Home cleansing

Hey,
I have moved into an apartment with very low/negative energies. It feels like it’s in the walls, floor etc.
Maybe it’s also because of the person living underneath me.

Do you have some suggesting to remove it?

I have tried to play plasma flower, exocism rite, bhoot … homa and other cleansing soundhealing on youtube. I have also tried with aromatherapy and burning salvia. Also cleaning all my things, but I think it’s in the room, and not my things.

Please help, I really don’t like this place right now. I have the apartment until march 2023 (binding contract), and also want to help the owner of the apartment I’m renting it from.

10 Likes

Felt shui master of the shire if you have it, or Dream seeds atmospheric vibration increaser

You can also loop the galactic meditations or many other will influence the energy in your environment.

You might want to wash specific items in salt

Forgot the more recent Lightning in a bottle (if you have it)

17 Likes

Sometimes there is attached something to our mind who make us think something "energetically " its happening and then when you get some “awareness” you realize there wwas nothing and it was your own mind tricking you .

I suggest this , because ye it happens sometimes .

But also because

Some good stuff already played .

Hope your get your place comfy .

Also , in the BOOK of cards there exist envivoremental energy transformers which are very useful and have a permanent effect ( if the object still there of course)

13 Likes

Mmmh yea maybe its also subconscious.

I’m trying with angel vibrations now, it seems to help :)

8 Likes

yoo!

This is a perssonal choice lol

but you can forgive your house lmao

but it works!! try it! may sound strange (at least for me in the beginning) but the forgiveness power it is something that sshould be considered.

Use this if you feel inclinned!

:kissing_cat: :ok_hand:

16 Likes

Place a small bowl of salt somewhere in the room. Replace it every time you feel it coming back

7 Likes

Funny manifestation here: As I’m reading this thread, a storage item on my desk decided to take a tumble, making a loud, startling noise. In the 5- years that I’ve owned that item, it’s never tumbled, let alone made a loud, startling noise.

(Note to self: be even pickier about what threads I wander onto here. :laughing: Off to renew my wards!)

8 Likes

Another suggestion that might help you is The De-Inhabiter

9 Likes

White light waves + remove negative energy/entity is what I use atm. :blush:

5 Likes

Still having trouble with the energy…

1 Like

Gita just a question.

Do you feel that energy just when you are at the apartment or you feel it follows you other places?

Also sending you warm hugs.

4 Likes