Homes Sweet Homes - Real Estate, Realtors, Landlords, Store,Office, and Home Owners Project

I want to create a field for real estate investors, store/office owners, landlords, realtors, those who are looking for their ideal homes, or want to perfect the home they live in.

Of course, there is the classic purchasing of many properties and renting them all out for additional income.

If you are unaware, real estate investing is one of the best ways to create profitable streams of incomes. If one has the resources, you could purchase a home, move people into it and use the money they pay in rent to pay off that home. In 30 years, you will own the home and all of its equity, but will have basically never paid rent for it. Now you have anything from $250k + as equity for whatever you want.

Something that many people do is they will purchase a home/apartment and move in renters who pay the majority or all of the rent. For example, you find a good 3 bedroom home that has a mortgage of $2,500. You find two people to rent to who pay 50% or $1,250 each. Then you stay in one of the rooms and basically live rent free.

This field will also be useful for realtors or those who seek to become realtors. It will allow them to find good homes, and also draw good clients who have the income and willingness to purchase. They will be able to make any property they are selling look better than it is and have people value that property for far more than it may be worth.

Those who are dealing with getting loans from banks or paying back money will find much greater luck and possibly get more money than their current credit and finances allow them to. Banks will be more lenient with payments and things will simply go their way with finances more often.

If you are seeking a home, you will find good deals on homes and much more easily find your ideal home. You may get lucky and find a once in a lifetime home where circumstances seem to magically align and allow you to buy or rent cheaply.

Even if you have no interest in additional income, but simply own a home, apartment or any other dwelling, you can use this field to bless your living situation with luck, prosperity, unconditional love and harmony so your environment is incredibly blessed. Everyone who walks into your dwelling will feel empowered.

If you own a storefront, office, or other commercial property, you can also use this field to bless your properties.

• My vision is that the user is able to find great homes and properties that are free of flaws in great areas, places that are “hidden gems.”

• They will be able to get good prices on the homes they want to purchase or rent.

• The field will allow one to get the best financing options possible.

• If they are landlords they will draw good, responsible tenants who will be able to pay rent on time and are easy to deal with. If one is seeking roommates, they will find roommates who are responsible and also very compatible with them.

• Realtors will find a draw of good clients to work with and be able to connect them to their ideal homes.

• One will be able to fill their home(s) and other properties with good, loving energy that makes any house feel like home for those who visit and stay in the house. It will help to harmonize the energies of the people in that home to connect to their highest peace and strive to take good care of the home. This will work for multiple properties.

• Those looking for homes or staying at the homes of the users of this NFT will see the landlord/home owner as trustworthy and respected, so they will be less likely to cause damage or create trouble.

• People seeking to rent from the user of this NFT will see whatever property they are renting as having far more value than it has. A normal home may come to feel like a mansion for the renter and have those energies and effects. Its a win-win as the people who live there will literally feel like they’ve made the best choice and the energies will match.

• Homes will be protected from physical damage, theft, and easy solutions will be found to problems.

• One will be able to quickly discover a network of ideal helpers or property managers for their home. If one rents out homes or properties they will find the best, most compatible plumbers, electricians, housekeepers, etc. This can also extend to things like finding the ideal furniture and accessories for the home.

• If possible, this could have a wide area of effect as an environmental field to also create a high vibration neighborhood. Possibly, after years of growth, this field could affect a whole city or part of one. This will ensure that your neighbors are also in their highest peace and creates a safe and warm environment around the home. This acts as a further protective layer and increases the feelings of positivity for the user, renters and others who come in contact with the property.

I would like to especially add that I believe that this field can be made 100% ethically. That the right people are the people who actually can afford your home, not people who are tricked into it by the field. That the field encourages harmonious behavior from you to your tenants, and vice versa. I have been a tenant in situations that have gone awful for many reasons. There is no reason why we have to continue a cycle of mistreating others who have less than we do.

15 Likes

Wow! You have really thought this out. It seems to cover so many things. Very practical, but magically!

What do you expect from your team?

Please count me in. We are about to finish remodeling our house & plan to take in tenants.

5 Likes

Further suggestions lol. Practicality. We will need to refine this list before giving it to Captain so whatever you guys can provide is golden.

Lets simply work together to make the best field we can make.

