sapien

profile_pic

Another. Me. Now.4 years ago

Damn, you’re groovy

profile_pic

Tom-Lee Allinne Diego4 years ago

are earphones necessary or speakers are fine?

profile_pic

emma jean4 years ago

This moves me :heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Marzz 4444 years ago

Lovely music​:eye::pray::purple_heart:

profile_pic

x Active Xx Goldeneye 0074 years ago

Its this help to get fast result from other sub ? The more high vibration the more fast you manifaste desire ?

profile_pic

Water Nymph4 years ago

Amazing! Thank you :sparkles::heart::sparkles:

profile_pic

Billhaze674 years ago

Omg i love this my 3rd eye tingled so much to it and got really warm

profile_pic

Sir Dankenstein4 years ago

Sub to PewDiePie!

profile_pic

Vũ Khiêm Phạm5 years ago

I feel myself getting expansive, more -" forgiveness" capacity, more immune to bad vibe, weird that it took only 2 minutes to sink in.

profile_pic

spiritual being5 years ago

Permanent over time??

profile_pic

Leo Rantanen5 years ago

Thank you for your time and energy♥️

profile_pic

:wind_face:EmpressOnTheThrone5 years ago

Thank you so much. I need this. Will add to my playlist. Love the music too.

profile_pic

angelique celliano5 years ago

This is wonderful and I have had many higher experiences, and truly appreicate the work and thought in this video. You are definitely an old soul and higher being Sapien. Anyone else notice the video ends at 444, one of my favorite number combo?! Perfect meaning for this video and experience.

profile_pic

BRANDY BRADFORD5 years ago

Interesting.

profile_pic

Paul5 years ago

Thank you for uploading! Do you have this without music - just silent subliminal?

profile_pic

Almira Mia Lizde5 years ago

I feel nothing.

profile_pic

Réjeanne Dubé5 years ago

Thank you very much Sapien. This experience is amazing. Word free. Love and blessings.:leaves::rose::leaves:

profile_pic

File Sender5 years ago

I guess I have bigger ego when I was a bit younger. I didn’t have ego when I was a child but society trained me to have.
But when I didnt pass an english exam for me to be a therapist abroad, that was when I started doing online business, that was why I got the time to reflect on life and learn about the nature of reality. That was when I realized that those egotistical goals like being a therapist abroad and earning lots of money are nothing but imaginary, those are not the real source of happiness because i dont really love being a PT.
So what if i failed at being a pt abroad, so what if my relatives know, so what if i achieved that and so forth.

When I have the youtube channel, i was paranoid of haters and competitors. I didnt wish to be the best and most popular, but i realized that competitors and haters triggered some fear in me… like fear that they will make my views lesser and so forth. That’s when I realized that i should overcome fear of haters and competitors. That was when the time that i realized that i was not really that self-secured as i thought i was. It was never about people’s approval or being at the top, I was just so concerned about money, i was always paranoid that someone will steal my listeners or things like that. That channel taught me to not be affected by haters.

Im not really into achieving things just to impress people, although i still have that pride and ego in me just like any other humans, but I’ll be removing it. It took me a month to think if i should remove them or not. I was a little fearful to do that but i will.

I think im just always fearful or paranoid about things, but i’ll try to overcome those fears.

About the “god” idea, im not really so into that… but I thought that’s what my spirit wants and that she’ll reunite with me if i become more confident or things like that. i thought she wants me to be more confident or a fighter lol. The truth is that i just want to live in a dubai-like place and relax and to never see any type of human and animal suffering ever again. Although i have visions of creating small worlds, i never thought of being very very high or things like that. I just envision hugging someone, doing something to the world and then collecting cute animals and putting them in a very large area, as if i can create endless worlds for them.
I guess almost everyone has ego, and i think its normal right now… but i’ll be removing it for my own reasons. Maybe, in the golden age, everyone will be egoless that’s why harmony and love can be achieved

And I see ego as the false self. Its not just about arrogance or thinking highly of yourself. Like your ego tells you that you need to have this, while your true self just simply wants love.
I see being egoless as being who you really are… I dont see it as thinking lowly of yourself

I know i wont always get answers from my spirit, i just love expressing myself

profile_pic

Unknown5 years ago

Song ruined it

profile_pic

Az 075 years ago

Good vibes all​:grin::heart::grin:

profile_pic

Huyen Vu5 years ago

Will it work if i don’t know english?

profile_pic

Kimmu5 years ago

This is the work of Sapien Medicine but is not the same as the original! I don’t think this channel got permission to do this. There are critical undertones in the vibration that are missing when I compare.

