How do I keep my aura clean without clearing the effects of other frequencies/subliminals?

I would like to keep my aura clean, but the aura deep cleaning and other aura frequencies seem to disrupt all the work I’m doing with other fields/subliminals.

Can anyone recommend me a manual way of cleaning my aura?

6 Likes

I can’t give first-hand experience, as aura-cleaning isn’t really vocabulary I use. However, I’ve got some ideas based on what I think you’re trying to achieve…

Have you tried Automated Grounding? Does that have the same undesirable effect on you? I’m not sure if it’ll achieve what you’re looking for, but it was a thought.

Or, what about the various audios tailored to banishing negative energies? Ones like Repel Negative Energy ver 2.0, Etheric Cord Cutter, Emotional Release, Disconnect From Negative Energy in Your Life, etc. Could any of these achieve the same results, getting the junk out of your system without removing the good stuff?

4 Likes

The free Auric Cleansing mp3 from Sapien’s website keeps your results from subliminals and fields intact.

Here’s the link:

15 Likes

Thank you for this. Given that it clears energetic and auric blockages, I’m thinking it can probably effectively replace the ‘energy blockage removal’ field, which would be great. Two for one!

1 Like

how does the cleanup disrupt other fields? how is this expressed?
just prioritize correctly. do a fasting day, for example Sunday. do not use other fields or subliminals. on this day, use only deep cleaning of the aura, and take a break from other energy or mental practices :slight_smile:
@anon6431808 I confirm - clearing the aura from Divine Tools is softer. but I still use Sapien fields more often :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d like this idea, but I worry progress will be lost since with Sapien’s fields, if you don’t listen to them every day, you lose momentum. Or that’s my understanding of it, at least.

1 Like

Holy crap, thank you for the suggestions, these will work wonderfully for me.

I’d rather not purchase anything at the moment, but I’m always interested in new tools and have bookmarked this.

This looks like exactly what I’m looking for. My subliminal results are important though so I’d just like @Captain_Nemo to confirm this is the case.

3 Likes

How does it compare to Dream’s auric cleanser?

2 Likes

Is that field deleted from enlightenedstates?
There’s shows oops

1 Like

The Auric Cleansing field? Yes, it seems to have been deleted in one of blog reorganizations.