Higher Self Connection

I’d like to say that the higher self audio was half the job, the manifestation itself was more due to Neville Goddard’s SATS technique.

Now, where did my manifestation go wrong?
When I went to sleep that night, imagining one of those numbers winning the giveaway and me feeling happy, I forgot to maintain the feeling of me winning that giveaway.

The only thing I focused was on seeing and feeling the win and not me winning it. The end feeling of winning is not an emotion, its a feeling of quite satisfaction and that’s precisely what was missing from my scene. Otherwise, the glory tag would’ve been mine.

That’s what you have to try to maintain throughout the scene because the absence or presence of that feeling completely changes the outcome drastically.

Finally, I hope this testimonial shows the true power of dream’s fields and if people do the conscious work needed along with these fields, there’s nothing stopping you from getting what you desire.

6 Likes

Congrats on getting the numbers correct, even though you got disqualified. I think just the fact that you were able to successfully communicate with your higher self and manifest the numbers was really cool. When I saw the winning combination, I immediately remembered your initial post and was like “No way… Woahhh”.

Reading your testimonial was really inspiring, thanks for sharing :slight_smile:.

6 Likes

Ooooo look what came in the mail today!

@_OM u jelly? :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, so excited, it’s for my other phone that i use for fields, i got it fixed after cracking the screen and figured i needed a case… Then i was like wait a minute! I can probably get mandalas on a case! Higher self connection with a bit of saber tooth on the sides seemed like the right thing to do :)

22 Likes

I’m jelly just now finding out you can get custom designed phone cases, sure!

Looks good.:muscle::partying_face:

13 Likes

This audio is blowing my mind. I played it three times yesterday and suddenly it seems like an endless amount of musical ideas are popping up in my mind. I could be doing anything and suddenly I get an idea and have to stop everything and start creating.

20 Likes

Excellent! So happy for you!

8 Likes

I just started listening to it a few days ago and am quite surprised at the results so far!
There is evidently a stronger link between my subconscious and conscious minds, for example if I look for something I misplaced, almost immediately an image pops up in my mind of where it is. I also get insights (but I have to pay attention for those as they easily fly under the radar).

Interestingly, I hear my tulpa and tamashii with more ease, which I didn’t expect but is quite lovely! Usually I have to be focused to fully be able to hear/sense them but now I can sometimes do so while doing something.

Another thing of the kind that also took me by surprise is with my cats. I can sense what they want with a lot more ease. And last night something delightful happened: about 20 minutes after I fell asleep, I dreamed that my cat was going up and down the bed, trying to get my attention. I woke up and thought “she’s outside!” which didn’t make sense because we hadn’t let her out. But sure enough, she was there waiting at the patio door! She must have slipped out while my boyfriend took out the recycling. That’s extraordinary! I’m glad she didn’t have to spend the night outside :heart:

I am astounded at the rapidity with which this is evolving. Looking forward to what’s coming :smiley:

12 Likes

A few other developments:

while before I classified the changes as a stronger link between my subconscious and conscious minds, now it’s become more than that. I have found items that my boyfriend has misplaced and I had no way of knowing where they would be!

Also worthy of mention, I get a lot more flashes of information or something will pop into my head right before it happens. I used to get those every once in a while (like thinking of a friend and the same day they call) but now it’s almost daily!

Weeeeeeeee!

6 Likes

My experience = radical transformation, realizations/epiphanies, deeper intuition, stronger willpower

Scenario #1 detailed here Love Graviton Challenge - #19 by Divine_Heroine

In “Fields before Graviton” > “D. Throughout the Day: Heart Healing & Centering” > “Higher Self Epiphany”

Pair this with JAAJ's Daily Self Love Stack 🤍

8 Likes

Here is an updated link to the article

2 Likes

It literally says “Meditation” 9 different times in the tag description.

Not sure what audio we were discussing.

1 Like

3 Likes

Deserves way more views

5 Likes

This has also his own mandala on IG, so maybe many of us are just using the mandala.

In combination with Higher being experience, it’s one of the greatest free spiritual fields, I would say.

6 Likes

I remember a user said “your higher self is you from million years into the future” and that resonated with me so much. This field should be the main priority, whatever issues you have, ask your higher self. Listening to conceptual realization can boost the process of understanding what your higher self is telling you.

3 Likes

This works on growing strengthening and solidifying your connection to your higher self, or the higher state of being that exists with a deeper connection to the source of all things.With general use, expect inspiration, signs even direct communication (depends on how your brain itself works, each person has different ways of interpreting data (Information).

3 Likes

A post by @Matteo prompted me to listen to this field.

Interesting experience. As I played it, the skin (maybe deeper) above my language processing area of the right half of my brain got buzzy—then it continued in a straight line (think latitude) forward to about the midpoint on the right side. Then it was the left language area’s turn, though it was not as strong.

