How do i heal from anabolic steroid abuse?

Oh ok can I listen to it after im healed? Can i still listen to binaural nutrition halostetin and primobolan?

I mean, I don’t know why you’re playing with hormones at that age. If you believe you have hormone imbalance you better visit an endocrinologist to find the root cause, or it will only get worse as you grow older.

With that said, you might do whatever you want mate, we are only trying to help. If you decide to go with it though, at least do some blood work pre-cycle to check if your hormone levels are normal.

2 Likes

Thanks for helping and i wont be listening to any hormone audios. The reason i started listening to hormone audios was because i didnt know there were any side affects and could only get benefits well iv learned my lesson now. Now im listening to generalised adult stem,cell scar tissure,quadible deep healing,jing and that sperm frequency

1 Like

Hey, don’t worry about the testicle part. I wanted to grow my balls bigger for awhile, but now it’s on the back burner. Simply for the fact that I had asked 9 different girls I knew, on what they’d thought of big balls. The answers were either, “Most girls don’t care about shit like that,” to “It doesn’t matter.” Not one said “Oh, it’s sexy.” Or "It’s “hot”. Or “It’s really attractive.” So yeah, worry about everything else, before you worry about the testicle size.

2 Likes

No its not like i want big balls because they might be attractive its because they used to be normal before but after abusing the testesterone audio they literally shrunk so fucking much like raisins i didnt think testicles could honestly get this small but they’re improving fast now

1 Like

Damn. Oh, I see. Awesome, I’m glad it’s getting better for you. :slightly_smiling_face: I am curious, what’s been working for you? You had abused the Testosterone audio? Like, playing it more than the recommended listening?

1 Like

Yeah i listened to Testesterone too much and now i have high estrogen side effects but im listening to sapiens lutenazing hormone something like that forgot the name 1x a day and endocrine rejuvenation 2x every other day

3 Likes

How much of Testosterone audio is too much? Would it be ok if it’s used with Estrogen audio every time?

Too much would be anything over the recommended listening dosage, which for this audio would be 2. More than the recommended listening, usually comes with side effects.

3 Likes

Thanks man! So once a day would be fine I guess?

1 Like

No problem bro. Yes, one or two is fine.

1 Like

Bro i listened to that before and it made my balls bigger but when i listen now i dont see any results and im on day 11 nofap

So what did your testes shrink after a while or something or did they just plateau?

Actually its working now lol and im healing

3 Likes

Awesome bro, I know you’ll get better soon!

Bro what do you think is better the sperm frequency or quadible integrities tongkat ali?

Imma need to get back to you on that bro… haven’t checked it out yet

1 Like

Well, it depends honestly.

Since you are 16, your body is already producing lots of Testosterone and you probably won’t need the Test audio.

Teenagers already produce alot of these hormones and you are at an age where you don’t really need to play with your hormones.

If you really want to use the Testosterone audio, I would suggest playing it 1x a day without ever going above 2x as that woud be too much.

So if you really want to use the audio, just listen to it 1x a day and you won’t experience issues that OP posted about. Also make sure to listen to the Estrogen Reducer after.

1 Like

Patreon Uploads List

Look through this one and you will find the Testosterone and DHT audios you are looking for.

4 Likes

Thank you

1 Like