Holy Hot Damn

I would like to give thanks to the incarnation of Metatron currently in command of a spaceship in orbit around Earth.

You can contact him via Alien Intercession or Presence of Metatron.

10 Likes

When will invasion will be, this is the slowest alien invasion ever lol

Mid june-july?

2 Likes

7 Likes

why this is perfectly normal… to me… :space_invader: :alien:

3 Likes

There’s probably a fake one coming. The people are being prepared for human governments to fire indiscriminately at non-military aerial targets.

Of course, multidimensional spaceships that show a reflection in 3D (which is what you’re seeing with flying saucers) can easily dodge these, and I’m not sure they’re vulnerable to 3D weapons at all.

Nevertheless, this is definitely something that’s growing in the collective consciousness, so I’d say some version of it is certain to manifest.

4 Likes

Yup I said this in the Preceptionist thread. They’re preparing so psy-op us with a fake invasion.

Isn’t it a hilarious thought to think that they’ll be calling people who DON’T believe there the aliens are invading “conspiracy theorists?” :joy::joy:

Btw I’m sure they’ll use the same exact covid playbook with the alien psy-op. Probably tell us to stay inside, call the invasion a “public health emergency” then create an underclass of “non-believers.”

2 Likes

I’m just waiting for the moment they accidentally fire on a real alien ship, or the aliens show up for real.

6 Likes

Sometimes I wish they’d come take me away from this prison planet.

7 Likes

You’re welcome.

I’d love to hear Thor’s response when a nuke scratches the paint job on his new ride.

4 Likes

Then help manifest the end of the prison and the return of the land of light.

1 Like

:joy:

Working on it.

1 Like

The past four or five days I’ve been waking up early in the morning after only a few hours and thus I’ve been constantly exhausted. I can’t find any reason for it. Could it be related to Metatron, or have there been any other major energy shifts/astrological disturbances/etc in the past few days?

1 Like

I imagine something like a world summit that ends this way…

head-in-ass-hancock

1 Like

Metatron is always active, and for the most part I can only speak to the plotlines I’m in. I will say things have been crazy here too. I also understand Maha Shivatri is tomorrow, which is a huge vibrational event. Metatron certainly makes use of these times, but keep in mind that most deities work through us, so it’s not so much that Metatron is active at such times, but that we can access his power more thoroughly.

1 Like