I had to run some errands and was stuck with my car radio and a CD, so it HSC was not boosting the next field but some music. It was pretty good. Then my wife started reading a section of The Secret History of the World by Mark Booth. The boost effect that I had been looking for was very noticeable. I’m curious where others feel an effect. That line has just reached my eye.

3 Likes

Comments:

profile_pic

NickCA7 days ago

Use this audio plus ego dissolution, and you will truly know freedom.

profile_pic

Verona GTI18 days ago

Thank you :heart:

profile_pic

HERCULES MICHAEL KURRA2 months ago

I am disconnected from everything but my highest self, forever​:heart::heart::heart:!!

profile_pic

Hi Stinky2 months ago

Higher Self connection will bring your desires to you faster and enhance your quality of life. Combine with Akasha mudra to strengthen this connection even further.

profile_pic

Mr X. X2 months ago

Anybody know what’s going on with Sapien Medicines Fields? Most of them have been taken off YT.

profile_pic

Love :heart::sparkles:3 months ago

I’ve just heard:
Before trying to save others, save yourself first.

profile_pic

Alisha Bhullar3 months ago

I felt light headed after listening to this

profile_pic

The F L O W Priestess3 months ago

This field is gold, guys. Highly recommend.

I feel so in-tune, & in flow. :sparkles:

I’ve been listening to it every day for like a week & a half… gonna continue on until…. I’m not even sure.

profile_pic

Sat kaur4 months ago

Thankyou so much​:gift_heart::sparkling_heart::heartbeat:

profile_pic

Kha Lil4 months ago

Wait hold on, i didnt know that this was playing and suddenly i remembered a friend’s name that i tried to remember like a week ago.

profile_pic

Divinelove6 months ago

:sparkles::pray::relaxed::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove6 months ago

GODFATHERinHEAVENgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen​:sparkles::sparkles::gift_heart::blush::hugs::stuck_out_tongue::relaxed::bouquet::pray::gift_heart::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::green_heart::gift_heart::sparkles::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove6 months ago

GODgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::yellow_heart::relaxed::pleading_face::apple::pray::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Kasia Star7 months ago

It did not work for me:(:cry:

profile_pic

a c7 months ago

I’m always being spiritually attacked as an empath I usually am naturally open to the world in hopes of helping but I need to focus on me :sob: so Thankyou from the bottom of my heart :purple_heart:

profile_pic

prasenjit jhankar7 months ago

Absolutely magical

profile_pic

mindhormone8 months ago (edited)

AWESOME! Thank you so much Dreamweaver! :heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Jonas8 months ago

I am ready! :innocent:

profile_pic

3699 months ago

thank you

profile_pic

Lindsay9 months ago

I would like to ask Sapien Medicine about purchasing a version of this track that I would be able to sleep with. Does anyone know of how I could contact them about this?

profile_pic

Maria Elena10 months ago

This brought an immediate deep smile. My HS saying ‘no worries!’
Is there a video for generating spontaneous laughter?

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude dreamseeds​:sparkles::blush::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude :writing_hand::pray::purple_heart::grapes::pie::sparkling_heart::sunflower::rainbow::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Ken Stephensa year ago (edited)

As a matter of principle, there is no more important track on the channel than this one. We could even say that the purpose of life, the reason why we have come here, is to connect better with our higher self, and actually we want to be growing both our normal and higher selves. The traditional approach is to subject oneself to various hardships, much like a movie does, things turn bad and then you struggle to fix it and try to get to the happy ending, where the pain you experienced places the happiness in starker contrast. The only way this makes sense is if we are too distant in the first place, and it’s just so much easier and pleasurable to seek this directly.

profile_pic

Ronald Kinga year ago

THANKS AGAIN

profile_pic

y333a year ago

can you pease make something to clear curses, satanic attacks, AND past life blood rituals that still effect us today in this life?

profile_pic

helen kennedya year ago

In truth we are all spiritual beings having a human experience, What a wonderful way to reconnect to our higher selves . Thanks to Sapien …

profile_pic

Vanessa Cangialosia year ago

Absolutely amazing, as usual 🪶

profile_pic

Jeanette Koontza year ago

New favorite :star_struck:

profile_pic

Rachel Lutza year ago

I have a question. I don’t like using anything in or on my ears. Are these still effective just listening to them on my phone or computer?

profile_pic

Isabella2 years ago

Heaven, I’m in Heaven… Thank you for this Masterpiece❤️

profile_pic

Round blue eyes2 years ago

Can I listen to this while sleeping? Will it work? Or will I need to be meditating?

profile_pic

psychic psycho2 years ago

This is really beautiful connects me with the real and tells me what i am capable of and how much power i have thanks dream :heart:

profile_pic

Santosh Gupta2 years ago

Unconditional gratitude for you and your entire blessing

profile_pic

StarSeed3122 years ago

This played out of the blue today and it increased my reiki on myself. Was beyond tired and it reduced it n I feel awake now. Thank you.

