Horus - The God of the Sky NFT (Egypt group +)

Thats charged for ever, tho in the case of like crystals and stones i guess it could use a cleanse every now and then but i honestly doubt it needs it.

So far still reaches the highest

That is something that will def fade away as it naturally gets old

On another note, i read somewhere here about how this measuring method was used all the time years ago in Xtreme Mind days, and at the end they concluded that even if this or that item would show high number in the scale it would be just that. Energy but not necessarily the " X " energy the item was made for.

But in my experience so far and the people i have created items for, some of them have never had anything else to compare with, but they all say, they feel safe, guarded, like something surrounding them that boostes their confidence, mental peace, better sleep, feel safe driving etc. So i dont think its just energy, without the actual safety energy Horus is bringing.

My family is very Catholic, Jesus and Virgen Mary faithful devotees, but luckily lol they still have an open mind and understanding that there is more way more than just that. They just chose that.

They still use different things i suggest them.

So i created one for each one of them, on something they wear all the time.

One sister chose a Rosary :prayer_beads: that she wears like a chain in gold. She loves it and has had it blessed etc by a High rank priest and all.

I told her exactly what it was and who it was lol

She agreed to charge that chain (to my surprise tbh) and then after she went and research who Horus was and came back to me all thrilled, saying that both Jesus and Horus had a lot of common things, like exact dates of things etc. So she was like thats why i accepted so Jesus and Horus are the same! Or at least have the same purpose and powers.

I asked her one day after how was she feeling and she was like, so far that my mind is way more calmer that i am way more confident, and i definitely feel ā€œJesusā€ lol super close to me. Like big time all around me and i cant believe it.

Two nights ago she was out celebrating her birthday and posted a picture, she was wearing a high neck dark top with the Rosary :prayer_beads: i didnt remember at the time about the Rosary i was just like awe she looks so cute and happy and then love reacted to the post but then i went back like hold on whats that lightā€¦

I saw a bright beautiful light exuding from that Rosary like outwards almost covering all her chest and half belly, arms. That big. I got goosebumps and went and tell herā€¦

Im sure you can pick up her exciment lol (and some here speak spanish)

She is different and my other sisters too.

I do not want or expect them to be in an incident to be able to prove that Horus saved them tbh :grimacing:

But theres one thing for sure for everybody that has gotten this including me and its the confidence to be and live on this world we feel around Us. 24/7

Like inner safety that all is ok. And i think thats beautiful

15 Likes

HORUS

16 Likes

Siiiiiii
Vamoooooos

And is that a device you use to measure?

3 Likes

nah all you need is the graphic (scale) printed, a pendulum and a great connection to your higher self :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Oh ok, got it :muscle:
Oh but then how did you make it to one million or one billion units?

1 Like

Theres no one only scale, there are many and you can also draw it yourself and add lines with higher measurements, you can google more info or on youtube

2 Likes

Tnx. Good job :D

1 Like

Hi @anon51280824 thanx for liking my commentā€¦
:D
I like you bexause I think u r nyc
Ok!!!

4 Likes

Lol like i live in NYC?

Or what you mean?

I dont live there tho if its what you meant but thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think Soul meant you were nice :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Lolol haha i see now how that can be

Thank you!!

2 Likes

But i am worried can i say @anon51280824

Dis is eye of ra. Not eye of horus.

Eye of ra not protect symbol.

Y done???

Mayb @Captain_Nemo make mistake

That is ok then i think
Bc
Nobody perfect! We live and we learn it
Cuz everybody makes mistakes

And sapien nyc. Very silly and funny. I laugh lots from him.

Theres no mistake.

The left eye is the eye of Horus.

The right eye is Ra

And Horus as a God can too protect.

We just simply asked for the protection maker element to be added.

9 Likes

:slight_smile:

11 Likes

No when u write
Need to be reflected to other side
Look it up duh

it is yet another attempt of describing something un-describable, but rather felt and ā€œheart-knownā€:

dear friend, I want to ask you in my little group.

can you still explain where the eye of Horus should be turned?

Iā€™m starting to get confused.

In some sources, it is identical to the eye of Ra. Other sources donā€™t give any importance to where itā€™s turned :)

By the way, the captainā€™s eye in the image is turned to the right side.

But we argued in the forum that it should be turned to the left

Answer

To be honest, Iā€™ve seen so much mixed references on this throughout my explorations, especially when being theorized, so I just happened to not pay so much attention to the name (Eye of Ra/Eye of Horus).

For me, this is a a part of the unification of multiple cults, with completely different creation stories. Though their essence, is of the same vital nature. It is just different way of expressing the one and the same, just like the variations in natureā€™s natural expression be.

For example, Hermopolis (Thoth) and Heliopolis (Ra) has completely different stories, and central deities. Though, the Pharaoh was initiated in all of the cults, all along the Nile. And this is where Luxor becomes interesting, as it is the crowning and ā€œfinal mergingā€ to the One.

The Nile had 6 cataracts, and with the delta, 7 ā€œenergy centersā€ along itā€™s path. Luxor is located between the 6th cataract and the delta, which also gives an idea of where the initiation is occuring within our own ā€œenergy centersā€. But this aswell, is simply theorized. Here aswell; Wadjet of the Lower Egypt in the North (residing by the delta) pierces all the way up to Upper Egypt of the mountained south. And Nekhbet of the south, dives all the way down to the primordial swampy north. Another merging, explaining the double-nature of all things, even words and theories. Through the unification by Sekhmet, they become ā€˜Nebtyā€™, now seen as One. The interesting thing here, is that Nebty is referenced as a ā€˜heā€™, even though being the "Two Ladies of the Two Landsā€™. The positive product of negative numbers, in the school spirit theroizing this in modern times.

I would pay more attention to your descriptive image, then paying too much attention to origin and name of the eye. And then incorporate the magic from both sides, figurating in between their dealized nature (everything imaged, needs an (illusive) dualized form). But this is me, after some confusion that I allowed to merge. Horus is the fulyl realized consciousness of human; now weā€™re really talking ā€œmergerā€ of one and the same. It seems to me that Horus is related to both the left and right eye, and all of itā€™s symbolic meaning. There are several references on Horus, both in connection to Thoth and Ra, and these can seem conflicting; but being looked as principles of cosmic law and genesis, they become separate ways of describing the one and the same, seen and expressed from their double nature. Only the consciousness of the heart, can ā€œdescribeā€ the nature in between. But not with words, cause words once again enter the describing dualized nature of things.

So a long text made short; there is dualized nature of everything, but also a merging and unification of these poles, even within the merging and unification of the poles. Incoporate it all, by residing in between. This can be applied to what is seen, but also what is not

[ā€¦] Whatā€™s lovely, is the magic of Captain is doing just this: making us feel and ā€œknowā€ the essence of Egypt (and all other endeavors we come across around this lovely space) without scrolling through books and old scripts being ā€œmentally detachedā€, or rather ā€œheartfully connectedā€.

So we can just sit back and let in the magic [ā€¦]

11 Likes

The master-symbol of mediating in between the dualized nature; the ankh, can be viewved from this double-natured perspective as well; just as Horus, another expression of unifying the double-nature of things. Iā€™ll include the text that came through when tasking myself with the attempt to describe it, in terms and essence of our communities unifying endeavors. This, be another one of infinite ways of describing it, in itā€™s infinitely unique expression of life, in lifeā€¦

Ankh

Summary

Ankh, the symbol of life, that is, the infinite interplay of energies. It contains the masculine aspect (the cross), aswell as the feminine (the sphere). This can be approached in the eyes of a scientist, with the resistance resolving for the absolute, while the absolute resolves oneā€™s resistance. A constant flow from their equaling attempts. A balancing act of interpolation. Itā€™s the Ace of Cup placed in the empty space between the King and Queen of Wands, in hands of The Magician. Of living in the balance between these poles, in the center of the ankh.
A symbol bridging the physical profile of science, along with the subtle essence of the etheric. One can see it as a symbol for Sekhmet, so too of Horus; most-companioned bearers of the symbol in their strive. A pure-heartedly raging fury in the absolute, devouring the resistance. An act that gives life, just as its manifested attributes, name it the breath. The breathe of Sekhmet, be hotter than the dragons, absorbed and applied by the realized Horus oneself, as the resider and incorporator of one and the all.

But then, the ankh itself has many variations illustrated, with different attempts of expressing oneself. Beneath, included to portray a few:

8 Likes

I am so excited for the whole family to come together lol i kid you not iā€™m smiling like an idiot lol
I love you sensin! really appreciate and enjoy reading the information you provide

4 Likes

š“‚€
Heru and Kalima.
I find them to be an incredibly mesmerizing, shift in perspective, a realization how grand the universe is, continues to grow and be. Itā€™s overwhelming (as it should be).

If I work with Heru, itā€™s a Schumann resonance. A rejuvenation of the total mind and body; a grounding allowing myself the opportunity to reassess,

I think they both remind me of how- itā€™s like- you know, one of those things you avoid because you know how significantly theyā€™ll affect you. But when you do, itā€™s a heart stop, a shake from the core outwards, silently, but surely ever vibrating.

What shocks me on Heru is that he always comes on strongly (even when I aim at avoiding it) whenever I am about to get some type of brain procedure done or something life-threatening/ life-altering comes along. He brings about an ability to have one recenter, hone in on the warrior component thatā€™s held within each and everyone of us.

This group was created right when the lightning struck (figuratively ofc, tho thatā€™s be cool too) Unlike last time where Iā€™d not known what to do with the information given, this time & once Heru came along, I was unfazed; the shock from the situation reduce 100 times fold. A sense of regalty is sensed from Him.

I admit Iā€™ve not had the chance to work with them much as aforementioned, but itā€™s so reassuring.
That once I do have the time, theyā€™ll be right there. Awaiting for me. U nail then, they are there, watching over me.
They arenā€™t like people whoā€™ll just leave you all of a sudden, without warning, abruptly; a lack of regard, concern how the other will reac. & for me, itā€™s very healing and touching. I know our time here is limited, but for once itā€™s just nice to know, something will stay with me, just a little bit longer.

On shift of perspective: I think Iā€™ve become more carefree but at the same time, an increase in awareness, a constant subtle 'lil thing. Think: two wires far from one another, now closer; producing a constant, ever-going electric glow.

There is an awareness with the way people work; just because one means well, doesnā€™t mean others will reciprocate the same sentiment; for me, I believe Heru, Kalima, Ekajati brought along with them several valuable teachings that are essential for me to complete, something I must learn to heed to; they roar truth like thunder like no other

I love Heru also just because
Heru has always remained as my close dear, always invoking those feelings one holds with their own, like that of their child/children; an irrevocable, unbreakable bond, an overflowing stream of utmost care, compassion, reverence with lil bit of mischief, yet at the same time a seriousness, a discipline, a respect. š“‚€

Thank you :hibiscus:
š“‚€

11 Likes

Horus came to me while I was at work today, totally unexpected.

Iā€™ve been eyeing him for so long. I even printed the NFT a long time ago, cuz I believed one day Iā€™d get him. And today I did!
Itā€™s been only half a day but Horus has been making his presence strangely tangible even in this physical realm. The phrase came to my mind ā€œmodern leadership at its finestā€.
We got an urgent request today, and the job has to be done within the day. We had not followed this from the beginning, rather we have to evaluate the analysis result of another team. So at first, everybody was confused about what to do.
I was surprised about how active I was, I literally put myself in charge, even though it was assigned to my boss.
I came up with a framework to solve it, I pull the team together to brainstorm ideas, and I kept communicating with other teammates during the day.
Not to mention the creative force behind the scene, new ideas kept coming in when we started solving it, but Iā€™m sure the Muses were there too :grin:
As a leader, you offer support even when not being asked, and youā€™re not afraid to ask for help and show your weaknesses. Later on, I had an epiphany, usually, I donā€™t like to bother people, but I realize many people like to be asked for help, it gives them the chance to shine, feel special and be a part of the team, and it strengthens the connection between you and others.
A true leader shines together with his people.

These deities are much more than spiritual stuff, they do care about your physical well-being, in every way, and in ways you canā€™t even imagine, yet.
Iā€™m immensely grateful for this once in a lifetime connection :pray:

14 Likes