Higher Self Connection advice

Why would it…?

Cause having a “cleaning” effect on the energy system, make me think of the aura cleaning field

Same question for salt bath for example

Nah…Showers might cleanse fields that change the aura, like glamour or aura of fear from shielding, but it shouldnt stop any brain or hormonal fields.

Ok, you mean only strictly aura related

Probably as @anon17734191 suggest would be better before anyway
I feel the lower and middle dantian fire up when doing cold shower indeed

1 Like

I also want to use SIGIL BOOSTER on ST MICHAEL MANDALA.

Once is okay? Or more? 5?

What do you think?

First read this post on boosting:

The printed mandala works like a dog tag from teespring. It will grow on it’s own, even when you don’t carry it with you.

Carrying it with you will make it grow faster. Just ignore the bossting sigil and work with the mandala.

2 Likes

Idk. Boost it as much as u want.
Experience is the most powerful learning experience :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Completely nonsense.
This is like one of those LOA mistruths that “belief” trumps all.
Go jump off a building and “believe” “really really hard” you can fly and defy GRAVITY and see what happens. (Have to put this disclaimer - don’t actually do this. I don’t encourage it. Just “imagine” it)

Heck, most people only learn “by experience” and STILL don’t learn anything.

1 Like

Hmm… Aren’t you saying all the time to “muscle out” something? :thinking:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: huh?

you mean muscle testing?
what does that have to do with “learn by experience”?
That’s almost the exact opposite.

It’s called learn by tapping into Universal knowledge via your own body’s innate knowing of truth vs false.

Or was that your point?
so confused… :confused:

Do you think muscle testing is connected somehow to our higher self and therefore are answers accurate?

3 Likes

They are accurate if there’s no ego involved, yes.
As mentioned in the other linked thread, they also help develop one’s connection with the Higher self.
But far too often, people want a self-affirming answer instead of the truth and so that’s what they get.

6 Likes

Main reason I dont do muscle testing.

Sneaky ego always finds a way

2 Likes

Need a level headed partner who doesn’t give a shit either way.

2 Likes

I do muscle testing alone, as a reliable partner isn’t always available. I’ve also found that imagining I’m asking the questions to my higher self gets me better results than relying on innate intelligence alone. Sometimes the body thinks something is true when the higher self knows better…

Which is exactly why lucid dreaming is the best possible way without ego fking it up.

You’ll literally be in your subconscious, talking with a being that has acess to your subconscious.

Its literally perfect, or am I missing something?

@_OM ?

Subconscious isn’t the same as Higher Self. Also, since I’ve no experience lucid dreaming, I can’t say whether it’d be easier or harder to establish a HS connection/dialog in that state vs being conscious & awake.

Edit: I may be misunderstanding your post, just read it again…are you saying that the “being that has access to your subconscious” is your Higher Self, so like being in a lucid dream state would make the connection/conversation super easy?

1 Like

I don’t know why, but I always got answers from my HS when I repeatedly ask it “why, why, why”, until I got one clear answer which always show its how things are at the end
I am so persistent with it until it give up

2 Likes