profile_pic

Nnooo2 years ago

i love the guitar track in it ;)

profile_pic

me3092 years ago (edited)

This etheric field is miracle personified. Everyone must listen to this!
Worked instantly for me. THANK YOU SO MUCH Dream Seeds. I love you. :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

profile_pic

S.2 years ago

One listen and I feel like I saw my entire future lol

profile_pic

LucyLight17 2 years ago

Now when our Higher Self says ‘over here, over here, over here’ -we will go

profile_pic

Athena2 years ago

I wish this had a quiet version or a calm nature sound version … when I meditate with this the music creates resistance

profile_pic

Blitz2 years ago

I was brought here I will update

profile_pic

Nofap SR2 years ago

It works

profile_pic

Jennifer Smykala2 years ago

:heart:

profile_pic

Cip P2 years ago

My head on the left side up…hurts :confused:.It is normal?

profile_pic

Mila R2 years ago

I feel this intense, massaging like, pressure and tingling on the top of my head when I listen to this

profile_pic

mira2 years ago

I can’t thank you enough!!!

profile_pic

Kyrsten Bean2 years ago

This helped a bit! I felt so down.

profile_pic

Djoy2 years ago

A Master piece again! :pray:

profile_pic

111 TreeofLife2 years ago

Orbits whenever I listen to this masterpiece :blue_heart:

profile_pic

WolfAngel2 years ago

This is EPIC!!! I get tingles and goosebumps every time I listen to it So empowering! xxx

profile_pic

No-Thing to Lose2 years ago

444… All is well :heart:

profile_pic

Vegan Vocalist2 years ago

:yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

profile_pic

Jeremy Brown2 years ago

Wow! It’s like a movie is playing in my mind. I kept seeing a giant icecap. I felt a magnetic pull to it. Bizarre

profile_pic

High Frequency Visionary2 years ago

I miss my twin flame

profile_pic

ALLABANDHALINI JORJANI2 years ago

Epic

profile_pic

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𓃥Mushroom Kaiyoti𓃦𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊2 years ago (edited)

I have been feeling so depressed lately like every single damn day is meaningless…

I knew about all of sapien medicine’s other channels thankfully over the years and discovered this channel a couple years ago. I happened to see this video which I’ve never seen before come up on my feed and wanted to immediately give it a listen.
Felt immense relief after one listen. It’s as if all my depression and super dark intrusive thinking is melting away. Thank you immensely. You’re saving lives seriously. :sparkling_heart:
True life saver. Love you.
:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

profile_pic

Portall2 years ago

Someone, please advise! I have a vaccine scheduled for tomorrow and don’t know what to do. I thought it’s going to be fine, but now I have second thoughts. It’s like none of the messages I’m getting are clarifying. Honestly, I’m scared shitless. I live in a different country than my parents, and with the vax passports and all the restrictions that are coming, I can’t keep avoiding it forever. Living off-grid is out of my capabilities too. There are fields etc. to eliminate the vaxx effects, but I’m not sure if I’ll ever be the same. My higher self is not sending me a clear response. I’m scared shitless. Can you advise, please?

profile_pic

Lavish ‎ليلة نور2 years ago

Is it normal to feel your third eye vibrate while listening to this ?

profile_pic

ya visht2 years ago

Why do i wake up in bad mood when i listen to this at night?

profile_pic

Shar Nathan2 years ago (edited)

Namaste Sapiens!:pray::pray:

Thank you for this beautiful healing you have shared with the world. Let you attract many blessings in many forms and abundance.

Truly a beautiful soul. You have healed many of my illnesses due to dark forces and entities. I’m only healing now this last one year after more than 10 years of pain and torture.

God bless you.:two_hearts::100::pray:

profile_pic

ツMad2 years ago

scary

profile_pic

chaliceflower2 years ago

Interesting. This is the first time I’ve heard this & I could feel energy in my brain before the music became audible. I wasn’t using headphones, etc.

profile_pic

Bones3 years ago (edited)

I heard something, I heard my own voice and I know it sounds crazy but I heard myself saying something but I didn’t speak? Am I going crazy? It was a message that made me happy tho

profile_pic

Vera3 years ago

This music feels empowering! I’m going to try the leaping over a tall building thing…wish me luck! :joy::joy::joy:

profile_pic

Athena3 years ago

I hope there’s a download for this somewhere…please? <3

profile_pic

Alex Lonac3 years ago

ARMY OF AWAKEN SOULS ARE GETTING EDUCATED…Its NOT for everyone because YOUR GUIDE IS GUIDED YOU HERE AND YOU WORK/pass hell and back to be here. HONORED TO MEET YOU ALL AND LET’S HEAL WORLD WITH ENERGY…Since money, time and life is just ILLUSION TO WRONG WAY FOR SHEEP’S. Let’s work people…:pray::heart:

profile_pic

Dlynng4063 years ago

I listen to this on loop!!! My whole body resonates. It’s amazing! The feeling is that every cell in my body is screaming YES!!!