5 Likes

This really resonates with me. I would love to contribute to this project! I think I have a couple of ideas that may be very valuable to homeowners or potential homeowners alike.

2 Likes

Yes, of course :-)

I like it, sign me up

wow!

you’ve put in a lot of work into this already!

I’m interested in adding more!

5 Likes

I own a few and am negotiating a few of my own properties to be either rented or sold
Would like to join and share my few cents hopefully contribute :)

Also entertaining thought of real estate agent so it would be interesting to see how that area could affect it- clients trustworthy ect

1 Like

Everyone who is asking to join is more than welcome. We all have energy invested into making the best possible life for ourselves, so I know you guys will contribute some gems here.

I have yet to start my real estate journey, its a next step I plan to begin in a few months actually. My research and desire led me to wanting to create this field.

As you can see, I’m a newbie.

If you’re wondering what you can contribute, those of you who have skin in the game know all sorts of things I don’t. Feel free to list your biggest grievances in this market and we can find how to solve them.

3 Likes

Biggest emotional toll is the emotional aspect regarding one’s tenants- how they can’t pay ect or try to find fault with you when it never really was- it just adds unnecessary drama and baggage - it’s why conducting business with a federal body, or insurance, or a company of some sorts is best- although that can’t always happen- but when it does you are not needing to worry about a potential tenants personal inability to pay as an agency would be paying instead - plus emotional blackmail gets avoided.

Also loopholes. So many loopholes in this type of sector for tenants it is a shame- so maybe a way to better see how one can possible be screwed over before signing a contract ect - although we do have Conceptual Realizations

2 Likes

Something I can think from top of my head: In developing cities and countries people have exponentially increased their by acquiring properties before announcement of a big public or private project. It shoots up the prices many time.
To get this we have to be lucky to be at right place at time and also calculated risk taking ability.
What do you think about this?

3 Likes

I hope this gets taken care of by the aspect of finding good, reliable tenants so this doesn’t happen. I suppose there should also be an aspect of being able to get rid of tenants who are causing trouble or disharmony quickly. It should be worded a bit differently and given concrete energetic or conceptual definitions, but this is the basis of it.

I agree 100%. Imagine having bought a home right next to Disney World before it was built, or the headquarters of a Fortune 50 company. So many tourists or workers would absolutely flood your properties and make you a huge amount of cash. Some sort of Best Path In Life Concept tailored for homes.

The only negative in this is that its possible that somebody using this purchases an absolutely dirt cheap property that doesn’t really turn a profit for years, but then 5 years later BOOM, that area becomes a hot spot. It could make the user financially strapped for a long period of time, but then eventually they become millionaires.

Some may choose to forego that for a more comfortable experience, so we’d have to find a way to make sure that only happens to those who want it.

3 Likes

Hey man! Would be cool to join

I’m interested in renting out places as air bnbs in the next year :)

2 Likes

Legal hassles with claims on land, trouble from the legal heirs, land mafia & such things, harassment from neighbors or authorities, trouble in getting services like electricity or water etc

2 Likes

Geopathic stress, wrong designs as per vaasthu & fengshui are already addressed in many fields. But these form the basis of a stable healthy happy place.

This is from google search :point_down:

The idea of stress as a factor in ill health is now widely accepted and the effects on the body are relatively well-documented. The true range of the causes is not so much in evidence. Geopathic stress as a causal link to ill health is usually ignored as most people are unaware of its presence. It is argued that geopathic stress can undermine both the body’s subtle energy system (the etheric body, chakras and meridians) and the body’s electrical system (brain, heart and muscles), thus delaying healing and recovery.

4 Likes

Hello @Beltloop

You have thought your idea very well, i like it.

When I was still in college, I bought an apartment in big city I studied. Now its been 5 years and the apartment value almost doubled. This year I was able to buy a property and plan to build the house next year.

My plan is to rent the apartment and be able to find more aparments in the future.

If your group is not formed yet , I would like to contribute.

Thank you :blush:

I would like to join as well!

If the group isn’t full yet, I would love to join and contribute :pray:

Same here it would be nice to include nodded bubbles of protection/a ward like in some fantasy novels/but with a wide reaching aura that keeps low vibrational beings away/including people who want to steal and vandalize or use violence in any kind of way making the whole neighborhood safer.

3 Likes

Can i join? My family are in the business and i am intrested in the topic too :slightly_smiling_face: