How did you discover Sapienmed? (Redux) -- Share the Journey!

I wrote this when I was half-asleep last night, so I apologize if there are any clarity issues…

I first discovered Sapien Medicine as a teen when I was researching law of attraction related stuff. I came across subliminals and morphic fields. I listened a bit, but wasn’t in a position to listen consistently so never saw any good results. At the time I hated how short I was and listened to the grow taller field off and on but I don’t think I was consistent enough for results.

I listened to a few fields off an on over the years but was still never consistent for more than a week or so at most.

Years later in 2022, my beloved childhood dog was dying of aggressive intestinal cancer. I remembered how many health-related fields Sapien has and made a short playlist of fields from both Sapien and Quadible that targeted all organs in the body. Even if they were made for people, I thought they might help ease my dog’s pain a bit in her last days.

Sure enough, she would sleep curled up around the laptop when I let the stack play at night. This was not something she normally did even if I left the laptop on the floor. It was only while she was listening to the fields and frequencies. She had another good couple weeks after that in which she ate lots of her favorite foods before her death.

When I saw how well the audios worked for her, I wished I had thought to play them for her earlier in her life. I know our physical bodies have to die one day, but cancer and other extremely painful illnesses are brutal to watch a human or animal go through. So I made a stack for my surviving elderly dog to keep her comfortable in her final years. Hopefully she will have a gentler passing than her sister did.

In late 2021, my other dog who’s still around began to get sore joints. She could not go on hikes anymore and soon she couldn’t even go on short walks either. Her hind end was so weak that she couldn’t climb even a few stairs without me boosting her up. If she tried on her own, she would start to fall and I’d have to catch her.

I tried CBD oil without THC (so that it wouldn’t get her high) and it helped a little but not by much.

I made a stack for her in early 2022, with Animal Regeneration 2 and 3, Joint Regeneration, and Experimental Arthritis Treatment as some of the fields. Slowly but surely, she started gaining strength and the pain began to reduce. I knew it was the fields because if I stopped playing them for a while, she would start to get stiff and sore again after about a week to a week and a half without the audios. When I played them again, she would bounce back to where she left off within 24 hours.

I went from helping her up the stairs every time to her determinedly making her way up by herself maybe once or twice a week. I stayed behind her each time, as sometimes she would lose strength partway and I would have to help her. Overtime, she progressed to the point that it’s now rare that I have to help her up the stairs. She does it herself multiple times daily and doesn’t lose strength partway. The few times I’ve had to help her upstairs in the past year was after a long walk and some running.

She is obviously not young anymore; she’s going deaf, can’t go on long hikes, and hills are not her friend. However, she went from being unable to run or climb even a few stairs to climbing multiple stairs and going on short walks and even sprinting every so often. She is in much better shape now at age 14 than she was age 13. The difference the fields have made is incredible. It’s like powerful medication with no side effects.

The lung fields have also helped. Her breathing became phlegmy-sounding a couple years back. She almost sounded like she had dog sleep apnea. She would make a weird rattling, snoring type sound when she slept. Her breathing sounded watery even when she was still awake. The vet didn’t find any problems through a cursory examination and thorough veterinary care is hard to come by where I live (very remote area.) After playing the Lung Antioxidant and Lung Restoration fields, her breathing cleared up in days. As with the joint and animal-specific fields, I noticed her breathing would get noisy again if I stopped playing the audios for her.

Since then, I run her playlist for her at least a few times per week or daily to keep her comfortable and happy.

I’ve used the fields a lot more consistently for her than myself. I did play the skin ulcers, deep gouges, and external wound for myself for about a month after I got a rather sloppy incision in my arm from the doctor. I think it worked, because I noticed the healing sped up considerably the first week I started playing the audio. I still have the scar, but it’s much fainter.

I’m now testing The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach audio beginning a few days ago. That field is… something else. I have listened to powerful subliminals, frequencies, morphic fields before, but this one blows all others out of the water. It’s seriously the most powerful thing I’ve listened to and I look forward to seeing how my life continues to change thanks to Dreamweaver’s invaluable work.

4 Likes