Higher Being Experience

Higher Being Experience

This is a very unique experience, It allows you to experience what it is like to be a being that exists at a spiritual / vibratory level that is ‘higher’ or more fine tuned than yourself. The reason for this video is to provide people who want to be better or evolve or grow into something more than themselves to have a defined goal of where to go or what to aim for.

It may be easier to have a clear goal or somewhat of a road map of what to aim for, so you can focus on that or see what it may be like to reach a point of evolution that is more than what you are, a peek through the curtains. Then to work on achieving it. (The effect grows the more you listen, also not everybody will experience exactly the same thing)

26 Likes

16 Likes

I’ve used this 2-3x a day everyday for the last 6 months… It’s become so natural for me but it definitely shifts perspectives just off of one use you seem to understand how to change what’s been tugging at you or things you couldn’t seem to find a way around if that makes sense. I would only say use it once to try it out at first, any more and you’ll see :slight_smile:

When I first started I only kept it at once per day. But everyone is different so maybe you’ll benefit by using it twice who knows better then you right?

19 Likes

Seems like a good audio before mediation. I’ve found that listening to the grounding video before mediation definitely helps.

10 Likes

Never thought of that before! Thanks!

4 Likes

Whenever I listen to this video I get prophetic dreams or read thru my old dream journals and discover their meanings.
Sometimes its so accurate its kinda scary like I would read my dream from year ago today and tommorow happens the thing that happened in that dream.
What are Your experiences with this audio guys? I believe its one of the most underrated audios out there.
Edit: I just remembered that one time when I binged it for like 3 hours while in my bed with my eyes closed I felt like I saw 4d maze of different realities and also when I looked In the past I saw several points in my life where I switched them aswell.
Guess I know what Im doing tonight lol

11 Likes

how long does this field last

2 Likes

the video is less than 5 minutes. The effects lasts few hours up to 24 for me.

6 Likes

Imagine listening along the voice of Gamayun one :sunglasses::smirk:

4 Likes

Two days ago, upon waking up in the morning, this field’s song was playing in my head. Which made me think: would thinking / reciting a field’s song also mean connecting to its field?

1 Like

Well…

Id say no or normally not

Id think more like (thats my Higher Self telling me go listen to that field)

But i have experienced with a few that thinking about them their sounds and how they make me feel that i feel the effects, but not many or i havent tried with many.

So far that i remember:

Magnetic Heart Coherence
Light weaves
Higher self
Gamayun!! Yep that one for sure
The Magician
Armor of Light
Navigator of awe

But… I think Light weaves because of the healing energies from the energy course perhaps thats what it comes to me.

And the others after a while playing them (2 months + ) and since they compound the effect is pretty much there in my aura so i harness them easier when i think about them.

My theory tho. But ive proved it on myself several times.

I must add tho that the star exercise, Mana circuit and now Kinetic Quasi keep and hold fields in your aura longer therefore you can access them without playing them

5 Likes

That would make sense. In that case, the mission was accomplished :joy:

:100:

:heart_eyes: That’s amazing! Wow… we are so incredibly blessed by the Captain with these tools on top of it all… it amazes me again and again.

It’s funny because I hadn’t listened to that field for a while. I did the star exercise for the first time the day prior to this happening. When I woke up and that song was playing in my head, it took me a while to remember where it was from.

Thank you for your thorough response! :hugs:

4 Likes

Have you guys noticed that after listening to this and talking to others your higher self is doing the talking ?

Like you speak like a being full of wisdom and knowledge, after doing this i reply to others Like this.

3 Likes

No i haven’t.

But it sounds fun. I will actually try and see if i notice a difference thank you :blush:

3 Likes

Im going to spam this for long long time, a period of growth is needed. See you all in few weeks.

1 Like

Saw this thread being bumped, gave it a try.
And omg, this field put me into a state of no thought, a pure observer the fastest out of all the fields including NFTs :scream:

2 Likes

Bumping this thread.
Anyone any new experiences to report here please?

This is another one of those fields where I don’t feel anything or don’t perceive it actually doing anything.

The description says:

“It allows you to experience what it is like to be a being that exists at a spiritual / vibratory level that is ‘higher’ or more fine tuned than yourself.”

“It may be easier to have a clear goal or somewhat of a road map of what to aim for, so you can focus on that or see what it may be like to reach a point of evolution that is more than what you are, a peek through the curtains.”

Does this mean that I will only get the effects from this field when I already know what type of “more than myself” I want to be?

I recognize that without a chosen direction “being more than myself” is a very abstract description and can mean anything…

1 Like

it did remove some self perception filter for me. I could observe myself, looking from the outside, not attached.

2 Likes

No, but you can listen to it, you will know by then

Back in 2017 i used to listen without knowing really what i want to later things got clearer.

The field itself cleans your energy, stimulate your chakras same as chakras fields will do, rise your vibration, some mental properties will manifest temporarily, you will see things clearer by then you can decide on what you want from it.

2 Likes

Thank you.

How do you think this is different from “A Dream of Purity”?

I have used A Dream of Purity in the past but never got any insights from it. Maybe because the insights with this field come “energetically” and since I am not energy sensitive, I never felt anything?

1 Like