profile_pic

KatErina3 years ago

I listened twice. Before I did though I saw an unusual sparkle of light on my bed about two feet away. Now I listened twice but didn’t notice much change… but sometimes these things take time. Someone commented about twin flames and communicating with their higher self. Let’s see what happens in that department. I’ll update if I notice anything. We’re in different countries again. :smirk:

profile_pic

Queen Kels3 years ago

Could you do one for a quiet mind specifically? :innocent:

profile_pic

Christopher Dalton3 years ago (edited)

Hey dreamseeds how many times do I listen to this a day? And can I listen to this on repeat while I sleep?

profile_pic

Graeme Thompson3 years ago (edited)

The most important thing is to be grounded and connected to your higher self. When your grounded it’s like a lightening rod that takes all the hits, they go down into the center of the earth to be neutralized. I’m adding that to planatary influences, dopamin redux and anticancer.

profile_pic

Graeme Thompson3 years ago

I L°○v€ this sound track can you please share the source?
Thank you

profile_pic

Dlynng4063 years ago

Bravo!!! Bravo!!! So needed at this time. Throughout the Collective! Thank you so very much!

profile_pic

Dalton Parker3 years ago (edited)

Ad before video: Question, what’s the biggest problem facing your meditation?
Me: Ads!
Lol

profile_pic

Nintendo’s lesbian anti-Pirating software3 years ago

I’m one with my spiritual family. I’m excited to re-connect with my soul. After childhood trauma and problems with human ego, it’s going to be good to connect with my true self once again. Thank you sapien. Btw, the music is bomb.

profile_pic

Parikshit Rawat3 years ago (edited)

“Learn and grow more from other people via observation rather than the hard way of experiencing it directly”

I think it means life puts us in the shoes of others, in the situations and difficulties others are facing to make us understand how they feel and why we should be kind to others(who could be going through difficulties).

But this audio helps us to develop that understanding through observation only, so there’s no need for life to put us in hardships to make us learn to appreciate others.

profile_pic

Kenneth Hjorth3 years ago

THANK YOU…:gift_heart:/Annakarin

profile_pic

hi3 years ago

my anxiety is asking where would i be or how would i be able to tap into these energies if i didn’t have youtube or isn’t aware of this channel but ig everything has a way

profile_pic

Jonathan carter3 years ago

Truly, the vibration that emits from this is just astounding. Thankyou, love and gratitude to you!.

profile_pic

Jonathan carter3 years ago

This makes me feel so complete, it’s like I am drawing in all the wisdom, intelligence, clarity, intuition from the universe encased and interwoven with a beautiful loving and blissful energy, all of it wrapped in a sense of childlike wonder!. However, obviously I am not drawing anything into me as such as all these qualities naturally reside within, but that’s a bit like how it feels. All in all this is a magnificent transmission that does just what it is aimed to do in miraculous ways. Beautiful, thankyou!.

profile_pic

Antoaneta Naumova3 years ago

Much love to all :heart:. Blessings…:sparkling_heart::innocent::purple_heart:

profile_pic

Capuccini Antony3 years ago

Are your audios binaural sounds? Should I use headphones or speakers?

profile_pic

Gabriela Piccini3 years ago

I feel so much fear… why?

profile_pic

Brendan Lombardi3 years ago

How did you make this honestly. It’s so good :owl::eye:

profile_pic

Constanciandra Emilia Montefalco3 years ago

I felt so sleepy just by listening to this. Is this normal? Btw, I just woke up after an 8-hour long sleep.

profile_pic

Blank3 years ago

Thank you Sapien :two_hearts::pray:

profile_pic

Brendan Lombardi3 years ago

If you made a pendant of this audio I would 100% buy it

profile_pic

Honey Blossom3 years ago

I feel so different

profile_pic

Roxy Anne South3 years ago

The music really gives me anxiety. Love the intention behind the video but it definitely gives me anxiety.

profile_pic

How mathematicians create maths3 years ago (edited)

His work is so phenomenal that all the people who doubt him only show how lacking in arguments THEY are, they don’t show that he isn’t effective at all because his medications have already surpassed the wisdom of Pharma industry. He grew men who were small, he increased IQ points of some men up to 20 (!) points, he increased confidence in fearful people and they now are leaders of their social circle.

Sapien is truly the modern Superman, masking as Clark Kent so that he isn’t killed by Pharma (that’s the secret reason why he always uses paid actors to represent his channel and why he never says his true name in public )

profile_pic

Pasindu Kaumada3 years ago (edited)

After two times listening,
this reduced my emotional overexitabilities immediately and helped me to balance the intensity of my emotions. :heart:

profile_pic

a90213 years ago

i feel so much resistance from this. like A LOT. idk could be the ego. but I feel so much resistance from this compared to the ego dissolution one (doesnt mean the ego one isn’t working) but yeah just an observation :sweat_smile:

profile_pic

chica negra3 years ago

Thank you

profile_pic

aithaf3 years ago

Merci !

profile_pic

Pasindu Kaumada3 years ago

So this basically means this increases our intuition and shut down the logical rationalizing mind and way of seeing the world based on the perception come from acquired subconscious programs, right?

profile_pic

Spartan13373 years ago

This works

profile_pic

Daphne Gerry3 years ago

Thank you for this blessing! And Many Blessings on you!! :pray:

profile_pic

𝔄𝔫𝔬𝔫𝔶𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔰3 years ago

thank you senpai

profile_pic

108.empire3 years ago

Hey Thanks for this wave of energy
I just wanted to ask, can i loop this overnight?
I appreciate your work.

profile_pic

Love Life3 years ago (edited)

Triggers communication with the soul energetic counterpart in the material realm (aka twin flame equivalent(s)). Very interesting to experiment with.

profile_pic

Tropics3 years ago

What is higher self can anyone explain me?

profile_pic

I am the another you3 years ago

You are from higher consciousness dream !!

profile_pic

Anna Luisa Hipnoterapeuta 3 years ago

I have no words to describe how thankful I am for finding your channels ! <3 Thank u so much.

profile_pic

C Garcia3 years ago

Can you listen to this w headphones?

profile_pic

Christ Consciousness3 years ago

If anyone has trouble meditating due to hard times this is perfect

profile_pic

jvanwoesik3 years ago

Love this one. And the description!!

profile_pic

Bashayer Bebita3 years ago

Truly smells and feels like V I C T O R Y. :crossed_swords:

profile_pic

pinkette3 years ago

Are there versions of this available without the music overlay? Thanks

profile_pic

Lisa McCue3 years ago

I would like to connect with my past lives and all the things I have learned from those lives.

profile_pic

Shishir Jathar3 years ago

Hello, You must have a strong connection with the higher self!

profile_pic

deephouse_ down_under3 years ago

Sapien you are a champion :1st_place_medal: :+1:

profile_pic

naw thang3 years ago (edited)

Is it possible to reconnect to ones’ souls’ specific akashic records and recollect soul fragments with the help of this audio? What’s your take on it?

profile_pic

Dave Hibbs3 years ago

Your helping me find my true self throughout your beautiful music, thank you for this and may everyone here be blessed with inner knowledge and love from the universe :two_hearts:

profile_pic

Bashayer Bebita3 years ago

Universe brought me here! I was just planning (due to a course I’m taking) to do a meditation to connect with my higher self and here I am. Much love :heart::crown:

profile_pic

Mili 2473 years ago

When I listen this I become angry? Why this happened?

profile_pic

Denise Barnes3 years ago

Most enjoyable & uplifting.Thank you.

profile_pic

cherry swan3 years ago

I tied to meditate during this and tears been dropping from my eyes. Dont know why a bit like in kimi no nawa or your name

profile_pic

cherry swan3 years ago

Hey guys i’m really having a harsh time in my life can you just send me a kind comment or a like. :two_hearts:

profile_pic

Stuart McKenzie3 years ago

Does anyone know what it feels like to communicate with your higher self. As it is an advanced form so how do you connect .

profile_pic

sh 943 years ago

The picture moves right?

profile_pic

x Active Xx Goldeneye 0073 years ago

Those higher self means the best version of your self connecting to you ?

profile_pic

Rush3 years ago

C’est une PÉPITE :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

profile_pic

Prime Optimist3 years ago

So, does this cultivate the antahkarana or does it just look to produce the effects of having developed it?

profile_pic

S 432 Hz3 years ago

This one feels as good as the Angelic Vibration one to me . I love it. I’ll have to change my playlist again today. I feel I need to work more on keeping my vibrations high in times like these. Everything else will fall into place. Thank you dear Sapien :hibiscus:

profile_pic

Chamila Prasad3 years ago (edited)

My god so much energy collecting and I’m feeling that all my body in a renewing process

profile_pic

bambolina 233 years ago

First my body went into spasm and twitched and now I can see my guides and sacred geometry it’s glowing flashing sparkles and the geometry is spinning and slashing different colours my body keeps twitching and stretching

profile_pic

bambolina 233 years ago (edited)

I’m laid on the bed with my crystals on and my legs started twitching them muscle spasms above my knees and them they started vibrating so so so so fast!!! I feel my legs are full of energy and in full muscle spasm and vibration wow this sensation is unbelievable

profile_pic

ytherium3 years ago

I am not sure how this works. Will you please explain me what this will exactly do? (Don’t know much of what it will benefit)

profile_pic

𝑭𝒙𝒊𝒓𝒚𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒆3 years ago

This man is changing my life!! So much gratitude and appreciation!! :heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Bachelor Anki Malik3 years ago

Sapien please … Make videos without music in it…so that i can play it for my family without even a slightest hint. It’s huge request… And please do make something which gives us a healing touch… Plzz give us the power to heal n spread goodness… So that Oneday this world becomes kind enough for everyone!!!