profile_pic

Ken Robinson5 years ago

Sapien has stated that he doesn’t recommend ear buds or headphones. Can anyone else please tell me does that mean they won’t work or at least not as well. Thank you

profile_pic

ĶëKuałaŇ CıŃłÄ5 years ago

Hey sapien can you tell me
Is this frequency can make my other subliminal work faster…?:heart::heart:

profile_pic

Google Yahoo5 years ago

Is this like self inquiry? Meditation level 4? Do you know THANKS N ADVANCE

profile_pic

bun knee5 years ago

Can I listen to this on loop asleep

profile_pic

happy gaming5 years ago

where is the new exocism one you just put out can you put it on patreon if you have taken it down i loved that

profile_pic

SummerSumShine5 years ago

Thank you! Your work always gives me the proper adjustments I need.

profile_pic

~Shell Shell’s Time Adventures!5 years ago (edited)

Ahhhhhh! THANK YOU!! :clinking_glasses::rofl::v::rose: :gift_heart::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::heartbeat::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::purple_heart::black_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::heart:

profile_pic

Summer Lamkin5 years ago

Many thanks *%

profile_pic

Probec Teus5 years ago

Amazing what a great feeling

profile_pic

Tom T5 years ago

Thanks!

profile_pic

Mary5 years ago (edited)

Thank you. That’s the frequency I naturally vibrate. Feel the healing. :green_heart:

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman5 years ago

((_)) Thank you. ~LoV3 is what this “higher dimension” is called! Her name is LoV3. ~How love~ly

profile_pic

Sue Peterson5 years ago

Does this help a person become higher vibrational?

profile_pic

MF Takkun5 years ago

Pressure on my third eye :eye: nice

profile_pic

the4thElement5 years ago

This will definitely raise your vibrational frequency and take you to higher realms of consciousness during deep meditative states! Thanks SM :innocent:

profile_pic

rising Sunshine5 years ago

How is this different from raise your vibrational State … Someone please tell me

profile_pic

Sarah White5 years ago

I felt it immediatly. Great experience!

profile_pic

happy gaming5 years ago

any one know how often to listen?

profile_pic

Jeanne d’ Art5 years ago (edited)

Thank you!
(Edited 2nd June): Indeed I experienced a Higher Being Experience, there where miracles occure!
Thank you again Sapien, my earthy angel.Gratitude to you, to the source, to everything!

profile_pic

D5 years ago

Does this involve chakras opening I heard chakras are implants from entites

profile_pic

krishna5 years ago

Thank you so so much

profile_pic

JT5 years ago

Trippy

profile_pic

Maria Garcia5 years ago

Beautiful Thank you

profile_pic

djdjdjd . hddh5 years ago

Pure bliss

profile_pic

Jeeyaz5 years ago

profile_pic

Dal Szkielator5 years ago

I will meditate with this tonight. I cant wait for this experience. Than You!

After two listens, a deep peace invades me and I feel that I am transformed into an observer of what surrounds me and my thoughts. It makes me stop thinking about things that really don’t matter. Peace and more peace, I would like to maintain this state forever

4 Likes

Experiences will undoubtedly vary - I use this as a booster of sorts, and it’s very potent.

5 Likes

I don’t feel or experience anything from this field. What could be the reasons for this?

I feel a lot from “The Star Being Experince”, “Angelic Vibrations 2.0”, “A Taste of Vaikuntha Loka”, “Increase Your Vibrational State” and “Vibration of Transcendence”.

All of these fields are raising vibration, but for some reason I don’t feel anything from this one here?!?!

1 Like

Maybe you’re an higher being already? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Don’t know man, this field works intensely on me every time, but Angelic-fields make me really nervous, anxious and I experience bad luck from them, and Vaikuntha Loka overwhelms me really bad and kind of “blows my mind” so I cant use them too much.

I think everyone will have different reactions to fields like this, that aren’t specific fields like physical things or energy work fields.

Or maybe your vibrational state is too high to notice a difference lol

1 Like

Do you listen to in deep meditation? Just to confirm.

When I listen passively, it only makes me more focused on observing the world more multidimensionally, it’s mostly when I meditate to it for a good half hour that I experience a very tangible energy upgrade and a profoundly altered state of mind.

(It basically feels like you’re a step deeper into the essence of your true self)

2 Likes

When I play it, it is usually for several hours in a row, because the uplifting is so addictive :slight_smile:

Also makes me grounded and charged up with energy.

I have not yet tried properly meditating with this. Thanks for the tip.