How can I know if I'm experiencing an involuntary kundalini awakening?

Hello… recently I made the huge mistake of overloading my nervous system with too many fields beyond of what I think I can take. I used the grounding audio today, I even cleansed my energy body and I used the Schumann Resonance audio.

But due to the overloading, I think I may have triggered the beginning of the process of kundalini awakening.

The problem is that I’m not ready. All of my muscles twitch and I have spasms all over my body since yesterday. I don’t know if this is caused by anxiety and energy overload or kundalini but I’m really really scared, I heard of people that triggered their kundalini doing too much energy work, etc. I don’t know what to do. I’m not even used to meditate… Right now I can’t sleep because I’m almost panicking. I even tried to sleep but I felt something in my spine. I don’t know if this is me being hypocondriac, but any insight on this is appreciated.

2 Likes

Deep Breathing

No stimulants ( coffee , drugs etc etc )

Stand barefoot on grass if you can

Take a shower

Rest from the fields .

This its not specifically to involuntary awakenings or that kind of stuff , but this recomendations seems to work generally with any thing . at least to some degree.

Hope you can find some balance.

14 Likes

It is unlikely that you have that. It sounds more like overload.
Stressing about it doesn’t help unfortunately.

I know you’re probably not in the mood, but try doing sports - running or interval training at home, the point is to burn off a lot of energy.
Then have a cold shower and a good meal.

Take a break from energy fields and products for some time, maybe with the exception of grounding fields.

After the break you should concentrate on balancing and strengthening you energy systems.

18 Likes

Thank you, this definitely helps to calm down a bit more

4 Likes

Update: I feel my left foot burning… I’m really trying to not get anxious over this but I read that’s a kundalini awakening symptom.

I can only hope it’s not, I feel like crying. My only fear is that I’m not prepared for such experience. Going to continue to exercise and ground myself.

3 Likes

Nothing will happen to you that you’re not prepared for :)

Maybe cry then, it’s not such a bad idea, emotional release until you can’t cry anymore, it should also help you calm down :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Hi @uranian, just want to echo what @MonkeyOwl said.

One’s left foot can burn for a number of reasons, not unlike the body can produce sensations for a number of reasons.

It’s normal to feel a bit anxious or heightened emotions when one’s nervous system is overloaded and this seems likely to be the case here.

Take care and do what you can to calm your system. :pray:

12 Likes

Huge thanks to everyone :pray: I think I finally figured out the main reason why I’m like this

My nervous system was already overloaded due to fields but this time it got more, my legs were already vibrating sometimes, now I know I have to ground myself, etc. But then I didn’t pay much attention to it, because the feeling wasn’t as strong as it is now, Then 2 days ago I listened to:

6 audios for weight loss (I even slept with some of them playing)
Amygdala Healing + Fear Release x3
Entity Removal 15x.
The Exorcism Rite 3x.
Etheric Chord Removal 1x
Repel Negativity 1x
Nullify Negative astrological effects 1x

When I was listening to entity removal, I felt really really great, due to this I instantly thought I had negativity attached to me. So I had the idea to loop it, because why not? When looping, my mind was really calm, I felt my vibration rising. And then I kept listening to all these audios mentioned above.

After this calm feeling, and stopping the audios, I felt weird, cause I wasn’t used to feel this way. I’m generally anxious, so my vibration is lower. I was used to listening to these fields and feeling great and getting used to it quickly, and then my vibration would normally get lower but this time I think my vibration went way way up due to overplaying.

When I was looping, beyond overcharging my nervous system, I think my vibration got high to the point now I feel uncomfortable with this, I wasn’t used to it. I have a very mild feeling I’m another person, and this weird feeling is giving me anxiety.

As you guys have said, I think it’s not kundalini. I’m mentally better than I was even though my body still has these symptoms. I’m eternally grateful for all of you who are helping me :pray: Going to continue to ground myself, and again, thank you :heart:

6 Likes

Hey man are u recovered now? What helped you I m also experiencing the same Symptoms :disappointed_relieved:

Hello.
Magnesium and Potassium can help too, for the nervous system.

These fields too will help for nervous system.

1 Like

Make sure your definitely grounding/earthing enough. Use the negativity fields and use protections from physical and astral parasites. Also be careful on how many audios your playing. If your still experiencing this I would use the aura cleanser. I also recommend using the depression/stress/anxiety field. Don’t be afraid of anything. You need to trust yourself and God. Remember you are protected and your ready for everything. You are being trained day by day trust me. Now I’m going to practice sending you some energy and to all who reads this so don’t continue if you don’t accept. If you feel it let me know please as I’m trying to work on my energy work.

This is for all who reads this. I send you unconditional love from my heart to yours. Allow your heart to open up and feel the warmth. Feel the warm tingly hug around your whole body. Feel God’s touch around you reminding you how loved and protected you are. Allow all your worries, fears, anxiety stress, and pain to go away. Breathe in your nose 3 seconds then out your mouth slowly for 6 seconds. Stay calm and stay at peace. Feel your body and mind calm down. I love you and just know you are protected 🩷