Holiday sale of 18% off Gumroad & Teespring until May 23rd

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com

till monday, may 23rd

37 Likes

Thank you and Capt very much!!

7 Likes

Thank you both!

I’m not sure if it takes time, I tried gumroad with regular payment method (not PayPal) on the phone and the place for a code doesn’t show up yet just fyi!

1 Like

Using the phone often causes various hiccups with both Teespring and Gumroad. If you can, you’ll have your best results with a computer.

2 Likes

Thank you I just tried it on the computer for increased psychic functioning, still not showing up- showing up on newer ones though

3 Likes

the older ones are on a different system on gumroad, i think like a legacy style?

I dunno
but i have to make another code for it

SAPIENND

the older ones

12 Likes

Thank you Captain

2 Likes

Hi @Captain_Nemo, SAPIENND is 5.6% off the price, not 18%.
I’ve used SAPIENEWND with Woven World and it worked well as expected, but it can’t be used with other audios.
Could you please help to check SAPIENND for us? :pray:

5 Likes

try it now

10 Likes

Working like MAGIC Captain!
Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you @SammyG and @Captain_Nemo !! :pray: :pray:

5 Likes

Discount code not working for gumroad.
Both of them not working, tried several times.
SAPIENWND and SAPIENND

2 Likes

Silver did you notice the “E” before WND and ND?

3 Likes

Thanks, eyes going wonky!

1 Like

nvm, that doesn’t work for me either, lol

2 Likes

But now this one works

SAPIENND

1 Like

Thank you very much Captain for being so generous with us, these are unexpected gifts!!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

6 Likes

Thats the one I used before, that didnt work, lol

3 Likes

Yeah but after that it worked again.

3 Likes

As @anonymous48 mentioned, I believe that one code is for the US$-priced items and the other code is for the ÂŁ-priced item.

I remember Cap’n posting that (with an explanation of a distinction between the “legacy” system or items) somewhere earlier this morning (my time), but I no longer can find the post with that information to quote. (Perhaps it was changed? :man_shrugging: )

So, it.can make a difference which code you use on which product. (The post specified on Gumroad, if that’s a help.)

2 Likes