How can I reverse Results or grow back lost fat on my face?

I’ll try this. I hope it will restore the fat around my nose and upper lip area

2 Likes

The audio doesn’t even increase fat anywhere… It’s a great misconception that the reduces fat in the visibile parts of the body at all. The audio converts fat from the organs to stem cells to promote healing in the body. It’s not a weight loss audio. Nor is it making visible changes in people. If people get them, it is more than likely due to other things in their life.

9 Likes

Im confused? When I look at the audio description it says that it “this video is energetically programmed to induce the fat stored in your face to turn into stem cells…” i got those results literally after watching the Stem cells targeted to the face and scalp video…

1 Like

I thought this was in reference to the general fat to stem cells audio. But even then, in general, all of our fat to stem cells audios do the same. This one in particular converts the extra fat the body stores in the face (fat that doesn’t affect your physical appearance whatsoever) and the fat could be converted from surrounding organs such as nose, salivary glands, ext… And its converted it into stem cells which heal the body. In this case, it would be to heal any issues in the face or rejuvenate it in any way possible.

5 Likes

Okay I see. Ive been listening to SM for months only only SM audios. The following day after listening to that audio a few times is when I noticed that result so I know its from that audio alone. Im not mistaken

Send an email to sapienmed@gmail.com with before and after pics and then we’ll see what we can do. Thank you.

7 Likes

Thank you. I will send them tonight

Sorry for being very late. I just sent the before and after pics to this email address

Hi has SM recommend anything to you? I hope it sorts itself out soon.
Try a jade roller not sure if it can help but it can tone the face
Did you try the youth capture?

Hello. No SM hasn’t helped. I emailed them and I’m waiting for a second response. This has ruined my self confidence and mental health and now Idk what to do to reverse it.

1 Like

Facial exercises on YouTube may help. There’s a regrow frequency on here not sure if it’s plasma or Cosmo?

Do you know what frequency it is and if it would help for my case?

I’m quite new to This forum but I think it’s the plasma light beach… maybe check out the forum and see how this frequency has benefited others

Hi there,

Allow me to ask this? Have you lost weight also?
Depending on your face format, if it happens where you drop to, i.e, 7~% bodyfat, you could stop seeing your upper lip, especially when you smile!

At least it happens with me.

Else, the other people suggestions such as @anon46520955 are right on track.

In your case I would:

• Eat more
  • Increase vegetable consumption ( give a boost to collagen absorption)
  • Use facial simmetry and face combination 2.0
  • nose straightener
  • Plasma Beach

Also, the problem I generally have with fat to stem cells, is actually getting too lean , not necessarily in the area I am addressing.
I lose unhealthy fat. Or organ fats…

I find it odd that yours was targeted… Nonetheless, compile a stack as above, and wait for the magic happening.

1 Like

Hello. I watched fat to stem cell targeted for the face and neck video. I know it was that video because it was the one I watched before I saw the instant change. I didn’t lose weight or gain any at all. I know it was that video.

And its not my actual top lip but the area below my nose which is the upper lip area and the far us all gone around my nose and the sided my nose.

2 Likes

Okay, nothing to despair. As in, nothing is irreversible.

If these are not the results you seek, try some of the suggestions offered. Those are quite clear about what they do.

On another hand, just look at how fast you had results, and think on the amount of fast possibilities you have to fix them also.

1 Like

Thank you for replying. I would show u pics of what I mean but I don’t want to post them on a public forum. The thing is I don’t know how to regain fat in that specific area of my face

Wanna send them to me too?

Would you be able to help?

Id try? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes