Hormone balance

Does five elements balanced from dreamseeds balance all hormones etc…?

1 Like

That field (as it says on the tin) balances all 5 elements in the Tibetan cosmological system.

Will that eventually lead to balance of all hormones etc…? Believers of that system believe that a balance of the elements will eventually bring balance to the body, yes.

Might you be more interested in Endocrine System Rejuvenation, which will directly balance the organs largely responsible for the production of a lot of our hormones? And, of course, we have had some discussions of stacks for this intention, such as Hormonal Balance.

1 Like

But I don’t want to increase telomere lengths since I’m still too young, only 16

1 Like

Then I’m curious as to how you’ve decided that you need to balance your hormones. Because at your age, your hormonal levels will naturally be varying quite a bit (throughout the day, through periods of times) and a single hormonal panel (with its limitations) is only a snapshot of a single moment in time.

And “hormonal balance” (whatever that means) might not exactly be desirable for someone of your age.

I’m sure you have your reasons, but I don’t know that I’d be so hung up on my telomeres, but as I said, I’m sure you have your reasons for your focus.

1 Like

In newborns, TLs appear to be associated with parental TLs, though controversy exists regarding the relative maternal and paternal contributions (Eisenberg, 2014; Turner et al., 2019). After birth, telomeres are steadily shortened with age. The rate of telomere attrition was shown to vary throughout a human lifetime (Turner et al., 2019). It is much more pronounced during first two years of life (throughout the period of rapid somatic growth) than during later life (Frenck et al., 1998; Zeichner et al., 1999). It has been also found that those individuals who have either shorter or longer TL in their childhood, compared to the average population value, tend to maintain this rank throughout the rest of the life course

Do you know if five elements balanced can balance muscle structure in the body?

Like I said, believers of that system believe that a balance of the 5 elements will eventually bring balance to the body. Since the muscles are part of the body, a balance of the 5 elements can eventually bring balance to the muscles.

Now, here comes the fun part: what are you meaning when you talk about “balance”? Because what I mean and what the old Mongolians (correcting myself here) mean and what you mean could well be 3 different things. If you’re talking about “balance” in some sort of modern, aesthetic sense, that’s a different kind of “balance” than I’m meaning and what the Mongolians might mean.

The idea of the elements includes all aspects (even beyond the physical) of the human. So, bringing the 5 elements into balance might “balance” your physical body with your ability to healthy process emotions (which have an impact on the physical health of a person, according to that system), etc.

Just the fact that you’re focusing on–say–“muscle structure” (and this is not a criticism), which would be (largely) the Earth element, sort of starts to create an imbalance off with your emphasis on the Earth element, with your focus on this or that piece of the body. The 5-element perspective of the body looks at the body as a whole system. In its finest practice, it doesn’t see–say–a deficiency of a hormone and then go to supply that hormone. (That’s more of a Western approach.) The 5-element perspective looks at the whole human (including their emotional, mental and spiritual lives) with an interest about what flows or blockages might eventually be causing the noticed deficiency. Then they clear the blockages, bring the flows back into balance, at which point the balanced system resolves the deficiency.

1 Like

*Symmetrical Body /free

1 Like

I need to balance my muscle structure and suppleness because it probably contributes to the cause of my bad posture. There are parts of my body, which are too overgrown in muscles while others have less muscle, so I want to balance that.

From the perspective of this peanut in the gallery, I think that’s a different kind of “balance” than this field is pointed towards.

Might this field assist you on some level with your problem? Perhaps.

Might there be fields which might more directly address your problems? Probably.

Would there be any downsides for you trying this field, giving it a shot and see what you get? I can’t see any downsides.

1 Like