profile_pic

TheDark3 years ago

My dreams are like whole new worlds

profile_pic

mm3 years ago

Source of all things = allah :heart:

profile_pic

Erika Csizmadia3 years ago

beautiful music and beautiful experience

profile_pic

Corazon Esotérico3 years ago

Sapien Medicine works with this channel ? It’s like they use the similar programs

profile_pic

Tina Monälle3 years ago

Can this be used while sleeping?

profile_pic

Jomari Perez3 years ago

My endless gratitude and blessings to you and for all that you do for us all. I just wonder if it is possible for you to make one video for '“utomated quantum jumping to a perfect reality”, where this pandemic and all evils cannot exist at all?

profile_pic

Dipil Adhikari3 years ago

I had started listening this since 3-4 days… I am able to see all the triple digits everywhere either in book or social media! Thank you God, universe and all higher souls!

profile_pic

Cristian Andrei3 years ago

DUDE THE SONG OF THIS IS SO EPIC I FEEL LIKE A KING READY TO FIGHT FOR GLORY FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF MY KINGDOM MY PEOPLE MY MYNNFKDKDMCNFNFNXN SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

profile_pic

Kashibai Jal3 years ago

Pls make a portal to the Himalayas pls pls. It would leave us with such invigorating energy bliss and peace .pls dream seeds

profile_pic

Earth Angel 6763 years ago

Thankyou there are no word for sure

profile_pic

Thao Nguyen3 years ago

Sapien, may I ask, would chanting a mantra out loud while playing this affect the effect of the video in anyway? I plan to chant Satnam (Sa ta na ma - true is my essence) to speed up the connection. Is this possible?

profile_pic

Martin3 years ago

My opinion here is I will listen 4 times a day untill something obvious happens.

profile_pic

Fortnite - Cronusmax3 years ago

I believe we can look at the image for the effects as well, as stated in his Instagram post.

profile_pic

Icarus Wings4 years ago

so I listened to negative planetary effects and positive planetary effects twice each, then listened to justice for all 5 or so times, then gravitational love wave like 5 or so times, then higher self connection 4 times. all audios with a break in between each. Man I am heavy breathing torwards the end listening to higher self connection! I sense that theres something huge I am accomplishing and its not the music!

profile_pic

janan 8884 years ago (edited)

I still listen to this, I feel confident and remove of mental limitations

profile_pic

put that back4 years ago

What’s the difference between this and The Higher Being Experience and does the HBE work well with this one?

profile_pic

S M4 years ago

Can you make one for Time travel and Transcendental Meditation support.

profile_pic

Christian Swiss4 years ago

I love how you use these villainous kind of music in your videos
You need to use it more and to be more then villainous

profile_pic

Zoe Paisley4 years ago

So EPIC! Love it. thanks :blush::blush::kissing_heart:

profile_pic

Christ Consciousness4 years ago

Dream seeds man you really pulled back the curtain and shown what the universe is possible of doing i love your work​:fist::100:

profile_pic

Angel love4 years ago

Thank you and God bless you!

profile_pic

mrskimkai4 years ago

I feel so much synchronicity
Thank you Dream and Samuel :pray::heart:

profile_pic

Prasant Kumar Behera4 years ago

Sapien is it helpful for Rajyog meditation?

profile_pic

Raaja Selvanaathan4 years ago (edited)

At present, this seems to be one of the powerful field from Sapien Medicine. I feel the Subconscious Limits Dissolver is the best field to start spiritual work. And now this field takes us to the next stage. Towards Ascension. Thank you Sapien Medicine once again.

profile_pic

Suleimane Embalo4 years ago

Thank you Dream Seeds

profile_pic

VoVi4 years ago

Do we need to use speakers or earphones for sapien video or dream seed video?

profile_pic

CJ Rhone4 years ago

Mmm I dont know about this one chief. Maybe it was the music choice? But generally I found this one just unpleasant the moment it started… not sure why

profile_pic

Bianca E.4 years ago

I listened to this audio as much as I could since it came out and I can tell you, this really works! Yesterday evening my higher self put so many ideas into my head, I didn’t even know where to begin. I suddenly had ideas how to transmute the negative energies of the entire planet and how to resolve all conflict and remove collective trauma. Wow!!!

profile_pic

Sage Wisdom💫4 years ago

This made me feel powerful, like a warrior standing high on a mountaintop​:heart::fire:

profile_pic

Aries Girly4 years ago

I love you SAPIEN MEDICINE.Thank you for everything :heart:

profile_pic

Andrés Flores4 years ago

“each person has different ways of interpreting data (Information)” yes, this is the most difficult thing when you see signs everywhere , I personally focus on numbers and other random messages they may show me even in the words of other persons that talk to me

profile_pic

Constantine Jagot4 years ago (edited)

While i was listening this… pictures from the matrix film where running through my mind. It was like awakening. Impressive.

