Higher self and duality question?

Hello everyones,

Im just curious about the higher self connection. I read a lot of stuff from this forum and articles. So when connect with higher self, some say i will more intuitive, know what to do, joy, love,…etc. But i mean joy and love are one side of the duality. So how can be like that? I mean can my higher self choose me to be a “bad people” and doing “bad businesses”? Or it will guide me to be “good”? Or i still have the free will to choose to be the one i will become with characteristic that i want? Im really confused about this so i hope you can help me.

And im using mandala higher self, sometime i scared about the idea that it will grow and make me become a totally different person and stop chasing my “free will dream” anymore then become a monk. That why i ask my question.

Thank you a lot!

4 Likes

You always have free will. The higher self is you but with a much broader view. The higher self would not guide you to make decision’s or take actions that would harm others, because it knows that everything is interconnected, so it thinks in a holistic way. The more you align with the higher self the more you will start thinking and acting in a holistic way. So, yes your goals and ambitions may change. But it will always be toward an even more fulfilling dream and fuller, more authentic, joyful expression of yourself.

12 Likes

Ra in the Law of One material says the Higher Self is a mid-sixth density body that is you in the future. As you advance you can “become” your higher self, and become more guided intuitively.

I’d start with learning your spirit guide. They can help tremendously on your path. Build your “imagination”. That is the gateway to interacting with spiritual guidance.