HiI’m new here! I just started the course and want to talk to others. I’m not very good with the computer so sorry in advance!

I just started the course and want to communicate with others. I’m not good on the computer I only have an iPad so sorry in advance, it will take me awhile to figure this out.

12 Likes

Welcome

3 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @RedCat11 welcome to our awesome Forum! :grinning:

I would suggest you read through the different threads connected to the Energy Awakening Course. There is a thread for each part of the Course and much more.

Neither am I but I will try and walk you through it.

On the top right hand side of the screen you will see a magnifying glass, that’s what you will use to search for more information on the Course or anything else you may be interested in for example you may want to know more about a particular audio etc. Just type in some keywords relating to your query in that box and press enter.

To find out more about the Course you would tap the magnifying glass icon, type in Course and a box will drop down with some suggestions. On the left hand side of that box you will see “Energy Awakening Course” highlighted in purple. Tap on the purple box and another screen will open up displaying all the threads connected to the Course. These threads (topics) are listed with the one with the most recent comment/activity on it being at the top of the list.

Reading through each thread will give you more information on that particular topic and will also give you an idea of which members are also doing the Course or have already completed the Course. If you would like to know more about something then select the thread related to your query and type your question on there.

I hope this helps, send me a PM if you need more help.

11 Likes

Welcome!! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome @RedCat11

2 Likes

Welcome

2 Likes

welcome

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Hi @RedCat11, welcome to the forum! :smiley:

Enjoy the course! Let us know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Hello I’ve been figuring out how to use this course, it is amazing. I have a question, I wear a Qlink, will that make any difference? Like block interfer anyway?or

No. you should be fine.

(Forgot about qlinks. :wink: effective products.)

Qlink isn’t any good?

No. it works quite well.