Homes Sweet Homes - Real Estate, Realtors, Landlords, Store,Office, and Home Owners Project

Until we reach 30 members everyone is allowed to join. You will be kicked if you don’t participate by contribution or participate in the polls.

8 Likes

Great project, I would like to be part of this group.

I would like to join

How to join btw? I have many other good ideas.

1 Like

I love this part! Like all our actions in the world is like a moving plasma flower :) not just in presence too :)

I’d like to join @Beltloop I have a lot of “looking for the right home” experience lol :pleading_face:

4 Likes

The forum thread opens first where people ask to join and post their contributions. Later, once we reach 30 members, I will create a private messaging thread for us to further continue our discussion.

It hasn’t been created yet. When it is, you will be added.

4 Likes

Also, I’m intuiting that someone is wondering how we can ethically increase the value of our homes past what they are worth, so I want to address it.

Right now there is both a global chip shortage, and in the US, a shipping problem. This is affecting everything from computers, to video game consoles, to cars.

Still, people with money are buying.

I currently work at a car dealership that sells luxury cars. Due to all of this, we are marking up some cars for $100k more than they are usually worth.

Still, we are constantly running out of inventory.

Value and money are not always equal.

You already have a deep understanding of this being on the forum.

A spinal tap is worth $400-$4,000 (again, much of this depending on availability) or… you can play the field that is freely available on YouTube.

Cancer treatments have bankrupted many families. Yet we have several audios here that can assist treatment in just a few minutes a day, for free, or for MUCH less than a full treatment would cost. What we have here could also be more effective than those treatments.

For anything, people are willing and able to buy. This field will have the grand goal of finding people who are willing and able to pay the cost of what you’re offering. It will make whatever you are offering appear to be much better than it is, and energetically it WILL be much better than what it started out as.

I would love for the field to make a house feel like a home for a new family. A house that is either in a great neighborhood (the field helps you find this home) or the neighborhood it is in becomes much nicer and safer (also assisted by the field.) The house is extremely warm and inviting for their guests. Its also energetically harmonious for their children and even their newborn baby sleeps through the night here. Their first memories as a married couple with kids are filled with love and abundance because they purchased/rented from you.

Or a storefront appears so attractive and valuable that whoever leases it has a massive influx of customers.

An office building gets great business in its first year.

Or if you are looking for a home, the owner cuts you a deal because they sense your massive desire for their home and intuitively believe you’ll be the best person to purchase it. This is even if your offer is less than someone else’s or there are other problems.

Your loan officer sees that your credit score and offer are less than others, but because they like you so much, they give you a great deal anyway. Far above what you would usually get. You take this money and invest it in a great property that pays you much more than the mortgage is worth and you pay that loan off years earlier and never miss a payment.

Win-Win for everyone.

9 Likes

@Beltloop I’d love to join! I keep reading articles about the benefits of investing in real estate and want to build in that area. I have a couple of friends who are RE agents and they keep telling me to get my license.

2 Likes

So will this field be oriented solely to profit making ventures or will it contain elements of stewardship? Meaning, will it help one to work with land spirits?

2 Likes

Land spirits are a bit specific, I don’t converse with them myself. We can put to a vote if we want to include such a thing in the final design. Sometimes, based on what form we want our audio, servitor, or mandala to take, things like this are automatically programmed in. If we choose a god that rules homes for example, this would already be included to some extent just by that concept.

4 Likes

Feel free to post whatever ideas you have here.

When the group goes private we’ll be working off those ideas anyway. If you post them now we can get a better sense of how the group will form.

Once again, everyone who wants to be in can be in until we reach the max of 30 people. So your spot is secured if you want it to be.

All I ask is that if there are questions, you respond.
You contribute what you can to the discussions.
You participate in the polls.

5 Likes

I think the nft should include such characteristics

1. Confidence, perseverance and determination to succeed in selling or renting real estate
  2. the ability to find non-standard solutions for the sale of real estate.
  3. ability to resolve conflict situations with clients
    the ability to convince, the ability to negotiate,
  4. a realtor needs qualities such as charm, charisma, and trust from customers,
    while the realtor must meet high ethical standards.
  5. A realtor needs a high level of energy to solve professional and personal problems.
  6. Emotional and energy protection when communicating with people / clients…
    Restoration of energy and its purification from negativity
5 Likes

I am interested in this, if possible. We have a family business that could benefit.

5 Likes

I’d love to join and contribute as well

would love to be a part of the group!

I would like to join too.

I don’t know if you have noticed but you are very creative and intelligent
You did this and also cptsd community creation
Very glad to have been given the chance to read your thoughts

2 Likes

I would like to join if still open, thank you

1. Attract Elite Clients: Attracting elite clients through Luck and Networking is important to bump into people with common interests.
2. Inspire trust and loyalty: Property is extremely high stakes game hence people don’t trust when they deal. We should inspire trust so that people can trust us managing their property and also be loyal to us and help us in the difficult times.
3. Manage Expectations: Have realistic expectation from properties you invest in and only encounter pleasant surprises.
4. Avoid Misfortune: Do not get into legal troubles and issues that can tarnish reputation and effect mental health(managing properties is pretty demanding job). Also avoid getting cheated and spot cheater and conmen.
5. Get influential contracts: Get contracts to manage, repair and work on iconic properties such as Estates, parliaments, monuments, homes of millionaire and billionaire.
6. Have Instincts: Instincts to gauge the quality of material used in the property you are looking to buy, gauging the future value and growth of property in respect to its location.
7. Social Skills: Have ability to bring together elite buyers and sellers, mediate iron out differences, communicate, remove obstacles and misunderstandings and finalize deals to make enormous money without investing money.
8. Ability to GIVE and TAKE: Hire many people, particularly of weaker communities, pay them well and get bail outs from government in return.
9. Turn Wealth Into Power: Reinvest money you earn and make profit, fund NGOs, influential organizations, fund political parties, network with people, motivate people and help them succeed, Build a Million Dollar Empire.

5 Likes

I was reading today and i got a few good ideas

reserved