profile_pic

Sovereign Subliminals4 years ago

Just astonishing. Thank you for all the things you do. Thank you for being.

profile_pic

nitro104 years ago

What is your higher self and what are the benefits of connecting with it?

profile_pic

Vishwas Jain4 years ago

Our savior :pray::pray: Just what the world needs right now. I wish that your work should become famous.

profile_pic

Cherry Made4 years ago

Thank You So Much​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Hini ShaSha4 years ago

yuppieeee​:orange_heart::heart::orange_heart::heart:

profile_pic

Yvette tovar4 years ago

Is listening through phone enough?

profile_pic

Armani Guerra4 years ago

Amazing work you never disappoint​:sparkles: :pray::sparkles:

profile_pic

Ed Bengtson4 years ago

Beautiful :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

Is it possible to purchase the poster? Absolutely love the picture…
Thank you so very much, very grateful…

profile_pic

Thao Nguyen4 years ago

This is a God sent. Thank you Dream. Perfect timing as I have been working on surrendering to my higher self or finding my true self. Thank you so much :heart_eyes:

profile_pic

Hisham Hayyan4 years ago

Thank you so much. What is difference of this with chakra growth audios?

profile_pic

ZALILA124 years ago

Highest Galactic Salutations Starseed Soul Family​:pray::gem::yellow_heart::gem::pray:Graceful Connections and More Love and ALIGNMENT​:rainbow::lion::lion::rainbow:

profile_pic

gabbatur14 years ago

you are great. Thank you for your work helping thousands of people to awake and feel better.You opened doors into a new life on earth for people and you get inspirations and ideas to create new fields which are needed and so useful to change ourself in someone better. You are blessed.Take care of yourself, be healthy and longliving. We need you !!

profile_pic

be blessed4 years ago

Subscribed, because you are sapien, my favorite.

profile_pic

HI🧿4 years ago

I was JUST thinking about this yesterday!! The synchronicity! P/s this will help people who struggle with insomnia (insomnia is caused by conflicts of our soul with our temporal self, so no conflict = sleep well).

profile_pic

Terrie Terrie4 years ago

Thank you Sapien Medicine, would you mind if I use one of your track as an intro to videos on my channel? Just one of your tracks. Please let me know.

profile_pic

jennifer simon4 years ago (edited)

It’s my birthday and I got the best gift!!! This! Thank you Sapien!!! Love it…and the love wave works immediately!!! Genius!

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman4 years ago

Rise up Starblossoms!!!:star::pray:

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman4 years ago

Simply. Divine thx Sapien&crew :heart: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: h. A. P. P. Y. FULL. Mooooon :crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::sun_with_face:

profile_pic

horizon4 years ago

the music, really good. I like that

profile_pic

The Way Of Light4 years ago

Mind blowing :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::pray::pray::pray::pray:endless gratitude to you and the Universe

profile_pic

Arc Angel4 years ago

This been truly phenomenal experience, I been having a question from quite sometime, I listened to this 2 times yesterday before going to sleep I had a dream where an astrologer tells me that I am a new here, so Its not known for me how to recieve the desired outcome. I asked him to double check he did, he showed me my name and somehow I am able to read my name. Awesome experience. Hope today I get the answer how I will get the desired outcome. Thanks sapien.

profile_pic

he z4 years ago

WOW!
:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
:+1::+1::+1:
Thanks SM

profile_pic

Michael Johnson4 years ago

Thank You So much Dream seeds, I’ve recently been doing a higher self meditation and this is what I believe will allow me to accelerate that <3 <3

profile_pic

Energy Healing with Rebecca4 years ago

Dream Seeds, your technology is more appreciated than physical terms can describe

profile_pic

Trina Lopez4 years ago

Thank you :fireworks::green_heart::v::notes::fireworks:

profile_pic

Tama Rahim4 years ago

The perfect time to connect with your higher self. So much gratitude, thank you.:relaxed:

profile_pic

dfghhjj4 years ago

profile_pic

Naveen4 years ago

Hello sapian medicine I want to talk u regarding depression …plz help me how can I contact you plz

profile_pic

Dracon4 years ago (edited)

powerful work right here, picture, visual effects, music …all in one… perfectly done… well done…like a pro bro

profile_pic

hopespringseternal704 years ago

here’s what is inside our street lights

profile_pic

Michael Judge4 years ago

Stop making good audios, only so much I can listen to a day :sweat_smile:

profile_pic

Rebecca Destura4 years ago

I’ve been waiting for you to release a Connection to Higher self video!!!
Very good very good Ty Ty :v::sunglasses::v:

profile_pic

Olive Amber Grace4 years ago

Wow, amazing!! Thank you.

profile_pic

Réjeanne Dubé4 years ago

Thank you very much :pray:
Love and blessings.:leaves::rose::leaves:

profile_pic

x Active Xx Goldeneye 0074 years ago (edited)

This is verypowerfull I feel it in my heart chakra and third eye is stimulated as well ,and I feel lighter

Third time listening and now I feel the throat chakra,i don’t know if its just me but i think I feel like I am becoming pure again lol

Four time :dizzy_face:I feel it now in the crown chakra :dizzy_face:

Btw am not trolling

profile_pic

kb4 years ago

Didn’t feel anything… does that mean I’m insensitive… ?

profile_pic

Terry Raven4 years ago

Oh my God… I was praying for this just yesterday!!! How is it that Sapien hears our prayers? I have no words

profile_pic

Italiano_Yankee4 years ago

Even the video is so slick!! Love it

profile_pic

TheAscendingBicep4 years ago

Thank you so much! Any chance this will be on the Patreon soon?

profile_pic

Arylion !4 years ago (edited)

Can you make one for transportation to parallel universe ?

profile_pic

Queen Kels4 years ago

Thank you!

profile_pic

Faith. Love. Hope.4 years ago

This is gold, thank you Beloved :pray::star2: divine blessings :sparkles::dove::gem::yellow_heart::sun_with_face::rainbow::rose::dizzy::peacock::honeybee::scorpion::eagle:

profile_pic

Jeanne d’ Art4 years ago

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Kevin Earl Enright4 years ago

You are seriously the greatest Youtube channel and author in existence. I would even venture to say that you are the most important person in the world right now. With the rising consciousness taking place right now, you are assisting the first wave of ascension which will have a ripple effect of an exponential degree!!!

profile_pic

gio cortes4 years ago

This is to awaken the intuition?

profile_pic

SubliminalVibes4 years ago

Will this help me follow my dreams and not focus on the negative. Ps thank you for this I hope we overcome this pandemic soon x

profile_pic

Aleksandar Janceski4 years ago

I felt it straight away

profile_pic

lisa4 years ago

Thank you xxxxxxxx

profile_pic

Just4 years ago

I love you! Thank you!!!

profile_pic

Bianca E.4 years ago

Woooow! Thank you for this, this is amazing!

profile_pic

Dilan’s Channel4 years ago

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

profile_pic

Yrrab Namkaeps 20184 years ago

Sort of a pinealgland opener?

profile_pic

sunshine4 years ago

This is so needed. Thank you so much!!

profile_pic

Jonathan Tales4 years ago

Higher being experience was stronger for me.

profile_pic

KING Sheldon4 years ago

You have been dropping :fire::fire: lately! Are you sure you’re not a rapper?

profile_pic

KING Sheldon4 years ago

Words can’t express the gratitude I feel right now. You’ve transcended mortal terms :sob:

profile_pic

Keith Eric Brinkley4 years ago

Thank you Dreamseeds for helping keep vibrations high during these tumultuous times. :pray:t6:

profile_pic

KING Sheldon4 years ago

The New World Order: 5D, not 5G!! :sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Yoda the Force4 years ago

The videos on this channel are blowing me away right now! Just amazing:)

profile_pic

Daniel4 years ago (edited)

I really feel something above my head…interesting!

profile_pic

PSI PATH4 years ago

will this help beyond the judgement toughts? my judgements thoughts is down for the moment and i think it will not judge the signs of the higher self

profile_pic

naw thang4 years ago

Finally! Awesome. Does this also work to realign and open all of the 22 chakras?

profile_pic

Tom-Lee Allinne Diego4 years ago

wowowiwa sapien i love you my friend

profile_pic

shinobi k4 years ago

Love it. Thank you so much!

profile_pic

Gerald S4 years ago

what is this

profile_pic

Borisju4 years ago

Thank you so much Dream <3

profile_pic

venice dollie4 years ago

What would that do?I don’t get it.oncewe are connected to it what’s next?

profile_pic

oly4 years ago

Merci frère

profile_pic

NOID4 years ago

Thanks a lot. One for being the true self would be perfect

profile_pic

Luka Panjavidze4 years ago

Thank u and is there is energy/frequency that opens wish chakra? Pls answer dream seeds

profile_pic

Thegoodnews924 years ago (edited)

I have poison ivy on my hands and feet it itches like crazy. and I think I have some in my mouth as well cause I feel it. it burns and itches inside my mouth and Is swelling up

profile_pic

Cristian Andrei4 years ago

Thank you for this, is epik !! Please make a link so we can download this in case if something happens

profile_pic

Harish Panjwani4 years ago

So this means we are raising our consciousness?

profile_pic

aaa aaa4 years ago

LOVE!

profile_pic

Thegoodnews924 years ago (edited)

shadow people entertains me alot. they really like to play hide and seek,but they are bad at it I find them all the time.

profile_pic

Thegoodnews924 years ago

dookie

profile_pic

Dewy Beam4 years ago (edited)

How exciting! :) will these changes be permanent, dear one? <3

2 Likes

It’s cool how my higher self is interacting with me via altering my thoughts. I had perhaps some questions related to personal things and got cleared up. Felt reassuring my HS (me) was supporting me.

2 Likes